Great US channel in Panjabi about modern ashtars - guns

• 2 weeks later...

He should do a review for each gun he gets and review accessories too. If he gets popular enough, the gun companies will send him weapons to make videos especially if Sikhs start buying guns en masse. 

Those of you who have guns in a Russian calibre (7.62x54, 7.62x39, 5.45x39 and 9x39) should think about stockpiling ammo soon. Most of it that you buy in the West is manufactured in Ukraine and if a war starts or they get invaded you won’t be able to get hold of it as easily. Some countries in E. Europe make it but they will either keep it for themselves (like Poland) or it will be poor quality (like from that sh*th*le Bulgaria) so I’ve heard. 

13 hours ago, HSD said:

He should do a review for each gun he gets and review accessories too. If he gets popular enough, the gun companies will send him weapons to make videos especially if Sikhs start buying guns en masse. 

Those of you who have guns in a Russian calibre (7.62x54, 7.62x39, 5.45x39 and 9x39) should think about stockpiling ammo soon. Most of it that you buy in the West is manufactured in Ukraine and if a war starts or they get invaded you won’t be able to get hold of it as easily. Some countries in E. Europe make it but they will either keep it for themselves (like Poland) or it will be poor quality (like from that sh*th*le Bulgaria) so I’ve heard. 

He has done some reviews, and for some of us who don't get to hear much Panjabi these days, it's nice to watch the video and hear it:

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Super easy to breakdown and clean, even in the field dark. Half the armed dead will have the ammo on them. Only difference between ar15 and m16 is no party switch, so no three round burst. They don't actually go full auto. Single fire is preferable anyway in my opinion. And bump firing with proper grip technique. Free full auto. You can bump fire semi auto aks super easy. 

21 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Super easy to breakdown and clean, even in the field dark. Half the armed dead will have the ammo on them. Only difference between ar15 and m16 is no party switch, so no three round burst. They don't actually go full auto. Single fire is preferable anyway in my opinion. And bump firing with proper grip technique. Free full auto. You can bump fire semi auto aks super easy. 

What's bump fire bro? 

https://www.outdoorlife.com/30-06-springfield-best-cartridge-big-game-hunting/#:~:text=Trajectory and Ballistics,firing range of 1%2C000 yards.

Screenshot_20220210-145522_Chrome.thumb.jpg.398091e8f05dc008071dc051ae2e8fca.jpg

Gonna geet me a bayonet lug on mine. 

Also going to shoot both eyes open, scope in use or not. 

And do a lot of point firing. 

Makes it the single most deadly rifle at all ranges in my opinion. Just has a slow rate of fire. 

The whole Paanth has a deer rifle, anything pops off we can collect the rest of the armory at a distance as well as feed ourselves. 

A small child is just as deadly with this at range as an adult. 

It's easy to keep a mob away when your bullet goes four miles standard pack and even further with a hot and light load. Max range not effective range. Still standard load and a mile off baby. It's on. They could be doing 120 to reach you, you'd still have 30 seconds of shooting time. And technically it goes four miles just not accurately. 

Now for short range to intermediate fighting are ar15 and ak better? Yeah. Those adharmis a mile a way have them and they can't shoot back yet, go get some. Hopefully they have pistols and water too. The assisted suicide clinic, slash donate to the Paanth office is open for business in times of chaos. Evil fuckers form an orderly que, and you will receive Jhatka shortly. 

For making your own, shotguns are where it's at. All types. Rifled non rifled, slug, shot, flechet, you can shoot anything out a shotgun, blackpowder, smokeless powder. You could shred a tin can and shoot that at them if you had too. It's just powder, wad and a cap all wrapped together. With any projectile you want in the front section. They were banned from war for a reason. It's not cause they don't work. 

With a slug and a rifled barrel you even have range. 

Making your own black powder shotties and grenades isn't that hard. 

Of varying sophistications. 

Heck in a revolving set up, firing say three twenty two sized shot with a hot load, would be like unloading 18 22 caliber bullets into somebody while fanning an 1851 style black powder revolver. Using shotgun cartridges. 

Which is why we need to be gun manufacturers. Of varying sophistications. And if ak is too hard at first, we cut our teeth on 1851 replicas for a while. Highly decorative. 

Somebody ship in the Sikilgars. Let's make some guns baby. No more ak imports in the us. Home grown only. Let's corner the ak market. 

So I fell down the history of firearms, and gunsmithing, and home made firearms rabbit hole, and after taking a lot of factors into consideration, a big one being whether the gun functions with black powder, I've found that several manufacturers already make what I would make largely. 

All these guns use recoil to cycle not gas like ar ar or ak, and that type of function allows it to use black powder in a pinch. 

Best buy for fun and just in case. A single shot 12 ga. With these adapters Dave improved upon, you can shoot 22, 9mm, and .45 long colt 410 shot. So for like 100 shotgun and, 100 in adapters and a cleaning kit, you can shoot five ammunitions. All of which you could reload black powder into. 

This is the best and cheapest semi auto shotgun in the market. Again upside is works with black powder. 

This mars .308 platform, I wont bore you with the mechanics, would fire black powder rounds. But might jam after a few mags. Shotgun won't jam. 

1911 .45, classic. Would fire black powder. Rock Islamd Armory is cheap but good quality. Same maker as the shotgun above. 

You can only fire about 40 rounds of black powder through this before it starts jamming. The shotgun would last much longer. 

For the money, fun, and black powder compatible those two shotguns win. 

Other than a scoped rifle the vr80 is a cheap appcolypse workhorse and mag goes up like 20. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 11:26 PM, HSD said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...