Inside a white supremacist militia in Ukraine

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I notice the covering up of UFOS is the next big thing slowly being put out there.  

Brothers were all about ancient history, ufos, stargates, etc right when I got with em. 

Ufos are an ongoing coverup. There's a lot about them in cia documents and I ran into references in air force training manuals and protocols. 

This apocolypse began and will end with space craft. Some Dharmi some adharmi. 

On 4/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Suspected as much......hating all women is also a clue.....

It was disturbing to see what he suggested. Not funny on any level. 

Another giveaway is the way he talks about islam. He doesn’t talk about it from a Sikh perspective of having to grow up around them or deal with islamists in certain situations and the issues they cause. He uses anglo talking points instead which amount to incitement. I doubt he would ever get his own hands dirty. 

I think a lot of his type do this simply because they want a panthic leader role.  Once they get that they hope some religious family will hand over their meek daughter to him in marriage. Coconuts ape the same obsession with progenation that their racist idols have. The alt right have a whole thing about the need to find a tradwife. The failure of the arranged marriage system for millennials and modern sexual culture has hit people like him pretty hard. He probably thinks getting a quiet girl will be an outlet for his frustrations and cover up his fruity side too.

Having said all that, if he’s not from your ends then he’s someone else’s problem.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, dalsingh101 said:

There is a lot of smoke here. Hard not to imagine some fire at least. I've spoke to some people of this descent about racism in their ranks (that I've witnessed) and they've outright told me that these people have been on the receiving end so much by the blue-eye, blonde-hair, black sun god worshipper types, that they intuitively deflect this by encouraging tension and racism towards others.

Plus to me, it looks like NATO (i.e. the US) actually want a war out there,  you know with the usual benefits, proxy wars which minimise your own loses, selling weapons and gaining influence in a region. Funding wars is a big money maker as you know, and everyone knows whose got the rep for doing that Catch 22 style.  That's not a conspiracy theory. 

For us, looking in from the outside, a lot can seem contradictory or odd. To people from those cultures and countries it seems normal. Look at that video I posted of the Ukrainian nazi talking about what roles he would tolerate a Jew doing in his government. No western nazi would tolerate Jews in those sorts of positions if they gained power. 

As for conspiracy theories, many contain truth or are proved to be correct  eventually. Other are just smokescreens or disinformation. We just need to avoid getting suckered into anything detrimental in the future. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MrSingh1699 said:

The big winners from the war are the American military industrial complex,  the Chinese and the rich Gulf Arabs

Thing is, when you start looking into that, a certain minority group usually comes up as overly represented. This doesn't help with all the conspiracy theories about them.  

2 hours ago, MrSingh1699 said:

Well the WASP demographic own the majority of shares in the military industrial complex companies so I hope our fellow Holocaust suffering community don't get unfairly blamed for this too!

I think you got blinkers on mate. I have distant relatives in that community. They do get up to a lot of stuff. 

But yes Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics etc are majority owned by non-Jews (with Jews as a Diaspora community perhaps understand the Genocides we Sikhs have faced a bit better than most communities).

I think you're being more than a bit lulloo here, most people don't give a f**k about it. That's the reality. 

On 4/26/2022 at 3:52 AM, MrSingh1699 said:

No doubt, most non-Sikhs are not aware of and do not care about the various historical Genocides of Sikhs.

What my point was, that having worked alongside Jewish folks who sympathised with Sikhs, we shouldn't promote anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

As 100% provably the American military industrial complex companies are NOT owned or controlled by Jewish folks.

Israel's economy is 0.4% of the global economy and if you add all Diaspora Jews plus billionaires and oligarchs etc in they still do not have control of more than 1.9% of the global economy absolute tops which is probably close to the 2% of the Indian economy which is in Sikhs control.

I don't think the vast majority of Sikhs are inimical to Jews. No Sikhs have ever randomly attacked any Jews from what I know.

But when you are interacting with other western whites, and they relax and talk, jews come up, and all manner of conspiracy theories. I can't say for certain, but there could be a small number of highly placed jews who are benefiting from a lot of global tumult? They may well have infiltrated certain white elite secret societies too, and are playing all sorts of games with anglos. 

I know some (not all) see brown people as 'mud-people' or golems. 

That all being said, this is just a discussion about how many other whites perceive jews. 

One thing people like yourself have to realise and accept is: Jews don't want, or need our help. 

They are (at the moment) at a much further developed stage than our community by centuries. They aren't prone to emotional thinking for allies like you suggest. So if (for example's sake) India decided to attack and crush Sikhs who were fighting for a homeland, Israel would have no problem with training and selling arms to India to help achieve this, and solidifying their own global economic interests. I don't take this personally - it is what it is.  But I know this is the truth.