Amritsar: Youth disrupts religious service in Golden Temple, beaten to death

kdsingh80

10 hours ago, seattlesingh said:

Shoulda been killed, no questions asked. 

I agree. Just want to see Singhs get away with it. So we should be precise in how we handle these situations to avoid prosecution. 

Examples. 

Disarm and hand over doesn't work. Disarm and dissappear? I dunno where he went. 

Kill while holding the sword? Nobody can complain. 

Grab the Guru at the same time, or surround him. 

Find out who they are and go stroll through their hood. Higher up the food chain the better. Who's paying these crashtest dummies?

We all have questions and I have a feeling dude was being asked them when he perished in his disgrace. 

On 12/22/2021 at 9:18 PM, kdsingh80 said:

Kapurthala lynching victim was just hungry, looking for some food at Gurudwara: Reports

https://www.opindia.com/2021/12/kapurthala-lynching-victim-was-hungry-looking-for-some-food-gurudwara-no-sacrilege/amp/

Lynching is specific be speficic world. Nobody should be beaten for bread. 

On 12/19/2021 at 4:02 AM, CuriousSeeker said:

Interesting replies from the Sikh liberals on social media. In regards to the perpetrator being killed.  Thoughts from forum members? @Lucky @sarabatam @paapiman

@SunnySingh @Sat1176

They should not have killed him. Excessive force was used by the Sikhs in this case.

They should have handed him over to the Police or intelligence agencies for a thorough interrogation.

Bhul chuk maaf

7 minutes ago, paapiman said:

They should not have killed him. Excessive force was used by the Sikhs in this case.

They should have handed him over to the Police or intelligence agencies for a thorough interrogation.

Bhul chuk maaf

Are you for real ?!!!!

It's because Police cannot be trusted due to their history of not doing a proper job in similar past cases that they decided to do this instead. It certainly gives a stronger message across

5 minutes ago, Premi said:

Are you for real ?!!!!

It's because Police cannot be trusted due to their history of not doing a proper job in similar past cases that they decided to do this instead. It certainly gives a stronger message across

It is a fact bro, what they did goes against Gurmat principles. We are suppose to use reasonable force in these cases. If they had killed him right on the spot, that would have been fine, even by Canadian/Western standards (as that would classify as self-defense). Once he was under control, he was no longer a threat. This incident has given the Sikhs a bad name all around the world. 

If there is a trust issue with the Police, they could have handed him over to Sikh soldiers (in the Indian Army) for interrogation. 

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

It is a fact bro, what they did goes against Gurmat principles. We are suppose to use reasonable force in these cases. If they had killed him right on the spot, that would have been fine, even by Canadian/Western standards (as that would classify as self-defense). Once he was under control, he was no longer a threat. This incident has given the Sikhs a bad name all around the world. 

If there is a trust issue with the Police, they could have handed him over to Sikh soldiers (in the Indian Army) for interrogation. 

Bhul chuk maaf

They did what they thought was right. 

I'd like @dalsingh101's take on this

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

But it was against Gurmat. 

There is no way to justify this type of barbaric behaviour from our primary source (Sri Aad Gurbani).

This type of justice can only be given to Rapists, Pedos, Murderers, etc.

Bhul chuk maaf

Doing Beadbi of Sache Patshaah not equal to the other things you mentioned ?

8 minutes ago, Premi said:

Doing Beadbi of Sache Patshaah not equal to the other things you mentioned ?

The Beadbi in this incident was prevented. They killed him afterwards and that too in a very inhumane manner.

Do you seriously think that if Sri Satguru jee was in human form today, he would have allowed his Sikhs to lynch a man like this?

Bhul chuk maaf

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bhai ji, there are rahits that say to slay anyone who insults Guru ji on the spot if possible.

Bro, Sri Aad Gurbani trumps all Rehatname, but you are right that there Injunctions in Rehatname which promote mindless violence.

If there is a conflict between Gurbani and Rehatname, Gurbani will always be given precedence.

Bhul chuk maaf

20 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, I can't comment on a lot of stuff because it might be used against me in future. I'm already on the intel radar. 

What I will say is that a lot of the panth are really tired of people taking liberties right now, and many aren't in any forgiving mood.  

I think you do give  the best direct opinions on a lot of matters hence I ask you

But I'll try not to mention you again too much on here or SS.

I've started to wonder if I should actually stop posting also as who knows whether our posts can be made disclosable alongside our real identities in future. 

8 minutes ago, Premi said:

I think you do give  the best direct opinions on a lot of matters hence I ask you

But I'll try not to mention you again too much on here or SS.

I've started to wonder if I should actually stop posting also as who knows whether our posts can be made disclosable alongside our real identities in future. 

I hear you on that. Just not willing to lose stride with truth for anything. Some things just have to be said. 

I mean they could try and Shaheed us, but that's like hitting the lotto and they aren't usually so keen on death as we are. If necessary.