Racist state of the Quom.

21 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

This production just keeps getting better. Snakes and fakes in full force. @dalsingh101 they're on you next bro. Daggers out.

It's a set up. It was planned. Just do you. Lol. 

Course. There are all manner of people there pretending to be things they aren't i.e. straight. lol!

You know what, lately I've been feeling like I've said my piece now over the years. It's got to the point where I'm feeling like I'm just repeating myself, so I think a break from all this is long overdue anyway.  

55 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Course. There are all manner of people there pretending to be things they aren't i.e. straight. lol!

You know what, lately I've been feeling like I've said my piece now over the years. It's got to the point where I'm feeling like I'm just repeating myself, so I think a break from all this is long overdue anyway.  

Dude the ...fake profiles .the admin supported race baiting, the threats by name again lol, followed by a gag on yours truly. 

This is the current thread. For anyone wondering what these comments are actually about. 

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/89786-racism-callout-as-it-is/

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Look, we are and always have been targeted for infiltration. You have to take it in your stride and counter. Keep frosty. 

Looks like a lot of intelligence services are at work, I mean look at the timing of the MET coming to Singh Sabha Barking when the main Singh Sabha Southall kicked them out. 

And we do have racists in our panth, no secret there. The reasons for this are multi-layered, but we aren't out there randomly attacking other communities. Plus white racists know how to manipulate (micro-manage) a lot of apnay - colonialism is a perfect example of this in action. A lot of the people now (trying to) slyly push the white supremacist agenda probably stem from recent forefathers with a history of this. 

100. I'm good bro. There's method to the madness. 🤫

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Look, we are and always have been targeted for infiltration. You have to take it in your stride and counter. Keep frosty. 

Looks like a lot of intelligence services are at work, I mean look at the timing of the MET coming to Singh Sabha Barking when the main Singh Sabha Southall kicked them out. 

And we do have racists in our panth, no secret there. The reasons for this are multi-layered, but we aren't out there randomly attacking other communities. Plus white racists know how to manipulate (micro-manage) a lot of apnay - colonialism is a perfect example of this in action. A lot of the people now (trying to) slyly push the white supremacist agenda probably stem from recent forefathers with a history of this. 

What did weeding parties look like so far in our history?

Weird how the disruptive members have the top ranks...

But..s1nghs like a liar, jassu the troll bride, and mr already forgot his name, seem to be the only ones getting down on the hate fest. With like a few random...out of nowhere nobodies. Lol. 

Real suspicious creation of an echo chamber there. 

Screenshot_20220418-075607_Chrome.jpg.fff27468a2849d889ee3fd1c95347597.jpg

Jassu who themselves is not a practicing Sikh, nor verified as real, who admitted to coming back to the forum just to race bait and troll me. Who also drops people's names. Mmm hmmm. 

So basically its mr whatever and S1ngh breathing heavy on each other. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What did weeding parties look like so far in our history?

No good at all in my opinion. We're in the process of opening eyes about this.   Dasmesh pita did do it hard though and distanced the sangat from various subcults that emerged. 

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

No good at all in my opinion. We're in the process of opening eyes about this.   Dasmesh pita did do it hard though and distanced the sangat from various subcults that emerged. 

Well that fast tracks that. Just wanted to emulate Gurmat. I have my own ideas. You want to ummm enable pms or maybe group up on discord or some such? Or a google collaboration? I'd like to work on some materials. Like bos but different. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Well that fast tracks that. Just wanted to emulate Gurmat. I have my own ideas. You want to ummm enable pms or maybe group up on discord or some such? Or a google collaboration? I'd like to work on some materials. Like bos but different. 

Do your research first. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

This guy for example. Only exists for the thread suddenly. 

Screenshot_20220418-095044_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4032a7f79185d809c06819355923b2de.jpg

I'll be as real with you as possible bro. What you are seeing now is not some overnight thing, a lot of Sikhs have been fighting against the anti-Sikh agenda now. A lot of antiSikh attacks have taken place on various fronts (like physical attacks, mockery, even grooming, targeting apnay for deportations etc.), so I'm not surprised that people are fed up and want to deal with this long overdue matter. Ultimately, most poc don't have the luxury of living in sheltered worlds. Even when they do, realities like these come out to wake them up.  

6 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I'll be as real with you as possible bro. What you are seeing now is not some overnight thing, a lot of Sikhs have been fighting against the anti-Sikh agenda now. A lot of antiSikh attacks have taken place on various fronts (like physical attacks, mockery, even grooming, targeting apnay for deportations etc.), so I'm not surprised that people are fed up and want to deal with this long overdue matter. Ultimately, most poc don't have the luxury of living in sheltered worlds. Even when they do, realities like these come out to wake them up.  

News you can use. Lot of people fed up with things been going on a while. 

Of that list of concerns, how many were done by black people and to what extent. Paint me a picture of this black opression of Sikhi please. 

You have people in the Paanth, on purpose in my opinion, or perhaps out of pure ignorance, who are playing with absolute fire bro. 

Let the black community see that shit... Bro... Need I say more?

I will not draw outsiders focus in that direction. 

For the benefit of the Paanth. 

Punjabis are a little fed up? Okay. Go after who's done you actually wrong. Punjabis bro have no such minerals and are playing the schoolyard in a way that is simply going to get them wrecked. It's a combination of digusting, pathetic and tragic. 

This isn't about Sikhi bro. Punjabis are acting as racists and boot lickers, it's condoned by the silence of the punjabi "Sikh" community and weak on a whole, and that is a horrible combination. 

The Paanth is lucky to have people like yourself and myself, as are all the punjabi tag alongs because by and large they are retarded.