Who Will Win the Premiership? (soccer)

SinghMunda

Who Will Win the Premiership Title?  

8 members have voted

1. 1.

• Arsenal
    • Manchester United
    • Chelsea

hahaha!!!... todays performance is an example why i hate cheating scum arsenal with a passion :twisted: :twisted:

seasons jus started - all to play for....they all got equal chances of winning.. and if liverpool and newcastle start puttin their effort in - it wud be an even more exciting season

i want chelsea to win :D

Guest BikramjitSingh

hahaha!!!... todays performance is an example why i hate cheating scum arsenal with a passion :twisted: :twisted:

seasons jus started - all to play for....they all got equal chances of winning.. and if liverpool and newcastle start puttin their effort in - it wud be an even more exciting season

i want chelsea to win :D

O.K less of the 'cheating scum' Arsenal. No everyone can be a saint like Gary Lineker when there is so much to play for and so much pressure to win. Arsenal got a result because after their performance against Inter on wednesday they looked likely to get hammered by Man U.

I support Arsenal but I think Chelsea will win in this year. Sorry to say this but the main challenge to Chelsea is from Man U and not Arsenal. Arsenal have done Chelsea a favour by taking points off man U. Now all Chelsea have to do is stop all those stupid rumours about Ranieri getting the sack and Sven taking charge and let the Chelsea players play their football.

It was great to see Crespo get two goals on Saturday and what is also great to see is that every players wants to play well because there is so much competition for places in the team.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• 7 months later...