non-humans and religion

hey! ssa!

ok understand this, we are superior life forms on earth, we have highly developed brains and we can understand, comprehend, invent, communicate, etc. etc. WE are fortunate to understand that there is a "god", although hard to assume, that we are the ONLY life forms that have highly advanced brains the the universe (there are ALIENS, and you can't deny that) there must be some other life form out there, do they have a religion? May i also add that animals are also life forms, its kind of disrespectful to call them dumb (but they can't understand or comprehend what humans can ever do, so i guess they are!) well do they believe in god? they don't understand it? Why is it only humans that have this supreme being, why not others, yes one might say they do, they have "god" but then you are a human yourself, so isn't that biased, isn't it flawed to say that there is, and who is to know all the answers, doesn't it bother one when you don't know the answers to all the questions? but NO ONE will really understand all the answers to all the questions, so really there is no point to my question.... but just thought i add that HUMAN BEINGS (we assume, since i am one!!) are the only beings that contradict one another on every issue, is there a god, or isn't there? but back to my point, why is it that HUMANS beleive in god? WHy don't the animals, why don't the aliens, why don't we know??

we assume to much in this world, we are too SELFISH AND IGNORANT

ssa!

keep on smiling :)! you never know who will smile back at ya :)!

:LOL: Yes we assume to much and ur post is also assumptions hanna.

we can only say we are the superior life form becuase our achivements, seem very important to us. If i was a bird ( the one that flies ) then building a nest would be a great achivement for me. I think we can't call humans superior life forms becuase there are animals who live in far more dangerous enviornments than us.

Actually Humans come at the bottom in my ranking because we are the only race that is never contempt with what we get. We are always wanting more. forexample if a lion hunts and then eats his catch then he will not harm other animals because he has eaten already, where as when we eat, its always a little more, a bit more won't hurt even though we have eaten enough to keep us satisfied.

Humans = 0

:LOL: Yes we assume to much and ur post is also assumptions hanna.

we can only say we are the superior life form becuase our achivements, seem very important to us. If i was a bird ( the one that flies ) then building a nest would be a great achivement for me. I think we can't call humans superior life forms becuase there are animals who live in far more dangerous enviornments than us.

Actually Humans come at the bottom in my ranking because we are the only race that is never contempt with what we get. We are always wanting more. forexample if a lion hunts and then eats his catch then he will not harm other animals because he has eaten already, where as when we eat, its always a little more, a bit more won't hurt even though we have eaten enough to keep us satisfied.

Humans = 0

VERy well Said :)

I Escpecially like your :

Humans = 0

philosophy