Amritsar: Youth disrupts religious service in Golden Temple, beaten to death

kdsingh80

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bro, like it or not, Western countries are the most advanced countries in the world. We should hold ourselves to higher standards than Goray.

What is the point in repeating that we believe in Sri Aad Gurbani (as our Satguru) over and over again, if we are not going to follow the instructions (of love, tolerance, forgiveness, humility, etc) in it.

Bhul chuk maaf

If I come kill you and all your neighbors. My house is gonna be nicer than yours.

We love everybody. We don't accept certain behaviors period. 

Do I think this specific case could have been handled slightly differently? Sure. But given the extreme nature of this situation I'm not here to judge anyone for servicing that paid terrorist. 

And is it just me? Or did the Beadbi slow down right away?

On 12/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, paapiman said:

If there is a conflict between Gurbani and Rehatname, on basic human rights, Gurbani will always be given precedence. 

You cannot kill or hurt someone, just because he has criticized our Satgurus or Sikhi. There are historical examples (from Gur-Ithihaas) which can be used to denounce such behaviour.

Bhul chuk maaf

You can though. Just not something we would all do. People need to remember we CAN do anything but generally do not. Or we're dead. 

On 12/23/2021 at 6:24 PM, Premi said:

Who knows what we could be incriminated with going by example of Jagtar Singh, and other Singhs who've been in court or otherwise recently

I hear you brother, but living a life of fear, is no life. Be slick and slippery for our vairhees.  

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You can though. Just not something we would all do. People need to remember we CAN do anything but generally do not. Or we're dead. 

More on this. I've had every moral, every spiritual practice,every religous belief, every good intention used against me. Our disciplines are for ourselves to discipline ourselves. Never let a low life tie your hands behind your back holding you to something when they adhere to nothing. This is asymetrical and irregular spiritual warfare. 

On 12/24/2021 at 7:12 PM, paapiman said:

For some of the things bro, like Sexual grooming, Rape, Pedophilia, Murder, Police injustice, etc, if we end up taking the law in our hands, most people (including Westerners) will probably sympathize with us or at least won't look down upon us.

No they wont. They have a big hand in these things themselves. Many of them are heartless, and don't care as long as their personal luxuries are not effected. 

But, if we kill someone for disrespecting Granths (which are just books for non-Sikhs), we will get a very bad reputation of being Extremists or Radical people.

People might say "You guys are willing to kill a human being for a book". It looks bad, really bad.

They have to learn. This is not just a book for us. We don't have the history sullay have with whites/the west going back to the crusades. If we went into western people's own dirty, dirty history, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. True Sikhi is hardcore militant. There is no getting away from that unless you want to rewrite it - like 'Sikhism'.   

On 12/24/2021 at 10:38 PM, SunnySingh said:

In our case, we have to be firm, but at all times ask ourselves what would Guru Sahiban have done if present....

Bhai ji, dasmesh pita himself killed the knife welding assassin who came to attack him. Read Sainapatis Sri Gursobha. Singhs outside the tent killed the other accomplish who tried to run off. 

That's what they did. 

55 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bhai ji, dasmesh pita himself killed the knife welding assassin who came to attack him. Read Sainapatis Sri Gursobha. Singhs outside the tent killed the other accomplish who tried to run off. 

That's what they did. 

That case was different as both of those assassins were killed right then and there. In this case too, the Singhs should have killed that guy (or injured him badly) right inside Sri Harmandar Saab. 

In general, there should be armed guards (with automated weapons) in all Gurudwaras. Any one who tries to do sacrilege inside the temple, should be gunned down right at that spot itself, rather than capturing him and then torturing him to death.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

That case was different as both of those assassins were killed right then and there. In this case too, the Singhs should have killed that guy (or injured him badly) right inside Sri Harmandar Saab. 

Maybe they didn't want to do it in the sanctum sanctorum and that's why they took him outside? 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

True Sikhi is hardcore militant. There is no getting away from that unless you want to rewrite 

Paaji, it is Hardcore Saintly too.

We also need to be careful. This might be a big master plan to incite violence from Sikhs and then make us look like Radical Islamists in the world (which will destroy our reputation).

Bhul chuk maaf

On 12/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, Premi said:

Who knows what we could be incriminated with going by example of Jagtar Singh, and other Singhs who've been in court or otherwise recently

We most definitely could. I've been threatened. I'm also not going to stop because of Jaggi. For several reasons. One. It's Dharam and it's our brother Jaggi and he deserves AT LEAST this from us. If not a recsue! If not retribution!

And secondly because it's protected speech, which hindustani terrorists don't fathom. 

1184752437_Screenshot_20211226-144145_SamsungNotes.jpg.af41ac5e518b82801e3bd77f8d9e5816.jpg631056708_Screenshot_20211226-144104_SamsungNotes.jpg.c9106f5750a84781bae171cdb73999b2.jpg

It's not either of these exceptions. 

2016901746_Screenshot_20211226-144256_SamsungNotes.jpg.aa467add7a97e8ec9c245741810549e7.jpg830945124_Screenshot_20211226-144321_SamsungNotes.jpg.4e32d471b457c4c42d28e3a23df63386.jpg

And because of this. I can criticize this country politically, as well as anyone else's. And in fact americans have a patriotic duty to do so in theory. Our commitment, Sikhs that is, to Dharam is far beyond patiotism whatnot. Terrorstan thinks they can file firs on people for using social media. What a tantrum. What a real look the world gets of you clowns in hindustani politics. 

39 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Paaji, it is Hardcore Saintly too.

We also need to be careful. This might be a big master plan to incite violence from Sikhs and then make us look like Radical Islamists in the world (which will destroy our reputation).

Bhul chuk maaf

Yeah. We should be very careful indeed. Like it never happened or it's purposefully public. We should do our due dilligence and be aware of how we interface with the public. We also should make zero comrpomise. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We most definitely could. I've been threatened. I'm also not going to stop because of Jaggi. For several reasons. One. It's Dharam and it's our brother Jaggi and he deserves AT LEAST this from us. If not a recsue! If not retribution!

And secondly because it's protected speech, which hindustani terrorists don't fathom. 

1184752437_Screenshot_20211226-144145_SamsungNotes.jpg.af41ac5e518b82801e3bd77f8d9e5816.jpg631056708_Screenshot_20211226-144104_SamsungNotes.jpg.c9106f5750a84781bae171cdb73999b2.jpg

It's not either of these exceptions. 

2016901746_Screenshot_20211226-144256_SamsungNotes.jpg.aa467add7a97e8ec9c245741810549e7.jpg830945124_Screenshot_20211226-144321_SamsungNotes.jpg.4e32d471b457c4c42d28e3a23df63386.jpg

And because of this. I can criticize this country politically, as well as anyone else's. And in fact americans have a patriotic duty to do so in theory. Our commitment to Dharam is far beyond patiotism whatnot. Terrorstan thinks they can file firs on people for using social media. What a tantrum. What a real look the world gets of you clowns in hindustani politics. 

This is why I would say do not go to hindustan terror land unless it's to free it again. If you have any concern. If you aren't ready to hold court on the streets. Anyone is taking a risk going there, a Sikh is actually taking a big risk. A Sikh who's had anything truthful to say? Bro. Watch out. You will be with Jaggi. And not the kind of reunion I fantasize about. 

Sangat Ji, they tried to extradite Rihanna and that aspegers girl for simply bringing media attention to the farmer's protest. What does that say? Thankfully nobody is going to extradite to india except the admin cut britISH. Even they can't get away with it. 

On 12/24/2021 at 11:12 AM, paapiman said:

For some of the things bro, like Sexual grooming, Rape, Pedophilia, Murder, Police injustice, etc, if we end up taking the law in our hands, most people (including Westerners) will probably sympathize with us or at least won't look down upon us.

But, if we kill someone for disrespecting Granths (which are just books for non-Sikhs), we will get a very bad reputation of being Extremists or Radical people.

People might say "You guys are willing to kill a human being for a book". It looks bad, really bad.

Our Satguru is Shabad Guru anyways. No one can disrespect the Shabad/Mantar Guru, which is all-pervading.

Bhul chuk maaf

It has its status as alive recognized by the supreme court of new jersey. It's not a book. It's been proven in court. Any attack on Guru Sahib is a hate crime and a violent one and the defense is ours to choose. 

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

Thanks bro for quoting the above verses. These actually proves that this lynching was against Gurmat.

All methods of communication were not exhausted in this case. This criminal should have been sent for advanced interrogation techniques by law enforcement or military, in the presence of SGPC task force or Nihang Singhs..

Bhul chuk maaf

The long history of making reports that go nowhere has only made us look impotent and invite attacks. 

Another thing to remember about Purtan Saroop is they are an endangered and heavily poached species. Original Larivar Saroops are our encryption for protecting Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Digital anything is questionable. They wish to eliminate Purtan Saroops especially to plunge the Paanth into fighting and doubt about Gurbani. Each surviving Purtan Saroop acquires the value of the destroyed ones like highlander you could think. So our response must escalate rapidly. 

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Maybe they didn't want to do it in the sanctum sanctorum and that's why they took him outside? 

You might be right. On the other hand, if this case had happened at Sri Hajoor saab, then it is possible that Hajooriye Singhs might have loved his blood to anoint the Shastars of Dashmesh Pita jee (kept in the Sachkhand). They might think that the sacrificial goat has walked right into the den.

Bhul chuk maaf