Smart sikh politics in UP!

10 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Vishnu (krishan) is caught in the cycle of reincarnation.

Vishnu is also under the noose of jamdoots.

Krishan (vishnu) drowned in the world ocean.

https://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,4772

Krishna and Vishnu were the two, well one?, devte that we said Christ could be.

Krishna ruled the last Yugh?

On 6/7/2022 at 5:03 PM, chatanga1 said:

Dalits are hardcore hindus whilst the hardcore hindus are in power. They follow and align with the power to save themselves. Quite simply the BJP will have promised to give the Dalits something extra alng the lines of Panjab Congress Party "atta and daal" scheme, and in reality give them nothing once they have secured their votes.

You can read about this here:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/bjp-wins-dalit-support-with-social-engineering-double-ration/articleshow/90136627.cms

To claim that Dalits are somehow footsoldiers in the Hindutva army is a stretch of the imagination that is given colour by our India-loving Sikh traitors. 

Don't beleive this hindutva tool.

Dalits are on the receiving end of high caste violence every single day. Every single day.

Read this article and look at the statistics:

https://www.gonewsindia.com/latest-news/news-and-politics/8-dalit-women-get-raped-in-india-every-day-up-has-most-victims-19156

just recently a dalit was killed in Rajasthan for keeping a mustache. Well one who does not have sikh way of thinking will never understand slavery whether it be mental or physical.

14 minutes ago, proudkaur said:

Honestly its shameful. You would expect a country's capital would have better law and order regardless of the rest of the country but India has no shame or limits.

All about sending a message to the enfranchise class, your white racist equivalents, that they're above others and supported by the terror state. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Chandi is hailed as the greatest warrior? Is that her daughter getting raped? I'm not sure any Devte are going to let that slide. And the fact it's done under their names as a blanket? 

Chandi/Durga is nuthing in front of 1 shaheed Singh.

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/53682-the-nature-of-shaheed-singhs/

in a sant jarnail singh ji katha, sant ji says that 1 shaheed singh has as much power as all 33 million devte's, 9 million durga's, the nine naths, 84 sidhs, 125,000 paigambar (prophets), all gupt souls, all animal forms, including snakes, all poots and prets, and dhaints combined. thats how much shakti is in 1 shaheed singh. all those things are under control of just 1 shaheed singh.

On 6/9/2022 at 3:01 PM, shastarSingh said:

Raam killed a shudra because shudra was reciting vedaas.

I hv a challenge.

Even today, dalit and OBC girls are mercilessly raped by upper caste Hindus. In Rajasthan, there are separate water wells for upper castes.

Give me a dalit boy for couple of days. Give me newspaper cuttings of the rapes of dalit girls. I will explain to this dalit boy the way they hv been treated even worse than animals by upper caste Hindus for 1000s of years. I can change this dalit boy into a suicide bomber who can blow up a temple of upper caste Hindus.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 5:23 PM, shastarSingh said:

Hindus and Muslims hate each other but Sikhs in UP hv very good relations with both Hindus and Muslims.

Civil war is inevitable in this part of India and it could be absolute carnage if there is crop failure and water shortage at the same time. China and naxalites will join in with Muslims too.

I feel Sikhs are doing well here by not picking a side at present.

@GurjantGnostic

@dalsingh101