Chanakya vs pope John paul

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I posted a bunch of vids about this on threads you started about agriculture on SS bro. Have you forgot already? 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I posted a bunch of vids about this on threads you started about agriculture on SS bro. Have you forgot already? 

U mean eco village thread?

I saw ur videos. I will check again.

5 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

@dalsingh101

We can change desert into green land even without university help or scientific research.

Veer, we can't hide from tech. It has multiple dimensions, one of which is that it can help create a profitable economy and give jobs and opportunities to genius techie types and a whole supporting infrastructure.

Remember India gets paid by a lot of European countries to send their satellites into space these days. 

https://www.esa.int/Applications/Observing_the_Earth/Proba-1/Indian_launch_success_for_European_micro-satellite

Also, if any country attacks us, we need modern weapons, night vision goggles, drones, scopes etc. etc. We should be able to develop and manufacture them. 

We can't be a backwater, underdeveloped people compared to others bro. 

53 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Veer, we can't hide from tech. It has multiple dimensions, one of which is that it can help create a profitable economy and give jobs and opportunities to genius techie types and a whole supporting infrastructure.

Remember India gets paid by a lot of European countries to send their satellites into space these days. 

https://www.esa.int/Applications/Observing_the_Earth/Proba-1/Indian_launch_success_for_European_micro-satellite

Also, if any country attacks us, we need modern weapons, night vision goggles, drones, scopes etc. etc. We should be able to develop and manufacture them. 

We can't be a backwater, underdeveloped people compared to others bro. 

Veerji

In eco village thread on sikh Sangat.com, I myself wrote that technology will help us.

Technology which interferes with nature and it's natural processes shud be avoided if we want to save the planet.

I myself hold engineering degree but I don't like too much technology lol

I like Taliban a lot. They love shastars and don't like too much of schools and colleges and universities.

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2022 at 10:58 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

This is 1978 to 2005 pope? The one who covered up and fascilitated countless crimes against children, nuns and anyone else who gets in their way or talks?

Something we look for in martial arts is congruency. Does the persons body posture, tone, bearing, pitch, movements, attitude, spirit and application all match? Can and will they stand and deliver?

If a pope says a few nice things while conducting, condoning, and participating in the most foul evil? Not impressed. A real saint would have died to protect those children and burned the church with it if they had to. 

And the fact the catholic history is...horrible since the beginning only adds to the karmic massive crimes and iniquities that, and any sitting pope are responsible for. 

And every pope that comes and goes without upending the entire catholic system and righting history is another pope burning in hell in my opinion.