Bram Kavach Jaap Questions & Resource thread

Righteousness

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 5:52 AM, paapiman said:

Bro, it would be great if you could become Sarabloh Bibeki. This Rehatย might help you a lot in your spiritual progress and plus it is one of the Rehats of the Khalsa.

ย 

Bhul chuk maaf

I heard Sarbloh bibek is a difficult rehit, and used to be practised by Akali Baba Surjeet Singh Budha Dal. I hear it is impossible in western countries due to lack of drinking water wells and I heard Canada Nihang Singhs have an alternative rehit for using water not from wells. I also hear some Sarbloh bibekis won't even eat from their wives?

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

I also hear some Sarbloh bibekis won't even eat from their wives?

Where did you hear that from? That might be in the case, if the wife is either non-Amritdhari or she does not keep the Rehat of Sarabloh Bibek herself.

Ideally speaking, Sarabloh Bibeki Singhs must only eat food prepared by them or other Sarabloh Bibeki Singhs.

ย 

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 12:57 PM, paapiman said:

Where did you hear that from? That might be in the case, if the wife is either non-Amritdhari or she does not keep the Rehat of Sarabloh Bibek herself.

I can't remember, but might have been sarbloh.info

I am also trying to remember the name of the alternative rehit to Sarbloh bibek the canada Singhs were using for water jal.

The description was accompanied by a photo, but I think it was on the old Tarna Dal site. It's a shame that there's been 2 good Nihang Singhs websites created during this century and both have gone down!

5 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Sarabloh info is still up.

What happened to the other two?

ย 

Bhul chuk maaf

one was NihangSingh and another one was either TarnaDal or Harianvela, I cannot remember. They just dissappeared. There are still some remnants in waybackmachine...

ย 

They were both created after sarbloh.info

ย 

Actually I remembered, there was another one called tisarpanth

• 1 year later...
Guest Gurpratap Singh
On 2/21/2022 at 8:46 PM, paapiman said:

Were you able to capture any of the above in camera?

ย 

Bhul chuk maaf

Baba ji Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Baba ji ek prashan c, mai maryada naal Brahm Kawach da path shuru kita hai. Path wich jo akheerli line hai เจฆเฉ‹เจนเจฐเจพ ||
เจฏเจพ เจฌเจฟเจงเจฟ เจจเจพเจฎ เจ‰เจšเจพเจฐ เจฌเจฟเจง เจชเฉเจจเจพ เจ•เจฐเจฏเฉ‹ เจชเจฐเจฏเฉ‹เจ— || เจชเจพเจ  เจธเจตเจพ เจฒเฉฑเจ– เจนเจตเจจ เจ•เจฐ เจœเฉ€เจค เจœเฉฐเจ— เจคเจฌ เจนเฉ‹เจ— || Eh line padhni jaruri hai? Mai 40 days lai path karn dya ha baba ji. Pleaseย guideย karoย ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
ย