Soccer - who likes it ?

Premi

5 hours ago, Premi said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2022/06/28/football-fan-called-police-officer-muslim-c-with-a-turban-16902203/amp/

Seems like a ‘nice man’ in the photo…

@GurjantGnostic @dalsingh101

Football fan called police officer ‘Muslim c*** with a turban’ after Chelsea game

Author image
Sian ElvinTuesday 28 Jun 2022 8:34 am

Laurie Kavanagh Estate Agent - UNCLEARED GRAB - PLEASE LEGAL https://propertyindustryeye.com/comings-and-goings-36/
Laurie Kavanagh, 37, also threatened to rape a female police officer (Picture: Property Industry Eye)

An estate agent was spared jail after calling a Sikh police officer a ‘Muslim c*** with a turban’ following a football match.

Laurie Kavanagh, 37, watched Chelsea and Manchester United play in the Premier League on November 28 last year.

He watched them play out a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge and then left, but started to become drunk and aggressive.

Kavanagh, who has been head of residential sales for estate agents Myddelton & Major in Salisbury since 2020, also threatened to rape a female police officer.

Southwark Crown Court heard how the defendant was initially asked to leave the area before police were forced to tackle him to the ground.

Kavanagh had shouted: ‘I’ll bring a pack of pikies round your house and rape you.’

He kicked out at officers and shouted at a police sergeant he would ‘send his boys round his house’ to kill the officer and his family.

He boasted about his £50,000 a year salary and told officers he paid their wages.

When he was put in the back of a police van he then started verbally abusing PC Harjod Premi, calling him ‘the Muslim c*** with a turban’.

PC Natalia Burke told the court in a victim impact statement: ‘I was the only female officer on the scene and the verbal abuse was focused on me.

‘It disappointed me that my gender appeared to be at the heart of the issue and was used against me in this way.’

Kavanagh, representing himself, said: ‘I accept that my behaviour was completely unacceptable and I am extremely remorseful.

‘I have made the biggest mistake of my life and I have severely compromised my career. I apologise to you and the police.’

Alcohol is a hell of a drug. 

Whatever he's saying drunk he does say. 

He doesn't look irish to me, but the country is full of "irish" these days. And we did get ished. 

That dude looks like pikies would be on him. 

23 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Alcohol is a hell of a drug. 

Whatever he's saying drunk he does say. 

He doesn't look irish to me, but the country is full of "irish" these days. And we did get ished. 

That dude looks like pikies would be on him. 

He definitely would look in place if he was in Ireland.

looks a lot  more Irish than Biden

Many working class British have recentish Irish roots, e.g 2nd-4th gen.

On 6/28/2022 at 10:01 PM, Premi said:

What I meant is that looks can be deceiving.

he doesn’t look like the typical football yob

Also bro. 

To my mind, there is no way this guy didn't know he was talking to a Sikh man. 

22 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think monay are more likely to be mistaken for muslims in any case. I think all brits know what Sikhs are (the ones with dastaars), and those that do that islamophobia thing are just taking the pi55. 

I think any ‘Asian’ male who is a ‘Mona’ and has a fuller beard  than  a couple of weeks of stubble is open to Islamophobia.

White British might know Sikhs but many E European in my experience mistake Dastaar-waley for Muslims or ‘Pakistani’ (Lol)

interestingly, I think many of the younger working class Goray born in this Millenium don’t know about Sikhs as much as the older generations do, and that could be a problem for our lot

46 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Just today, on my way back from a course some ugly older eastern european looking twat sat opposite me, and tried staring me out. He lost though but you would have thought he would have known better at his age.

Why do you think he was doing that?

Make sure bro, to have big fat Karre on your arms. They might help you big time in beating up a racist goon.

Bhul chuk maaf

15 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Sikh lady?

Bhul chuk maaf

Nope.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-61963365.amp

Zara Aleena: Woman killed in Ilford was kind soul, say friends

28 June 2022
Zara Aleena

IMAGE SOURCE, MET POLICE

Image caption, 

Zara Aleena suffered fatal head injuries

A woman killed in a suspected stranger attack in the early hours of Sunday was a "kind soul" friends have said.

Zara Aleena, 35, was assaulted walking along Cranbrook Road, towards Gants Hill station in Ilford, east London. She died later in hospital. 

A 29-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder, in what police say was an "opportunist stranger attack".

18 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Why do you think that is?

Bhul chuk maaf

I think the older generations knew about Sikhs more because Sikhs were in the news a lot in the 70s and 80s (mostly due to racism stories probably) plus they were more aware of Sikhs being in the British Empire and Army.

Also, nowadays, there are so many other types of immigrants who have come to the UK in past 20 years that Sikhs are not as prominent outside of Sikh strongholds .

13 hours ago, paapiman said:

Why do you think he was doing that?

It's simply to try and intimidate.

Make sure bro, to have big fat Karre on your arms. They might help you big time in beating up a racist goon.

Usually racists (from what I've seen) will only attack when they feel confident that the odds are firmly in their favour i.e. outnumbering, having a big different in size, picking people who don't seem confident etc. Plus I'm in London - punch ups aren't usually how things go down here. 

Anyway, enough of that, anyone with half a brain knows what ground level realities are. We live in them. I don't want to have to think and talk about them all the time too.  

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

McSweeney is it? Celt card pulled you impotent nonce failure. I hope the Pikies eat him. 

Commit murder, robbery, and failed to rape a dead woman in the cctv capital of the world...genius. 

6 hours ago, Premi said:

Feel sad and sorry but a woman (or man) being out at 2am should not be surprised with what can happen and what type of other people are about at that time

F**king hell bro.......are you going to live your whole life scared? 

At this stage in life and given socio-political realities, yes, I would be cautious, but for a guy in is prime of life to be hiding under the sofa at night time....lol!

Singhs used to take over after midnight hence baran bujgaye Singhaan de. Look at what you're saying, like women and young men are in the same boat......

51 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, what if you do nightshifts or something. 

Plus she was literally in her own neighbourhood, very close to home. Normally people feel more at ease in those circs.  

Agreed that one expects to feel safe near home. 

People doing night shifts usually would travel via public transport in the early-mid evening (around the end of 'rush hour'), or via car especially if starting later. That is generally quite safe. They return home around early to end of 'rush hour ' in morning. 

But, this lady had returned from a 'night out'. I understand why people go out at night, but other than for a few years when I was at Uni, it has never appealed to me. She was also 35, which makes me more surprised. 

You will remember the case last year - this had happened relatively earlier in the day, but now I have thought about it more, it would also have been properly dark at 2130 that time of year

At 20:30, Nessa left her home in Astell Road, Kidbrooke[11] on a five-minute walk to meet a friend at the Depot pub in Kidbrooke Village, near Kidbrooke railway station.[12][13] While Nessa was walking through Cator Park,[10] Selamaj struck her unconscious with a blunt instrument, thought to be a traffic triangle, before dragging her into bushes where it is alleged she was strangled.[9][14] Selamaj was seen at 21:00 before leaving London.[10]

F**king hell bro.......are you going to live your whole life scared? 

At this stage in life and given socio-political realities, yes, I would be cautious, but for a guy in is prime of life to be hiding under the sofa at night time....lol!

Singhs used to take over after midnight hence baran bujgaye Singhaan de. Look at what you're saying, like women and young men are in the same boat......

I like sleeping quite early, going 'out' at night doesn't appeal to me. I much prefer going out during the day. I don't go to pubs or clubs. 

2 minutes ago, Premi said:

Agreed that one expects to feel safe near home. 

People doing night shifts usually would travel via public transport in the early-mid evening (around the end of 'rush hour'), or via car especially if starting later. That is generally quite safe. They return home around early to end of 'rush hour ' in morning. 

But, this lady had returned from a 'night out'. I understand why people go out at night, but other than for a few years when I was at Uni, it has never appealed to me. She was also 35, which makes me more surprised. 

You will remember the case last year - this had happened relatively earlier in the day, but now I have thought about it more, it would also have been properly dark at 2130 that time of year

The place where she was killed (the Ilford one) was not a park but a built up residential area with lots of terraced houses about. That would have a certain degree of traffic even at that time. 

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

The place where she was killed (the Ilford one) was not a park but a built up residential area with lots of terraced houses about. That would have a certain degree of traffic even at that time. 

Do you think it is race-related? Strange, as a Gora would be a minority whenever I have been in Ilford. 

4 minutes ago, Premi said:

Do you think it is race-related? Strange, as a Gora would be a minority whenever I have been in Ilford. 

I think possibly so, and I think mainstream media is playing down that angle as the perpetrator is white. 

The early reports were saying this guy was arrested at a nearby address. I think he might have friends in the area (and was visiting them?)  and the police and media are protecting them and his family (he's from Dagenham apparently?)  

I remember when that apna butchered those three pendus in Seven Kings, they gave out his complete address in the media, here they are just giving out the general area for the gora. I've known a few Sikh associates arrested over the years for defending themselves in violent clashes and the media have always put their complete address in the papers as if to invite reprisals, but for the white boy rapist here.......