Paedophile Rochdale grooming gang member, 51, who got a 13-year-old girl pregnant argues he shouldn't be deported to Pakistan because his son needs a role model

• 3 months later...

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2022-10-26/grooming-gang-members-lose-appeal-against-deportation-to-pakistan

Rochdale grooming gang members lose appeal against deportation from UK to Pakistan

• Wednesday 26 October 2022, 6:14pm

Grooming_deport_Khan_and_Rauf.jpeg?fm=jp Adil Khan and Abdul Rauf were both part of the Rochdale grooming gang.Credit: Greater Manchester Police

Two members of a notorious grooming gang have lost their appeal against deportation from the UK to Pakistan, immigration judges have ruled.

Adil Khan and Abdul Rauf were both part of the Rochdale grooming gang that were convicted of a number of serious sex offences in May 2012.

Since their release from jail, they have fought a long legal battle against deportation on the grounds that it would interfere with their human rights.

Khan, 51, even told the tribunal the deportation would mean he could no longer be a "good role model" for his son.

Following a legal battle involving multiple legal challenges and appeals up to the Court of Appeal, both have been told their challenge against deportation on human rights grounds has failed

10 hours ago, Premi said:

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2022-10-26/grooming-gang-members-lose-appeal-against-deportation-to-pakistan

Rochdale grooming gang members lose appeal against deportation from UK to Pakistan

• Wednesday 26 October 2022, 6:14pm

Grooming_deport_Khan_and_Rauf.jpeg?fm=jp Adil Khan and Abdul Rauf were both part of the Rochdale grooming gang.Credit: Greater Manchester Police

Two members of a notorious grooming gang have lost their appeal against deportation from the UK to Pakistan, immigration judges have ruled.

Adil Khan and Abdul Rauf were both part of the Rochdale grooming gang that were convicted of a number of serious sex offences in May 2012.

Since their release from jail, they have fought a long legal battle against deportation on the grounds that it would interfere with their human rights.

Khan, 51, even told the tribunal the deportation would mean he could no longer be a "good role model" for his son.

Following a legal battle involving multiple legal challenges and appeals up to the Court of Appeal, both have been told their challenge against deportation on human rights grounds has failed

What is it about islamic countries muslims don't like?

Lol 

Bon voyage. Keep our farmland warm for us. 

• 5 months later...

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uber-driver-banned-caught-video-trousers-down-female-passenger-police/

Uber driver banned 'over video in car with young woman' as Rochdale council confirms police investigation

11 April 2023, 17:03 | Updated: 11 April 2023, 17:49

Uber has banned one of its drivers after a video emerged of a man with his trousers down next to a female passenger on the back seat of a cab.

The driver, who has a Rochdale private hire badge, was challenged by a local man who spotted him outside his house at about 9pm on Sunday and filmed him on his phone.

When the concerned citizen knocks on the window and the driver realises he's being filmed, the driver seen scrambling to pull up his jogging bottoms and trousers, exiting the car, and moving into the front seat.

Filming the driver's face, the local resident says: "Yo, what you're doing? Brother, what are you doing? In the month of Ramadan and you're doing stuff like this?

"What the f*** are you doing? This is disgusting. What are you doing? I've got kids inside here."

Filming the Uber badge on the vehicle, he asks: "What kind of taxi are you? You dirty b***ard".

Still!!!

After all of what has happened, all the media stuff, we get the usual suspects doing these moves.

13 hours ago, Premi said:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uber-driver-banned-caught-video-trousers-down-female-passenger-police/

Uber driver banned 'over video in car with young woman' as Rochdale council confirms police investigation

11 April 2023, 17:03 | Updated: 11 April 2023, 17:49

Uber has banned one of its drivers after a video emerged of a man with his trousers down next to a female passenger on the back seat of a cab.

The driver, who has a Rochdale private hire badge, was challenged by a local man who spotted him outside his house at about 9pm on Sunday and filmed him on his phone.

When the concerned citizen knocks on the window and the driver realises he's being filmed, the driver seen scrambling to pull up his jogging bottoms and trousers, exiting the car, and moving into the front seat.

Filming the driver's face, the local resident says: "Yo, what you're doing? Brother, what are you doing? In the month of Ramadan and you're doing stuff like this?

"What the f*** are you doing? This is disgusting. What are you doing? I've got kids inside here."

Filming the Uber badge on the vehicle, he asks: "What kind of taxi are you? You dirty b***ard".

Ida pulled him out by his sweat pants and proceeded with the beating. 

I'd film him. Set my phone down where you can hear but not see. 

Then approach him closely and yell Stop! No! Let go! And beat his ass half to death. 

I'd citizen arrest him first but then he might comply. 

Hopefully half. 

So wish I could share this video @dalsingh101 but I don't wanna dox myself more than I have. You need to gmail me fam. 

• 4 months later...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-66300938

Rochdale grooming: Five men convicted of historical child sex offences

• By Phil McCann
  • BBC News
17 August 2023

Five men have been convicted of "sickening" historical child sexual offences as part of a grooming gang.

Mohammed Ghani, 38, Insar Hussain, 38, Jahn Shahid Ghani, 50, Martin Rhodes, 39, and Ali Razza Hussain Kazmi, 35, sexually exploited two teenage girls in Rochdale between 2002 and 2006.

The victims would often be picked up from outside their schools, still in their uniforms, and sexually assaulted.

They will be sentenced at Minshull Street Crown Court at a later date.

The first victim, known as Girl A, was just 12 when the abuse first started, the court heard.

Girl A, was filmed being sexually assaulted while passed out as members of the gang laughed, the trial heard.

The jury was told the video was then shared around the Greater Manchester town.

The allegations only came to light in 2015 after Girl A told of being "beaten and raped" while on a parenting course and police were contacted.

As a result of what she told the police, they spoke with the second girl, Girl B - a childhood friend.

Neither alleged victims, as complainants of sexual offences, can be identified.

Girl A also told a friend that what had happened to her was "so much worse" than Three Girls - the BBC drama about child sexual exploitation in Rochdale.

The trial heard how Girl A only realised she was a victim of abuse in 2014 when she read the book behind the series.

Girl A told her sister: "That happened to me." She later wrote on social media that her experience was "so much worse than what happened in Three Girls".

Girl B told the court how she and another girl were plied with drink before being persuaded to have sex by the gang members.

Ghani, Hussain, and Ghan and Kazmi were found guilty of child sexual offences following a trial while Rhodes pleaded guilty to child sexual offences.

Ikhlaq Yousef, 38, Aftar Khan, 34, and Mohammed Iqbal, 67, all of Rochdale, were found not guilty following the trial.