North India touching 50 degrees!

Nobody declared a Sant a Sant. I believe in Sants. I respect Sants. But who that is, is not universally respected. And even where it is we may not be qualified to make assumptons based on small portions of what they've said without the ability to ask specific questions. 

But what is clear. Is something has been done to the history and practice of Islam. 

What also is clear is many fine things remain. Many. 

But. Those toxic elements that have come from I can't attest where. Historically. And in practice. Are clearly indefensible. 

And I'm going to dig deeper into catholic and roman influence in early islam. 

As well as the more than one muhammad theory that is real. The theory not the conclusion. But it's legitimate theory. 

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nobody declared a Sant a Sant. I believe in Sants. I respect Sants. But who that is, is not universally respected. And even where it is we may not be qualified to make assumptons based on small portions of what they've said without the ability to ask specific questions. 

But what is clear. Is something has been done to the history and practice of Islam. 

What also is clear is many fine things remain. Many. 

But. Those toxic elements that have come from I can't attest where. Historically. And in practice. Are clearly indefensible. 

And I'm going to dig deeper into catholic and roman influence in early islam. 

As well as the more than one muhammad theory that is real. The theory not the conclusion. But it's legitimate theory. 

The quran was written years after their prophet's death through oral redentions. So how much would one trust it when it is not even written by the founder. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Right now Taliban seems to be more jhujharuu compared to khalistanis.

Hundreds of beadbi incidents hv happened in our homeland but khalistanis hv been quiet.

They also have the added benefit of the entire country being the same religion as them and a neighbouring country of the same religion providing them weapons. Not comparable at all. Also Punjab is a complete flatland whereas Afghanistan is mountainous.  We dont even have a forest to hide in.

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Stay in the shade then! You make me laugh.

You'll die faster in the cold here especially with energy costs. 

You should be developing your farm. There may be a food crisis soon.  

Punjab has a higher chance of surving food crises with so many people there into farming compared to the west. What do your think? 

Remember. From the beginning we were here to teach muslims to be Good Muslims. From the beginning there was risk they'd kill Guru Nanak Dev Ji. That our first Jaikara was to them. That they then bowed to Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Charran. For a long time in the kabba. And somehow forgot...and did every unholy act to us and others and by the time of Guru Gobind Singh Ji we're singing about killing Turakhs. 

Did not heed Guru Nanak Dev Ji's warnings and made their imperial nature known. 

28 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And when they're being charming they're lying to you. And if you get to the core of their beliefs that's true. 

So which is your friend. The liar who thinks you're subhuman and worthy of crimes or slavery, conversion?

Or the triggered ignorant supremacist who's about to kill you and prove it? And has no remaining facade and in fact no facade management. They're not even high functioning narcicissts. 

Also muslims say that islam made slavery more humane lol why did allah not just want them to end it? It's such bullocks.

They think the Quran is undefeatable in poetic form. Lol. Never read a Granth. 

Let alone content? What a joke. 

I pointed this out. They couldn't defend that nor Guru Nanak Dev Ji's visit to Mecca. 

All they could do is say I'm a book worshipper and foam into a violent gang of triggered children. Failing to realize ...they bow to a rock and worship a book. 

25 minutes ago, proudkaur said:

They also have the added benefit of the entire country being the same religion as them and a neighbouring country of the same religion providing them weapons. Not comparable at all. Also Punjab is a complete flatland whereas Afghanistan is mountainous.  We dont even have a forest to hide in.

Flat like that? Shoot. That favors aircraft and drones. Favors everything but people. 

1 hour ago, proudkaur said:

I agree.

GOI ordered our genocide. 16-45 years old Singhs were picked and killed. US army did not do genocide of pathaans.

Had they been given the order of genocide, Taliban would hv got extinct by now.

We Sikhs hv become way too much materialistic.

Taliban is less materialistic and that's why they keep on fighting and don't give up their weapons.

Taliban are better militants than normal Punjabis. But in front of proper Khalsa Singhs, they stand no chance.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur said:

Also Punjab being still primarily agriculture based and not industrial might end up being beneficial to us in the long run because those who depend on others for food they have lost the soverignity for the most basic of human requirement.

Yeah, I hear you, but we are talking about a sort of Doomsday scenario here. We have to acknowledge and factor in the truth that apnay, especially rural ones, are dying to leave for the west. Plus, the way people are losing their dharam these days, I hope some well stocked apnay don't just turn their backs on their starving brethren over money or jaat-paat.  

My mom told me decades ago, that traditionally juts were very averse to having their children formally educated because this made them want to leave the farm and do other stuff, and so a labour shortage occurred. Actually might explain why so many migrants ended up on Panjabi farms?   

3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Right now Taliban seems to be more jhujharuu compared to khalistanis.

Hundreds of beadbi incidents hv happened in our homeland but khalistanis hv been quiet.

Did you see that documentary I posted a link to, about the opium smuggling into Iran? I'm wondering if they are charged up on opium? Some of them were having a shot of vodka.