Mesmerism

paapiman

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Has anyone read the books on or know about Franz Mesmer (famous German Physician)?

Bhul chuk maaf

Trying to figure out if the book I read was about Mesmer or an early american contemporary of his. Hypnosis is fascinating. I'd like to have more done. I only did a bit as a kid. 

The only part I remember is after ..or during being hypnotized she had me draw myself from a past life and I drew my feet in sandals next to a river. They were more greek than roman style, but were being worn as part of a uniform. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Trying to figure out if the book I read was about Mesmer or an early american contemporary of his. Hypnosis is fascinating. I'd like to have more done. I only did a bit as a kid. 

The only part I remember is after ..or during being hypnotized she had me draw myself from a past life and I drew my feet in sandals next to a river. They were more greek than roman style, but were being worn as part of a uniform. 

Have you read the books by Dr. Brian Weiss?

Bhul chuk maaf

51 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Many Lives Many Masters looks super familiar, I think I did skim it. I read Dr Michael Newton's works far more throughly. 

The book "Miracles Happen" is also written by Dr.Weiss.

There was some controversy regarding Dr. Newton right? Did he release the tapes of his patients?

Bhul chuk maaf

20 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Why don't you meet up with Dr.Weiss? Is he very far away from you?

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Why don't you meet up with Dr.Weiss? Is he very far away from you?

Bhul chuk maaf

355 miles

Answer: The average New York City to Toronto flight time is an hour and 58 minutes. Question: How far is Toronto from New York City? Answer: The distance from New York City to Toronto is 355 miles (571 kilometers).
10 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

He's pretty famous at this point. He's also on the opposite coast. 

https://www.airmilescalculator.com/distance/rno-to-jfk/#:~:text=Flight distance from Reno to,is 5 hours 3 minutes.

Flight distance from Reno to New York (Reno–Tahoe International Airport – New York John F. Kennedy International Airport) is 2411 miles / 3880 kilometers / 2095 nautical miles. Estimated flight time is 5 hours 3 minutes.

On 2/19/2022 at 5:04 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't really concern myself with whether an individual is jewish. Most of then are lovely people. It wouldn't surprise me and it's been a while since I read his books. 

That's a seperate issue from the global politics of white zionism. 

His religious background might be relevant here because if he was a practicing Jew, then he would not have believed in reincarnation (before his eye opening experiences with that famous patient of his).

What about Dr. Newton? Was he a devout Christian?

Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

His religious background might be relevant here because if he was a practicing Jew, then he would not have believed in reincarnation (before his eye opening experiences with that famous patient of his).

What about Dr. Newton? Was he a devout Christian?

Bhul chuk maaf

Was an atheist. Past tense. 

"I began almost 40 years ago now as a traditional psychotherapist, but I was not a religious or spiritual person. In fact, I was an atheist. All these years of working with people who have explained to me what the other side is like have given me a real spiritual feeling."

On 2/16/2022 at 12:49 PM, paapiman said:

Has anyone read the books on or know about Franz Mesmer (famous German Physician)?

Bhul chuk maaf

What is it that you want to know?

If you are looking into hypnosis, trance and mesmer I hope it’s not for anything untoward. If you mess it up you’ll end up delusional, deranged and demented like a lot of white Anglos who mess about with this stuff do. Your interest should only be to protect yourself and other Sikhs from emotional manipulation. 

10 hours ago, paapiman said:

Do you have any real life examples of hypnotic brain washing?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Scientology. The whole process of "going clear" is hypnotism mixed with a crowlean black magic ritual. 

There have been a series of manchurian candidates and killers, some even found innocent due to the influence of hypnosis.  

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

Thanks for the link bro. It seems that Gurmukh Mahapurakhs can definitely assassinate evil men using Hypnosis.

Is there any more info available about Dr. Robert Gilbert (The Great Gilbert)?

Bhul chuk maaf

Crazy how little I can find considering I grew up knowing the name as famous. Wow. Dude went from legend to nobody in no time.