Could Jesus hv reached Sachkhand ?

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Good points. That would suppose that gospel is true. Which it could be, so the question would remain could he have reached Sachakand now?

If I get there before you, I’ll let you know if I see him. 👻🪦

The so called christian church is a satanic cult that prays to the image of cesare borgia and believe name dropping "Jesus" is all it takes to forgive all one's devilry. Satanic ritual abuse, and child sexual abuse are part of their rituals. 

Now Yuhawashai the black man who's legacy was taken by the romans, is not pleased, I assure you. 

Oh. Linked back to the two muhammads, tangentially related the torah says there are two Christs. The one people will false worship, who's fake church is destroyed in Dharam Yudh, and the real one who comes and destroys it. 

Another fun fact from the Torah, it says that it isn't written by Akal, it says never within have you heard or seen the 1. It's the Dharam of Christ, self identified. 

Also side note. I've now witnessed in video form, and audio devotees of the Torah combatting and defeating evil consciousnesses. 

And their Torah interpretation is second to none.

And they, the first nations and most importantly our Brahmgiani have predicted a big war here. So..about those wells and weapons...and maybe stock some radiation meds like prussian blue etc. 

Now would definitely be the best time to follow Rehit, take Amrit, or recommit to it and do Naam Simran and Gurbani in preparation. 

Worst case. Near miss and you're a more fit, prepared Gursikh. 

• 2 weeks later...

So...

It turns out ...

That uh...

Yahawah is not 1 Oankar. He's the patron god of the black israelites. 

I'll have to ask what's up with Genesis, but yeah, burning bush Yahawah is a Devte. And wasn't I just saying how Kali seems like his consort?

But Kali is a consort of Vishnu. So then...

Is Yahawah a Vishnu Avtar? Is that why Kalki Avtar coming and Christs coming sound so similar?

6 hours ago, proudkaur said:

i am going to be honest. I still dont know if I believe Jesus existed or not. Like Christianity has had so many changes i dont even know what is the truth anymore.

Well. Deep diving the Torah it's starting to look like it isn't Jesus in question, as much as who they're worshipping to begin with...

How do I put this, people debate the trinity, the unity, etc.  All that focuses on who Jesus was. 

In all the debates we've been sleeping on who is God to these people, while we worry about how Jesus relates to said god. 

I think the bigger shock, at least to me, is it isn't Jesus, aka Yahawashai, who turns our to be real or fake, it's Yahawah themself. 

They're Devte worshippers. 

They're at a pre Beej Mantar level of understanding, no matter how you cut it.