Let's refind the oldest Dasam Granth Birs

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

The double bars (daw dhundhay - literally two sticks) are like a 'full stop'.  It seems larivaar (though I'm no expert), what might throw people off is that the the space between sentences is larger earlier on in the file than later on. Lines are numbered too, I imagine to make quotation easier? I don't think the original manuscripts have numbered lines , though I could be wrong? 

Thank you Veer Ji. This... SHOULD..be a digital version, of the modern Hazur Bir, which was made from the Purtan Hazur Bir, and about 80 other identical matches. 

So this is the raw digital of that, that should readable by apps easily and side loaded. 

If this is, what it says, one could basically encrypt this digital Bir and have it preserved. As well as use it to with any computer program or application. 

Including spanish. Big step right there. Not just for spanish speakers. What better way to learn spanish as a non speaker than through Gurbani as the rosetta stone? The more languages we translate Guru Granth Sahib Ji into the more people learn Guri and the more languages we can easily learn while sticking with Gurbani. 

Gaelic, Japanese, Russian versions too please. Tribal languages too please.  I know I'm dreaming now. In the good place we'd have it.