Sikhsangat forums

Premi

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I'm over the worst now, but phew!! those first 3/4 days!!!!!!!!

Gonna to drag my arse to the supermarket to pick up a bunch of bland foods for recovery. lol  Got to slowly get my strength up again. It's so 'Sod's/Murphy's Law' - finally a bunch of work turns up and winter cometh and I get hit by this........lol!! 

I think me swearing at a Diljit Dosser video (that I think you might have posted?) might have tipped them over. Apparently one of them's families is heavily involved in promoting the guy. I'd like to see him get his sister/niece/daughter or someone wearing a green bra/b00btube thing and prancing around their 'keshdhari' hero on stage. Then I'd say nothing. 

You have any chana dhal?

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

I'm good. I just stocked up for some soups/broths for a few days. I've got some channa but apparently you want low fibre food to start with so you don't antagonise the digestive track. I'm feeling a whole lot better already.  

Where did you get the food poisoning from?

I've only had it when I usually go to India (las time was after ate out at a restaurant and before that it has been just from eating at the relatives' place I stayed at) or when I have eaten vegetarian canteen/cafeteria or restaurant food in UK.

1 hour ago, Premi said:

Where did you get the food poisoning from?

I've only had it when I usually go to India (las time was after ate out at a restaurant and before that it has been just from eating at the relatives' place I stayed at) or when I have eaten vegetarian canteen/cafeteria or restaurant food in UK.

I jumped on a new job suddenly and didn't take a proper packed lunch like I usually do. The work was hardcore and at the end of the day I went to Tescos and picked up some of the already cooked, cold BBQ Chicken wings and wolfed some down as I was starving. 

I suspect someone else picked up the pack that I got (earlier) and then changed their mind about purchasing it and left on an unrefrigerated shelf elsewhere in the store, where it remained for a while allowing bacteria to build up, before staff found it and put it back in its correct refrigerated location. Then I walked into the scenario.....rest is ithihaas....