Project expanding.

This will lead to a parchar pamphlet Entitled, white supremacy, imperialism, and christianity. Enemies of the Paanth and mind. 

Same thing that happened to the original christians is happening to us as we speak. 

And our culture is under attack by the media. 

And it's not long until the effects of those two things wreak havoc among us.  

Sooner we get to addressing it the better. 

2 hours ago, Premi said:

What did he do ?

He approached me as a hacker and I said, really the right Parchar media and you don't have to do that. But you do you and I'll just feed you the Parchar we were going to make anyway. But he's a Sikh, honeytrapping Sikhs into voice conversations and using them to ban Sikhs speaking the Truth. 

And now he's gone into hiding. He's really bad at his job. I'll be posting round three and calling florida Sangat. I would prefer a Punjabi speaker call, but whatever. 

He's lying to, and literally entrapping Sikhs with his suggested idea to ddos Beadbi. I said make Parchar and post it, but got banned without explanation for his hacking idea. He's a snake. 

Screenshot_20220515-014950_Chrome.jpg.743c133001b901b372f65f2a0d4fdc89.jpg

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

He approached me as a hacker and I said, really the right Parchar media

Bro, lesson to be learnt. Don't get embroiled in randoms on the internet!  You're only doing yourself a disservice. If we are expecting our sisters not to get duped by weirdos on the web by being astute, we shouldn't expect any less from brothers too. People shouldn't be gullible and just take people at face value like that.  

15 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, lesson to be learnt. Don't get embroiled in randoms on the internet!  You're only doing yourself a disservice. If we are expecting our sisters not to get duped by weirdos onteh web by being astute, we shouldn't expect any less from brothers too. People shouldn't be gullible and just take people at face value like that.  

Lesson learned indeed. 

Here's a lesson for everyone though right? That's a real Sikh bro. Stabbing the Paanth right in the back. I didn't violate the twitter tos, I just liked a random post of his and next thing I know he has me in a voice chat saying, oh you like my idea, and I'm like uhhh..what idea and then he says he wants to ddos unamed whoever for Beadbi, I said oh..okay...I know about that stuff but I felt the better use of resources would be to put out high quality Parchar, and just repost it, which is exactly what twitter is for. 

So lesson about snakes in the Paanth. Yup learned. And learned a lot about social media which I've never used before. Hope we all did. 

Lesson two. Twitter is actively supressing anything resembling effective countering of hate narratives, and lies being launched against Sikhs, and others online, and they are paying your own people to be the one's to set you up and stitch you up. Go twitter. 

That's a little different than getting duped by a weirdo. Because he's not a weirdo. Go look up his profile. It's very authentic as is he. 

24 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, lesson to be learnt. Don't get embroiled in randoms on the internet!  You're only doing yourself a disservice. If we are expecting our sisters not to get duped by weirdos onteh web by being astute, we shouldn't expect any less from brothers too. People shouldn't be gullible and just take people at face value like that.  

And I learned to continue to embroil with weirdos online for the good of us all, my tact just always changes and social media is out, until there's something stand alone to repost. Which is exactly what I suggest to that admin and what his punk ass should be doing for the Paanth. Even if his job is to be a traitor. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And I learned to continue to embroil with weirdos online for the good of us all, my tact just always changes and social media is out, until there's something stand alone to repost. Which is exactly what I suggest to that admin and what his punk ass should be doing for the Paanth. Even if his job is to be a traitor. 

Look, anyone can claim to be anything. You can't tell internal beliefs like that. Trusting on the web is foolish, it's like a guileless 14 year old thinking that they are talking to another child, when it's some twisted adult on the other end. 

No excuses for gullibility as an adult. ALWAYS be careful, and actively be cynical. If it's too good to be true, it is. I think the way some people are ready to liaise with randoms off the web is insane.  We should know this from when a certain person made out they were an anthropology student here and wanted to interview people, or randoms askingto speak to SIkh females because they had a vision. 

If anyone was a hacker, don't you think they'd just crack on with what they need to do (with others with this skillset) instead of getting randoms off the web involved. You need your guard up more, and not get embroiled in any schemes off the web (with people you don't even know)  that could get you in trouble.   

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Look, anyone can claim to be anything. You can't tell internal beliefs like that. Trusting on the web is foolish, it's like a guileless 14 year old thinking that they are talking to another child, when it's some twisted adult on the other end. 

No excuses for gullibility as an adult. ALWAYS be careful, and actively be cynical. If it's too good to be true, it is. I think the way some people are ready to liaise with randoms off the web is insane.  We should know this from when a certain person made out they were an anthropology student here and wanted to interview people, or randoms askingto speak to SIkh females because they had a vision. 

If anyone was a hacker, don't you think they'd just crack on with what they need to do (with others with this skillset) instead of getting randoms off the web involved. You need your guard up more, and not get embroiled in any schemes off the web (with people you don't even know)  that could get you in trouble.   

Okay bro. You seem emotional. I'm fine with having had a twitter adventure and exposing a snake. 

Can hackers make the same Parchar we can on this forum? How they gonna make it without referencing these forums? So it was actually perfect and I didn't agree to anything untowards. And yes I learned to trust people less. Not just online. Trust Sikhs less. 

Snakes in your garden bro. Nothing stopping you from calling florida. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Your total lack of participation in this entire thread, speaks for istelf as does myopically focusing on me, not the bigger issue. Sorry you have some sort of animosity stored up. Appreciate you. 

Well, I hope you've learn to protect yourself from any ar5ehole that wants to drag you into a mess. As for there being snakes in the panth - when has anyone denied it? That's like saying there are neo-nazis amongst whites. Or sell out 'coons' amongst black folk. All communities have opportunist sell outs. You know how prevalent sociopathy is in society too - like everyone else Sikhs have to watch out for their own ones too. The internet is the perfect place for people to play games like this.

And I've said previously (I think?), that we need to focus on our own local regions; diaspora communities have their own unique issues to contend with in their own ends. We have enough issues here in the Uk to deal with (as you know) for me to start trying to fix problems in Florida bro.  That's how it looks to me. Plus the fact that you've flagged this guy is enough for me to stay wary of him.   

15 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Well, I hope you've learn to protect yourself from any ar5ehole that wants to drag you into a mess. As for there being snakes in the panth - when has anyone denied it? That's like saying there are neo-nazis amongst whites. Or sell out 'coons' amongst black folk. All communities have opportunist sell outs. You know how prevalent sociopathy is in society too - like everyone else Sikhs have to watch out for their own ones too. The internet is the perfect place for people to play games like this.

And I've said previously (I think?), that we need to focus on our own local regions; diaspora communities have their own unique issues to contend with in their own ends. We have enough issues here in the Uk to deal with (as you know) for me to start trying to fix problems in Florida bro.  That's how it looks to me. Plus the fact that you've flagged this guy is enough for me to stay wary of him.   

Thanks for repeating the same unsolicited and understood lesson. 

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Screenshot_20220515-084830_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3f0c5cfda9d6728bd2094e59fe76081d.jpg

These were the bait posts. 

I thought hackers operate through anonymity?