Sikh Riders of Canada making second trip to Kamloops to honour ‘lost souls’

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Lol. You have yet to explain yourself in the middle of all this fail. 

Fail lol? This isn’t your school grades son. You’re pure cringe with your whole noble civiliser talking down to savages like me routine. I’m beginning to think you’re just not able to comprehend basic facts. That’s just sad man. 

16 minutes ago, HSD said:

As have you. 

No my explanation is thorough and even set to music. Render your explanation. I just win more every time your refuse. If your inner narc is listening now is the time to compartmentalize and gain control by running off. Otherwise you just keep making my points for me which I'm fine with. Sometimes people get embarassed "on stage" and don't know how to get off. 

If you are unable to grasp the first hand materials provided, not what did you call it? Culture vultured. Oh what other music was I culture vulturing again?

It was a reference about the topic, by the people the topic pertains to. My extended kinfolk which you still don't grasp. The native ones. From wales. Who's blood soaks the ground your brown skin and white mind occupy. 

The first song...is sung by native people in the americas...in welsh...about them coming from wales.. that's why it's mamwlad genius.....where some of them remained behind...before the romans and so called british...raped and genocided them and destroyed their history....and no the romans did not kick the whatever out of the welsh. Because when a tribal people holds out against the largest empire of the time...and even the next one after that militarily....they are worthy of your respect. And the fact they already told you, you're their guest, and it failed to register is not surprising. Because everything...has failed to register with you. 

The other songs go on to further illustrate your ignorance. And if I must I will break them all down in giant wall of highlighted lyrics when I feel like it. 

Oh william wallace? Welsh and probably dark skinned. So he can represent both peoples you disrepsected. And not at all like you described or like your racist joke described. So far no account has substantiated your joke. Which wasn't funny. 

37 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No my explanation is thorough and even set to music. Render your explanation. I just win more every time your refuse. If your inner narc is listening now is the time to compartmentalize and gain control by running off. Otherwise you just keep making my points for me which I'm fine with. Sometimes people get embarassed "on stage" and don't know how to get off. 

36 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If you are unable to grasp the first hand materials provided, not what did you call it? Culture vultured. Oh what other music was I culture vulturing again?

It was a reference about the topic, by the people the topic pertains to. My extended kinfolk which you still don't grasp. The native ones. From wales. Who's blood soaks the ground your brown skin and white mind occupy. 

33 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You have both your initial explanation to make as well as have yet to clarify which music I'm a culture vulture of?

32 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Don't get too drunk to respond or did your inner narc heed the advice?

23 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The first song...is sung by native people in the americas...in welsh...about them coming from wales.. that's why it's mamwlad genius.....where some of them remained behind...before the romans and so called british...raped and genocided them and destroyed their history....and no the romans did not kick the whatever out of the welsh. Because when a tribal people holds out against the largest empire of the time...and even the next one after that militarily....they are worthy of your respect. And the fact they already told you, you're their guest, and it failed to register is not surprising. Because everything...has failed to register with you. 

The other songs go on to further illustrate your ignorance. And if I must I will break them all down in giant wall of highlighted lyrics when I feel like it. 

Oh william wallace? Welsh and probably dark skinned. So he can represent both peoples you disrepsected. And not at all like you described or like your racist joke described. So far no account has substantiated your joke. Which wasn't funny. 

18 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Another song covers the fake history you keep repeating, the imperial one, to a celt, related to the first nations people. And keep repeating daarr white history...manifest destineeeee darre... despite the fact I have assembled the perfect playlist so you could hear it from them. 

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

"Who was that masked man anyway?"

"I don't know...but he sure doesn't offer any explanations"

Wow, America really needs to pour money into its mental health services. Your ramblings are pure insanity. 

5 minutes ago, HSD said:

Wow, America really needs to pour money into its mental health services. Your ramblings are pure insanity. 

No. I'm just trying to get the first answer still. Keep compartmentalizing for the illusion of control and addressing nothing substantive. 

E.x.p.l.a.i.n. y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f.  

Lol. No dipping out of it. I'll be back for the above lovey. Have it ready now. 

38 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No. I'm just trying to get the first answer still. Keep compartmentalizing for the illusion of control and addressing nothing substantive. 

E.x.p.l.a.i.n. y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f.  

Lol. No dipping out of it. I'll be back for the above lovey. Have it ready now. 

36 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Like other narcs bro, wether they be intel, trolls or simply fake Sikhs who's ancestors may have been worth something to the Paanth...

You do nothing but evade and drop points. The whole thread is you not answering questions. 

35 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What iq is legally retarded where you live? I don't want this to be some sort of crime against the disabled. 

I have an 150 IQ, certified by MENSA. The only test you and Premi could pass is for MINCER lol. 

You haven’t explained yourself. Just posted random nonsense that only makes sense to you. That’s not good enough. Try harder son. 

31 minutes ago, HSD said:

I have an 150 IQ, certified by MENSA. The only test you and Premi could pass is for MINCER lol. 

You haven’t explained yourself. Just posted random nonsense that only makes sense to you. That’s not good enough. Try harder son. 

I scored 156. Apparently those last six are important. 

And I got a 98 on the asvab out of 99. 

And premi is literally a highly educated professional. 

And I've explained a lot short of posting all the lyrics and highlighting them. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I scored 156. Apparently those last six are important. 

And I got a 98 on the asvab out of 99. 

And premi is literally a highly educated professional. 

And I've explained a lot short of posting all the lyrics and highlighting them. 

I don’t think the American one counts though does it lol?

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Which? Yeah it's total nonsense bro. Clearly. I scored an equivalent of an 80 where you are obviously, the academically elite part of canadian... wales.... You can apply that answer to either test. You're welcome for the one stop solution. 

Don’t be sore. Did you ever take the SATs and if so which year? If you don’t want to say that’s cool. 

• 7 months later...
On 6/14/2022 at 6:08 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

I used it here for example. To ummm...you