Social Issues Videos

45 minutes ago, HSD said:

That bloke obviously had mental health issues. Even the way he was dressed like a tranny tells it. 

23 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

That bloke obviously had mental health issues. Even the way he was dressed like a tranny tells it. 

Naaaaah bruv, it knew what it was doing. Every r*tard claims they have mental health issues nowadays. Its not an excuse to harass people. 

8 hours ago, HSD said:

Naaaaah bruv, it knew what it was doing. Every r*tard claims they have mental health issues nowadays. Its not an excuse to harass people. 

8 hours ago, HSD said:

I agree that people use it as an excuse, but the amount of hard drugs I'm seeing on the streets these days, plus a sort of residual post covid pressure cooker environment, has made a few people lose their marble bro.    

I've seen it on sites too, when the charlie flows in and people start acting bonkers. These days it's like normal for young whites (and I mean young!) to go out on the lash and have half a gram. A lot of them go mental because of it. 

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I agree that people use it as an excuse, but the amount of hard drugs I'm seeing on the streets these days, plus a sort of residual post covid pressure cooker environment, has made a few people lose their marble bro.    

I've seen it on sites too, when the charlie flows in and people start acting bonkers. These days it's like normal for young whites (and I mean young!) to go out on the lash and have half a gram. A lot of them go mental because of it. 

I've been hearing about people using adrenochrome, harvested from humans. Facts. First hand accounts of consumption of adrenochrome. 

Also dmt comes in vapes now? Damn. Easy to trip HARRRRD these days. 

All the opiods, meth, coke, pcp, still all over. 

All sorts of designer drugs I don't even know about. It's like with music? You wake up one day out of touch. So many drugs. 

On 6/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, dalsingh101 said:

True, true. They can’t handle the Chang. Lightweights. 

On 6/9/2022 at 5:42 PM, HSD said:

Lol. Weakest headbutt by an idiot award goes to?

You don't swing your head at them...teetering on one foot...hands in pockets...like a dopey bashful manbaby. 

You pull THEIR head down into your crown, using the gravity of your whole body dropping. 

Or. You gotta be dumb? You have bo arms? You step in low, and ram your crown UP into their face. 

On 6/9/2022 at 5:26 PM, HSD said:

Notice these dudes land shots and the one on the ground is a looooser at the mercy of the man standing?

Even without weapons and multiple attackers this shows why mma is garbage. 

These dudes could actually drop another guy also...because they're not humping a dude with a broken bottle on the ground and going to prison for attempted murder mayhem etc. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Notice these dudes land shots and the one on the ground is a looooser at the mercy of the man standing?

Even without weapons and multiple attackers this shows why mma is garbage. 

These dudes could actually drop another guy also...because they're not humping a dude with a broken bottle on the ground and going to prison for attempted murder mayhem etc. 

Aren't kicking and striking/boxing important in MMA ?

7 hours ago, Premi said:

Aren't kicking and striking/boxing important in MMA ?

No. Nothing is important in mma. List the priorities. 

Furthermore what we're talking about is "moves". Martial arts isn't moves. 

One it's Dharam being prostituted. Two it's a way to forge spirit. Three it's strategies made reflex. 

Which meams you don't think, you just do, which means in this case, you will treat all multiple attacker scenarios with weapons, like a 1 on 1 ego match. You will. If you trained hard in mma, you will have honed your reflexes to get yourself KILLED. 

On 6/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Joking aside, I have heard hard drugs are becoming common in british kids, even some in primary school. Is this the sort of stuff you mean about sites: