Can doing nam simran really wash off sins away??

5 hours ago, Thelost soul said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguruji ki fateh,,

I had cut my hair at an young age, then i got into bad company..since then everything has gone wrong in life... i always feel sad or stressed or sad and depressed, i have hurted people (not physically) ,hurted my parents disrespected them.. i got into hindu beliefs , i feel scared of all my past deeds and i regret doing all this... i have started doing sukhmani sahib path..... its been 20 days.. will it remove bad karmas? Will it protect me from bad people in future so that i dont do anything bad i wanna continue being a good person... 

wjkk wjkf

Make a list of all the sins who have done. Write them down on a piece of paper.

Are you based in Canada? Do you know of any Gurmukh Mahapurakh?

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, Thelost soul said:

I had cut my hair at an young age, then i got into bad company..since then everything has gone wrong in life... i always feel sad or stressed or sad and depressed, i have hurted people (not physically) ,hurted my parents disrespected them.. i got into hindu beliefs , i feel scared of all my past deeds and i regret doing all this... i have started doing sukhmani sahib path..... its been 20 days.. will it remove bad karmas? Will it protect me from bad people in future so that i dont do anything bad i wanna continue being a good person... 

Are you a Keshdhari now? Are you thinking of taking Khande da Amrit?

Bhul chuk maaf

9 hours ago, paapiman said:

First thing is first (bolded above). Do you feel sad or depressed most of the time?

If yes, you might be showing signs of Depression (a medical condition). There are medications (including Herbal medications) which can help you relax.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes i do feel sad and deppressed,sleeplessness, crying easily, always scared as if everyone wants to hurt me or some big problem is coming... i feel like i am trapped.. i think of suicide ...but i console myself that suicide will be a bigger sin....also i am not keshdhari but i have promised babaji that i will never cut my hair again and i wont...

52 minutes ago, Thelost soul said:

Yes i do feel sad and deppressed,sleeplessness, crying easily, always scared as if everyone wants to hurt me or some big problem is coming... i feel like i am trapped.. i think of suicide ...but i console myself that suicide will be a bigger sin....also i am not keshdhari but i have promised babaji that i will never cut my hair again and i wont...

There is a very high chance that you are suffering from Depression. Please visit a doctor and explain him your feelings. He will probably prescribe you a medication. 

You may visit a Ayurvedic doctor, if you want.

First, you need to focus on your mental health. Once you become healthy, then you can focus a lot on Gurmat.

Please have a look at the topic below:

Bhul chuk maaf

58 minutes ago, Thelost soul said:

Please DO NOT take your mental condition lightly.

Depression/Stress/Anxiety/Excessive Fear, etc, can lead to more dangerous problems in the future. There are medications out there, which can possibly help you. You might feel a lot better after taking them.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, Thelost soul said:

You can try this medication (check the link below) and see if you feel better. Daas knows of someone who tried it. It probably has no side effects, if taken in moderation.

https://himalayausa.com/products/stresscare

Bhul chuk maaf

Do you take cold showers? Do you do Naam Simran at Amrtivela?

bhul chuk maaf

I dont know any such mahapurakh.... i am based in india...also what to do after writing???

Right now, IMHO, you don't need to worry much about Kesh, Amrit, Rehat, etc, at this point. Please keep your primary focus on your mental health.

Do you have a job? What do you do? How much free time do you have in a day?

Try to do Naam Simran at Amritvela as much as you can. IMHO, you should choose ONE Shabad and then do lots of Jaap of it. Below are some small Shabads (related to health), which you can choose from.

Bhul chuk maaf

For sleeplessness. you can try the oil below. Daas has personally tried this oil. It is really good. Apply it to your head 1-2 hrs, before you sleep.

Himani Navaratna Herbal Oil Extra Cool ayurvedic Hair Growth | Etsy

Navratna ayurvedic oil - worlds no. 1 cool oil is a unique scientific blend of 9 superior herbs extracted as per ayurvedic scriptures along with the added goodness of Brahmi and amla which provides nourishment to the scalp. It keeps you and your family cool and provides very effective relief from fatigue & other chronic stress syndromes like, tension, shadow and sleeplessness 

Unquote

Bhul chuk maaf

On 11/16/2021 at 7:39 PM, Thelost soul said:

Waheguru Ji

This video might help

On 11/16/2021 at 8:03 AM, Thelost soul said:

Please get full blood work  (and physical examination) done too to make that you are not deficient in any essential nutrient. 

Over here in Canada, we have to pay for Vitamin D testing.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 8:03 AM, Thelost soul said:

@Soulfinder

Bhul chuk maaf