Racist state of the Quom.

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

News you can use. Lot of people fed up with things been going on a while. 

You have people in the Paanth, on purpose in my opinion, or perhaps out of pure ignorance, who are playing with absolute fire bro. 

Let the black community see that shit... Bro... Need I say more?

It'll be different from nation to nation. I don't think these things are controllable anyway. Looks like another phase of normalised racism is going to emerge. Anyway, let Panjabis go through hard times. Might toughen them up.   I got love for black people I grew up with, but random attacks on the elderly is going to pi55 some people off. There are loads of things I'd castigate Panjabis for, but making noise about that is way down the list. 

For the benefit of the Paanth. 

Punjabis are a little fed up? Okay. Go after who's done you actually wrong. Punjabis bro have no such minerals and are playing the schoolyard in a way that is simply going to get them wrecked. It's a combination of digusting, pathetic and tragic. 

Some of them are too thick to figure out geopolitics, or purposefully side with ar5eholes for whatever reason.  Making out that we all sing from the same hymn book is pretty lame too bro. 

Earlier I was just thinking about this whole twitter generation. I wonder how accurately it reflects communities? 

I don't know about the US, but I think some better informed black people in the UK will know the score. But anyways, the way things are going on here, conflict/tension might be inevitable.   It is what it is.