Patrick Lyoya executed. Warning. Graphic.

21 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro bos is still pushing anti sukha bs, and not all but one...somehow..parcharak from s2i who hasn't even watched their own videos apparently, is too. I'm still watching bos but there has been a noticeable dip in the quality. 

Can you please post some examples? They speak against Jhatka Maryada too?

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, MrSingh1699 said:

Ppman Singh, I think they were criticizing the natak that goes on at Sri Hazur Sahib nowadays rather than denying that jhatka is permissible in times of active war or food shortages.

That's the issue. Nowhere in any puratan sources is it stated that this is the only time it is permissible.  

52 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No such thing. There's just Sukha bro. And Ithias. 

Come on. There is recreational use, and abuse of any psychotropic isn't uncommon. My point is that Sikhs were (it seems) originally taking it for reasons outside of this (health/medicinal/nutritional) and even then, not everyone did. 

Don't make it black and white bro. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Come on. There is recreational use, and abuse of any psychotropic isn't uncommon. My point is that Sikhs were (it seems) originally taking it for reasons outside of this (health/medicinal/nutritional) and even then, not everyone did. 

I agree. But it's not me that's making it black and white and reefer mad or ignorant of Ithias. 

And I'm not a major figure, doing Katha. 

There's responsibility to that. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

The word medical has long been used as a continued effort to vilify the herb. Like it requires a justification. It doesn't. 

On 5/10/2022 at 6:06 AM, dalsingh101 said:

That's the issue. Nowhere in any puratan sources is it stated that this is the only time it is permissible.  

Bhangu saab (in Sri Panth Prakash) does indicate that Jhatka maryada was given by Sri Satguru jee for dire situations.

Bhul chuk maaf