Mona Sikh Seeking Answers

Second troll in a row to immediately have their Nanak only narrative from uk identified and refuse to say who's telling him this garbage even though I know. The us cultists don't push that narratuve. 

Bro I called you out from the first post why don't you give up?

Don't even have to read them fully I just skim them at this point. Har Kirpa. Saves me time. 

Can I include this on my resume as like a hobby? An interest?

Sangat in the uk be wary of the british nationalist wasp pedo wanna be Sikhs and their ism organizations. It's not an innocent little game. With so many excellent Sikhs and Sangat and Gurudwara in the uk the way they set themselves aside and try and force their narratives is an attack on Sikhi. Period. Instead of just plugging in and learning. They're gonna keep coming with their confirmation biased white washed version of Sikhi. This is exactly what they did to christianity in waves. They're evil. You need to confront and expose them. Before we're praying to white Nanak instead of God and we've had all of our Dharam and Rehit discarded, and our Ithias undermined to pave the way for white anglo saxon sikhISHED protestantism. A bigger danger than Sikhs converting to Christianity are these wasps trying to convert Sikhi into christianity, and not the real version, the same little template they keep reinfecting into every Dharam their little impire encounters. 

They have a network of websites. All of which include massive misinfirmation, disinformation. They're networked with the liberal charity side of Sikhi. The prominent, fake, attention getting side of Daya.  They have a clown, a supposed academic, author of garbage, whole entire idiot, publishing constant lies, and innacuracies with a clear agenda. 

One of their websites is a matrimonial one which is absolutely scary. Do not involve in that site, or give them your info, or trust them at all. 

They're doing all of that alongside you instead of with you and they are co-opting Sikhi with their narrative bro. 

And because they're funded and corrupt and have no restraints they're perfectly happy to sail away doing all sorts of things we should be doing. And if we aren't careful people are going to start thinking that that's what Sikhi is.  sikhism. sikhISHED. But they will absolutely smile and play nice while they plunge a dagger into your back. And take everything you have. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 1:17 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Having read the original post again, I think it highly unlikely the poster is from a Sikh background. Might be a muslim judging from the latter part of the post?

On 12/31/2021 at 1:34 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Might even be jewISH bro. He only capitalized Abraham and Adam. And Jesus sometimes. Amusing either way.  If he comes back and actually says something we'd know more. My money is still on white anglo somebody. But our radars are tuned differently. You could be right. 

HAHAHAHA.

You guys are funny man. Possible Judeo-Islamic conspiracy.......lol.

Bhul chuk maaf

4 minutes ago, paapiman said:

HAHAHAHA.

You guys are funny man. Possible Judeo-Islamic conspiracy.......lol.

Bhul chuk maaf

No seriously. That guy obviously wasn't what he was making out to be one way or another. 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:01 PM, TruthSikhr said:

Good Afternoon and Sat Sri Akal to All,

I would like to start with the premise that I do not wish to offend anybody but I have critical questions as a mona sikh looking to develop my faith deeper and I've started learning gurmukhi.

I hope you can all guide me on the path. 
Here's some critical questions I have around Sikhi that I need clarification on please. If you could provide sources also so I can fact check I would sincerely appreciate it. 

Q. What times are the 3 main prayers performed between and how long do they take to recite? I work within the technology sector across different time zones and I struggle for time with a new born and I'd like to know if there are mandatory banis I can recite in times where I struggle for time and how long would each take to recite? 
Q. What is the sikh stance on profits of the Abrahamic faiths? Please reply with validity of each mentioned profit; mohammed, jesus, moses, soliman, noah, Abraham, Adam. 
Q. Are there any specific eye witness accounts of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Travels from non sikh sources?
Q. I recognise we must provide reverence to all sikh guru ji's, but why do we have Kirtans chanting guru ji's names e.g. Guru Ram das ko mili badai; surely we should only praise God and not have Kirtans for gurus, as this would go against what Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached. 
Q. Why do people pray to pictures of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji as though he is God, when idol worship is prohibited in Sikhi. I have witnessed this quite often, and I'm informed it's a way to pray to God (specifically citing Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is God). 
Q. Is  Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji a profit (I understand he is a guru) but I get different answers from my sikh brothers. I'm not sure if Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is a spiritual master, a devine profit or similar to Jesus as God on earth in the flesh. Sikhs I've spoken to say he is the light of God, but I struggle to understand this concept. Does that mean God sent Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji with a revelation and he became a profit or he was a part of God and sent to mankind? 
Q. I struggle with the concept of when we die we go to the court where your deeds are read and witnesses are Guru Hargobind Singh Ji, If I'm not mistaken, please correct me If I am wrong? What about the other gurus, are they not present? And what about followers of other faiths will they be judged in the same court as sikhs? If they do (followers of other faiths) how will they relate to the gurus? The reason I ask is because Jewish people claim they are the chosen ones and only God will come to them similarly with Islam and Christianity. 
Q. Are there any sects of Sikhism that follow just what Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached and not the other gurus? My paradigm is if Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji received revelation I want to follow him not the other gurus who may have been influenced by social environmental factors. This leads me to the sub question:
|_ Q. If Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was surrounded by / and in congregation with Muslims including Bhai Mardana day-to-day, is there a possibility that the later gurus through persecution incorporated Hindu doctrine a long the way. 
Q. How do we know conclusively that what  Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached was not changed a long the way through theater gurus? 
Q. I recognise the heinous atrocities commited by the moghul tyrants against the gurus, but why do we have events and  kathas etc on the Shahids of the panth. Surely this is a form of polytheism? And we should focus on the bani instead of on the atrocities that happened. If I relate this to Islam for instance, the sunni school of thought don't consider those (shiha) Muslims who hit themselves as a symbolic sign of reverence to atone for the murder of their imam Ali, If I'm not mistaken. 
Q. Are there any specific citations on reincarnation and how the process works in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

No seriously. That guy obviously wasn't what he was making out to be one way or another. 

You talking about @TruthSikhr ? 

I'm sure he could have found at least half the answers with basic google search