Chanakya vs pope John paul

13 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The difference brother is the catholic church did it systematically, ritualistically, continually, as part of the fact it is not what it says it is. It's the babylonian into roman religion. That replaced actual Torah and killed off the original followers of Christ. And replaced his image with one of a borgia popes bastard offspring. Then raped, murdered, genocided, and historically, cutlurally and spiritually castrated the entire world. And punished the people who the Torah actual pertains to with a satanic version of it. I've unkowingly participated in ritual satanism and served it's altar as a youth and adult. I now recognize the rituals I was doing. Next look at what holiday each christian holiday actually is and you'll see what's going on gere bro. It's Adharam with a fascade. That's how this place works. Fascades. 

A fake must appear real in some ways to be useful. The poison must be put into appealing food. This same entity interfered with the creation of islam. Not sure the original even exists. 

I agree church has done GHOR paap and human rights violations.

But Christians in western countries hv become better in last 50 years ????

I mean non Christians including Punjabis enjoy good life and rule of law in western countries.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

I agree church has done GHOR paap and human rights violations.

But Christians in western countries hv become better in last 50 years ????

I mean non Christians including Punjabis enjoy good life and rule of law in western countries.

There's ignorant real believers. All christianity is based on above however. And the civil society we have is thin. And as long as you stay in your place you're probably okay...for now. 

And really the west has become more atheist and more spiritual. 

All religion is good that makes one contemplate 1 supreme God. To that degree. It's just a lot of them come with corrupt agendas and practices. We aren't immune just the most unscathed with the best initial grant of Truth. 

So we need to tend the 1 Garden so that all the other gardens may copy. And have seed stocks to restore the crops they've lost. 

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

What about decades of trying to deal with SIkh girls being abused and how the police covered that up and attacked people highlighting it? What about recent attempts at deporting Sikhs at the behest of the Indian governments? You could go to umpteen indigenous tribes in places that the west have colonised and they'll tell you horror stories. Do you thinks black people in the US have it easy? 

To me you just sound like a typical sycophantic Indian with an inferiority complex bro.  Stick your head above the parapet against any adharam in the west and they react badly. It's like Gurjant said: they are ok as long as you tow the line like a ghulaam. 

Plus indians (including panjabis) have the leadership they deserve right now. If anything our lot have been promoting penduism whilst at least these hindus have technologically developed to the point they can send spaceships to Mars, and send satellites into orbit - whilst our lot have been bhangra-paaing themselves into irrelevance. 

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Don't u say that veerji.

I am in UP right now and have access to katta(pistol). You could be assassinated if u land ur foot on Indian soil.

*jokes*

You can come here in london and a 14 year old boy can kill you! lol! Plus he wouldn't need a gun, he'd do it with a chaakoo. lol!!

19 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

You can come here in london and a 14 year old boy can kill you! lol! Plus he wouldn't need a gun, he'd do it with a chaakoo. lol!!

Most important thing right now is to save punjab.

It's reaching 50 degrees there. Water level has gone down and top soil is getting weaker every year and the population is increasing every day.

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Once the water table collapses it's over bro. 

5 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Most important thing right now is to save punjab.

It's reaching 50 degrees there. Water level has gone down and top soil is getting weaker every year and the population is increasing every day.

Are the agricultural universities that useless that they aren't trying to find solutions for this? 

39 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

My mom worked as professor in PAU Ludhiana for 35 years. 

Faculty there is not that bright. They know they will get lifetime salaries..

Exactly what I suspected. 

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

What about decades of trying to deal with SIkh girls being abused and how the police covered that up and attacked people highlighting it? What about recent attempts at deporting Sikhs at the behest of the Indian governments? You could go to umpteen indigenous tribes in places that the west have colonised and they'll tell you horror stories. Do you thinks black people in the US have it easy? 

To me you just sound like a typical sycophantic Indian with an inferiority complex bro.  Stick your head above the parapet against any adharam in the west and they react badly. It's like Gurjant said: they are ok as long as you tow the line like a ghulaam. 

Plus indians (including panjabis) have the leadership they deserve right now. If anything our lot have been promoting penduism whilst at least these hindus have technologically developed to the point they can send spaceships to Mars, and send satellites into orbit - whilst our lot have been bhangra-paaing themselves into irrelevance. 

There is no property protection in india. I am in UP trying to get hold of my property and every govt. Official wants money. Corruption has broken all world records.

Veer ji I hv a challenge for u.

Try living in india for 1 year either in village or city.

U will run back to your "bad" England in no time. Lol

30 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

There is no property protection in india. I am in UP trying to get hold of my property and every govt. Official wants money. Corruption has broken all world records.

Mate, you people make that place what it is. I've always said it was shyte and needed to change. 

And lets be real, your own family are as likely to f**k you over for your land/property than the government. It's a Panjabi culture problem. 

15 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

You're wrong. It can help BIG TIME! Some desert regions are already using it to make previously barren sandy land fertile. Apnay farmers are generally too intellectually lazy to study and develop these things though. You already told us what the situation is in the agricultural 'universities' out there   (which most of us guessed). Rural apnay generally aren't really creative thinkers like that. 

I'm not either, I've just noticed what others have been doing. 

With correct science and discipline, a certain, relatively high number of people, xan survive in the desert. 

Only small parts of the water table are collapsing in high pop areas. Most areas are simply poisoned. For a long ass time. 

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Provably true, but that's like comparing bad politicians to each other. 

When really we need to be thinking about great leaders only. 

Metaphor. 

40 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Mate, you people make that place what it is. I've always said it was shyte and needed to change. 

And lets be real, your own family are as likely to f**k you over for your land/property than the government. It's a Panjabi culture problem. 

That's the thing about being in the badplacetime. 

You can be descended from black Kings or golden God's, and yet... In this badtimeplace. You will be surrounded by an overwhelming lack of courage and integrity. 

But just remember. It could always be worse. You could be a full on devil. And surrounded by even further Door (far away?) people? 

10 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Any link plz ?

I posted a bunch of vids about this on threads you started about agriculture on SS bro. Have you forgot already? 

On 5/30/2022 at 8:22 AM, dalsingh101 said:

What's wrong with you? 

You haven't seen a hundred threads over the years indicating how rampant grooming was/is in the UK, including against Sikh females? You haven't heard of how many cases of pedophilia have been uncovered in state run homes for kids? How umpteen children TVs presenters have been uncovered as serial pedos.  All the stuff about the church. 

Yes, India and Panjab are a cesspit right now, but that isn't to say those other places are perfect, they might just hide their gundh better. I think they cover up all manner of depravity in the west for economic reasons and for 'social cohesion' purposes, and when it comes out, the manage the information carefully. 

I think you like talking too much sometimes. 

And some places are horrible because they've been fucked over. Other places are horrible because they're the fuckers. Have to give the former a bit of leeway.