Paath nitnem bani thread

6 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

@Shaheed4lifeHow are you veer ji? Yesterday dass with Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa Drishti read dakhni onkar sahib with my nitnem and it was such a good experience feeling to have. 

Whilst reading the bani it was a bit hard in comparison to Sidh Gosht but both were the length and took dass the same time to read it using audio track of Bhai jarnail Singh Ji.

So now with Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa Drishti dass has done 4 out of 5 banis in Panj Granthi Sahib meaning 80% has been done so far.

Chardikala Veerji! But so much school work 😂

Amazing Veerji, you inspire many of the sangat here. May Maharaj always keep you in Chardikala 😀🙏

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

@Shaheed4lifeveer ji dass is very happy that today just completed 1318 pauris of Shastar Naam Mala the complete Bani with Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa Drishti it took 2 weeks due to its length. The wording was hard but not as much compared to other banis like Zafarnama, Chandi Chirtar 1,2 etc

Fatehhhhhh

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

But now i am gonna start to listen to the katha of these banis as i do need to start to understand the arths of these mahaan banis. So i am thinking about using Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawale.

Waheguru Ji

Giani Thakur Singh has done entire katha of Guru Granth Sahib Ji for those who want a basic understanding of each tuk without going in too deep of an explanation.  

Many people have benefited from these kathas

Since you already do  Sukhmani Sahib that will be a good place to start.

This katha is from the beginning of Sukhmani Sahib to

ਸੇ ਸਿਮਰਹਿ ਜਿਨ ਆਪਿ ਸਿਮਰਾਏ ॥
Se simrahi jin āp simrā▫e.
They alone remember Him in meditation, whom He inspires to meditate.

ਨਾਨਕ ਤਾ ਕੈ ਲਾਗਉ ਪਾਏ ॥੩॥
Nānak ṯā kai lāga▫o pā▫e. ||3||
Nanak grasps the feet of those humble beings. ||3||

The entire explanation is only 30 minutes. Humble benti to listen to these 30 minutes and share what you think Waheguru

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/04-Katha/00-Katha Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji/CD05(Ang0203-0269)/0387-Ang-0262-Pankti-08.mp3

4 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

Giani Thakur Singh has done entire katha of Guru Granth Sahib Ji for those who want a basic understanding of each tuk without going in too deep of an explanation.  

Many people have benefited from these kathas

Since you already do  Sukhmani Sahib that will be a good place to start.

This katha is from the beginning of Sukhmani Sahib to

ਸੇ ਸਿਮਰਹਿ ਜਿਨ ਆਪਿ ਸਿਮਰਾਏ ॥
Se simrahi jin āp simrā25ab.pnge.
They alone remember Him in meditation, whom He inspires to meditate.

ਨਾਨਕ ਤਾ ਕੈ ਲਾਗਉ ਪਾਏ ॥੩॥
Nānak ṯā kai lāga25ab.pngo pā25ab.pnge. ||3||
Nanak grasps the feet of those humble beings. ||3||

The entire explanation is only 30 minutes. Humble benti to listen to these 30 minutes and share what you think Waheguru

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/04-Katha/00-Katha Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji/CD05(Ang0203-0269)/0387-Ang-0262-Pankti-08.mp3

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji Veer Ji. Thanks for posting the link Dass is very thankful for the katha as it was originally Gyani Thakur Singh Ji that i became inspired to do banis like Sukhmani Sahib Ji,Brahm Kavach,Shastar Naam Mala and other countless ones mentioned in the previous posts. There katha had a massive impact on me throughout the years especially since 2014.