Are flu symptoms common when first hearing sounds?

Guest Kaur100

Guest Kaur100

Waheguru Ji. I wondered if the sangat could help me. Is it common to have flu symptoms when first hearing sounds? Eg headache, blocked nose ears, feeling weak. 

What kind of sounds are you hearing? Do you hear them more during Simran, bani. Do symptoms show more when in sahej? 

We hear more sounds when we r not well so it can be vice versa. 

Analyse your spiritual avastha and decide. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:26 AM, Guest Kaur100 said:

Waheguru Ji. I wondered if the sangat could help me. Is it common to have flu symptoms when first hearing sounds? Eg headache, blocked nose ears, feeling weak. 

Sounds aside, we do purge large amounts of emotional Karam in batches and it does correspond to feeling dukhi as it leaves. 

Guest Kaur100
On 3/10/2022 at 4:09 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Sounds aside, we do purge large amounts of emotional Karam in batches and it does correspond to feeling dukhi as it leaves. 

Thanks for your replies.

I think this is probably it because I just had a strong feeling this isn’t just a normal bad cold, the length it’s dragging on for with the timing of the sounds suddenly stronger through it, along with some other karam things happening didn’t seem like a coincidence. 

Something tells me the panj chor will be finer now and sliding in a different way too, as I’m already feeling it.

Does anyone find they can’t fall asleep as easy during this period? 

4 hours ago, Guest Kaur100 said:

Thanks for your replies.

I think this is probably it because I just had a strong feeling this isn’t just a normal bad cold, the length it’s dragging on for with the timing of the sounds suddenly stronger through it, along with some other karam things happening didn’t seem like a coincidence. 

Something tells me the panj chor will be finer now and sliding in a different way too, as I’m already feeling it.

Interesting. Look forward to hearing what you have to share moving forward, and what experiences or sentiments others might have. 

4 hours ago, Guest Kaur100 said:

Thanks for your replies.

Are you inspired and can't sleep? Or uncomfortable? Or anxious? What you think about?