North India touching 50 degrees!

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

They think the Quran is undefeatable in poetic form. Lol. Never read a Granth. 

Let alone content? What a joke. 

I pointed this out. They couldn't defend that nor Guru Nanak Dev Ji's visit to Mecca. 

All they could do is say I'm a book worshipper and foam into a violent gang of triggered children. Failing to realize ...they bow to a rock and worship a book. 

I did this because they were disrespecting a commenters religion then ours. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

If we ain't, we must be the most useless people on the planet! lol

I like to think so, I just wish people took things like soil testing more serious over there. People from there like growing food, even my moms, massi etc. (and me!) dabble in it on a small scale like growing tomatoes, chillies, palak etc. 

I don't know where we've got to right now, but we were pretty much a resilient, self-sufficient people not long ago.  

F**k it. Maybe we have to hit rock bottom and come back up to straighten things out? 

My only concern is whether we've done enough chungay karams as a panth for Waheguru to care about us anymore? Or if we've lost nadar from all our stupid kartootan?  

Sometimes it seems like we've completely lost our connection to our dharam as a people? 

No. Because whatever Sikhs are true prop us up, but yes not many strong limbs. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So yeah. Poor veer ji. @shastarSingh is in the middle of all that, hindus turned nazis, and the chinese and taliban with a tiny farm that's getting really hot with water table trouble. 

And not a Fauj in sight to at least die with fighting. Let alone. Win. 

Very less rainfall due to heat.

A bazurg told me if temperature increases a bit next year, crops might burn. That can happen in punjab too. 

If we don't stop temperature rise, there is no food security anywhere.

Plus top soil has become very weak in punjab.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Beautiful line.

Air water and land don't belong to 1% or .1%

They belong to entire human race and even animals and other organisms.

It's our God given right to take care of them.

It is. And we need the tribes to do so. All of them. By force if necessary. Clean groundwater everywhere. No pollution, little diversion. 

On 6/8/2022 at 12:02 PM, shastarSingh said:

Nihangs also live tough lives. They live on horses and camp in the open with mosquitos etc.

Here near my farm in UP, nihangs do farming themselves in extreme heat and don't use local bhayyaa labour.

In their chaunnis u won't see any air conditioners. Just fans or some coolers.

On 6/4/2022 at 7:00 PM, dalsingh101 said:

If we ain't, we must be the most useless people on the planet! lol

I like to think so, I just wish people took things like soil testing more serious over there. People from there like growing food, even my moms, massi etc. (and me!) dabble in it on a small scale like growing tomatoes, chillies, palak etc. 

I don't know where we've got to right now, but we were pretty much a resilient, self-sufficient people not long ago.  

F**k it. Maybe we have to hit rock bottom and come back up to straighten things out? 

My only concern is whether we've done enough chungay karams as a panth for Waheguru to care about us anymore? Or if we've lost nadar from all our stupid kartootan?  

Sometimes it seems like we've completely lost our connection to our dharam as a people? 

Veerji watch this video.

Water crisis in the land of 5 rivers.

https://fb.watch/dyq_TH7UDQ/

On 6/10/2022 at 3:56 AM, shastarSingh said:

Veerji watch this video.

Water crisis in the land of 5 rivers.

https://fb.watch/dyq_TH7UDQ/

No sudden crisis. Anyone with half a brain saw this coming over a decade ago. 

What have all the 'agricultural' unis being doing to try and address it?  

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

There are only a handful of professors who try to solve agricultural problems in an eco friendly way.

Others are just fuddus. They do some nonsense admin cut research and they know their jobs are secure and they will get life time salaries and pensions.

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

More than 70-80% professors in these universities who do bad useless and admin cut research are jatts.

That shud make dallysingh veerji really happy! Lol

On 6/4/2022 at 6:08 PM, proudkaur said:

Punjab has a higher chance of surving food crises with so many people there into farming compared to the west. What do your think? 

@proudkaur

@GurjantGnostic

@dalsingh101

Do you know in Uttar Pradesh water is easily available at 100 feet.

In punjab it's more that 250 feet and in majha area it has reached uptill 400 feet.

We hv even less forest area than Rajasthan a desert.

As a result our top soil is very weak.

Plus with global warming and temperature rise, crops can burn in the future.

Plus our drinking water is in terrible shape. Lots of people are dying of cancer and there is a special train of cancer patients from Punjab to Rajasthan where there is some sort of cheap treatment of cancer.

So we don't hv the food security that we think we hv in punjab.

We need khalistan and good Khalsa Singhs to lead us so that we solve our ecological problems.

Bhainchod bammann/Banniya sitting in new Delhi is treating punjab as a colony and wants to finish our civilization and our sikhi.

20 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

@proudkaur

@GurjantGnostic

@dalsingh101

Do you know in Uttar Pradesh water is easily available at 100 feet.

In punjab it's more that 250 feet and in majha area it has reached uptill 400 feet.

We hv even less forest area than Rajasthan a desert.

As a result our top soil is very weak.

Plus with global warming and temperature rise, crops can burn in the future.

Plus our drinking water is in terrible shape. Lots of people are dying of cancer and there is a special train of cancer patients from Punjab to Rajasthan where there is some sort of cheap treatment of cancer.

So we don't hv the food security that we think we hv in punjab.

We need khalistan and good Khalsa Singhs to lead us so that we solve our ecological problems.

Bhainchod bammann/Banniya sitting in new Delhi is treating punjab as a colony and wants to finish our civilization and our sikhi.

https://sciencing.com/negative-effects-clearcutting-8194063.html

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

There are only a handful of professors who try to solve agricultural problems in an eco friendly way.

Others are just fuddus. They do some nonsense admin cut research and they know their jobs are secure and they will get life time salaries and pensions.

Then this is self-inflicted by the Panjabi farming community. 

32 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Veerji

This is problem all over India.

Academic people in universities are not motivated to make the world a better place. They hv a safe job, good salary and high social status.

Well, we can't sort out the rest of India (unless we are sorted out ourselves), we might have a chance with Panjab though. 

A cultural shift is needed. 

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Then this is self-inflicted by the Panjabi farming community. 

They did slash and burn? Facepalm. 

Even if you have to do that, you dont burn the foliage. You turn it into charcoal which make biochar, which is great for soil and the opposite of slash and burn which turns to ash and destroys the soil. 

11 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Well, we can't sort out the rest of India (unless we are sorted out ourselves), we might have a chance with Panjab though. 

A cultural shift is needed. 

Veerji

In India people want to become professors just becoz of money or social status reasons.

In west, is it true that a child's aptitude is tested and a suitable career is suggested....

Some person could be good in painting 

Some in music

Some in mathematics

Some in management

Some in research...

On 6/4/2022 at 8:47 PM, shastarSingh said:

Very less rainfall due to heat.

A bazurg told me if temperature increases a bit next year, crops might burn. That can happen in punjab too. 

If we don't stop temperature rise, there is no food security anywhere.

Plus top soil has become very weak in punjab.

https://news.yahoo.com/beg-god-water-chilean-lake-110707891.html