Crazy Claims Against Gurus/Sikhism

SinghMunda

I just want to start this because I want all the crazy claims of Sikhism sorted out. Sometimes these might not seem so crazy to people, but nevertheless...people please feel free to add your queries and responses

Why the hell is Guru Nanak Ji claimed as a Hindu/Muslim despite creating a religion which was clearly neither?

Why some people say Guru Nanak Ji claimed to be Muslim to go to Mecca?

Why people say Guru Gobind Singh Ji used goats blood or something at Vaisakhi 1699?

Why people say we idol worship GGSJ? We don't, but it reveals God's words, no? So we should treat with highest respect. Hindu idols seem to have no great benefit for me, as I cannot find God that way.

Why people say that Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji did not sacrifice himself for Hindu religion?

Why people (Muslims) claim GGSJ is not equal to Quran because not directly from an angel, despite GGSJ coming straight from Gurus/Saints through God, and the Quran's authencity is very doubtable from it's original form?

Why people say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji was not spiritually in the league of others such as Buddha, Guru Nanak Ji?

Why people say Guru Nanak Ji prayed five times a day as a Muslim?

Why people say Sikhi through the Khalsa encourages violence and terrorism, even though any violence in Sikhi is purely for the good of justice and for self-defence?

Why people say that Sikhs are not concerned with spirituality as much as Buddhists?

Why the hell is Guru Nanak Ji claimed as a Hindu/Muslim despite creating a religion which was clearly neither?
they all wanna share, or rather, grab the glory of sikhi n sikhs. juz coz He was born in hindu family they say He was hindu, and juz coz He went to saudi arabia they think He was muslim. but both are wrong. Gurujee has clearly said that Sikhi is distinct from both.

Why some people say Guru Nanak Ji claimed to be Muslim to go to Mecca?
again...to gain the glory...plus its another way to woe Sikhs into islam. so beware!

Why people say Guru Gobind Singh Ji used goats blood or something at Vaisakhi 1699?
coz they dont wanna accept the fact that Sachhay Patshah was powerful enuff to bring a human back to life.

Why people say we idol worship GGSJ? We don't, but it reveals God's words, no? So we should treat with highest respect. Hindu idols seem to have no great benefit for me, as I cannot find God that way.
SGGS has the word of GOD. now tell me one hindu idol where they can say such a thing as "such n such god/goddess resides inside this idol"? well ya they do say so bout certain idols at certain temples in india. in the end its all about faith. and bowing to SGGS is NOT equivalent to bowing before idols. SGGS has the light of all 10 Gurus. no such idol is present anywhere in the world, as far as i know. Gurujee Himself is present in SGGS and thats what He told Sikhs. i dont think any hindu god/goddess told bout their presence in any idol ever. if they did i m interested to know.

Why people say that Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji did not sacrifice himself for Hindu religion?
thats a way to deny the fact that Gurujee sacrificed His life for hinduism. i saw a book at my university's library talking all crap bout Guru Tegh Bahadur. i wrote on that page "THIS AUTHOR IS A FANATIC. DONT BELIEVE ANY WORD"...LOL. so next time they say so, juz say "i feel sorry for u. u dont even have the guts to accept or admit the truth, but that doesnt change the truth". thats it!!

Why people (Muslims) claim GGSJ is not equal to Quran because not directly from an angel, despite GGSJ coming straight from Gurus/Saints through God, and the Quran's authencity is very doubtable from it's original form?
hahahahaha...this is 1 question where u can get their a**. well...quran was revealed to mohammad by the angel gabriel...who the hell knows who gabriel was? an angel or a demon? who knows? but SGGS came to the Gurus straight from GOD...no middle man or middle angel i shud say...unadulterated knowledge!!! nowhere else can u find such gyaan. and besides, SGGS is the ONLY holy scripture written by the founders of a religion themselves. quran was written way after mohammad. but Guru Gobind Singh had the SGGS completed in His physical lifetime. feel proud of it!!! :)

Why people say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji was not spiritually in the league of others such as Buddha, Guru Nanak Ji?
people are dumb and say many things. Buddhism was wiped outta india coz Buddhists believe only in meditation. Gurus gave Sikhs meditation as well as the sword to protect it. beat that!!! :)

Why people say Guru Nanak Ji prayed five times a day as a Muslim?
Guru Nanak remembered WAHEGURU with every breath. 5 is a very small number. :)

Why people say Sikhi through the Khalsa encourages violence and terrorism, even though any violence in Sikhi is purely for the good of justice and for self-defence?
probably they are the ones who never know how much Sikhs had to go through. Also, they might belong to the lot that oppressed Sikhs.

Why people say that Sikhs are not concerned with spirituality as much as Buddhists?
maybe they over-researched buddhism and under-researched Sikhi...tell them to put in the same amount of effort in researching Sikhi. u might find new Sikhs around u then :)