Only Khalsa Raaj can solve the world's hunger problem!

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, Singh2022 said:

Sister people starve due to man made greed. Karam in Sanskrit refers to actions in this life. The various Genocides inflicted upon Sikhs did not occur because of bad so-called previous karams on the part of innocent Sikhs being massacred by the Muslims, British or Indira Gandhi's thugs.

The word "Karam" has many meanings. Karam can refer to actions in previous lives. It can refer to actions in this life. It can refer to grace of Sri Waheguru jee. It can refer to good deeds and so on. 

Please see below (from Mahan Kosh):

ਕਰਮ - karama - करम

ਸੰ. ਕ੍ਰਮ. ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ- ਡਿੰਗ. ਕ਼ਦਮ. ਡਗ. ਡੇਢ ਗਜ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਣ. ਤਿੰਨ ਹੱਥ ਦੀ ਲੰਬਾਈ. "ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪਿਰੰਮ ਕੈ ਗਨਉ ਏਕ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਮ." (ਚਉਬੋਲੇ ਮਃ ੫) ੨. ਸੰ. ਕਰ੍‍ਮ. ਕੰਮ. ਕਾਮ. ਜੋ ਕਰਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਵੇ ਸੋ ਕਰਮ. "ਕਰਮ ਕਰਤ ਹੋਵੈ ਨਿਹਕਰਮ." (ਸੁਖਮਨੀ)#ਵਿਦ੍ਵਾਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਕਰਮ ਦੇ ਤਿੰਨ ਭੇਦ ਥਾਪੇ ਹਨ-#(ੳ) ਕ੍ਰਿਯਮਾਣ, ਜੋ ਹੁਣ ਕੀਤੇ ਜਾ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ.#(ਅ) ਪ੍ਰਾਰਬਧ, ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਇਹ ਵਰਤਮਾਨ ਦੇਹ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ.#(ੲ) ਸੰਚਿਤ, ਉਹ ਜੋ ਜਨਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਬਾਕੀ ਚਲੇ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਭੋਗ ਅਜੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਭੋਗਿਆ। ੩. ਵਿ कर्भिन ਕਰਮੀ. ਕਰਮ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ. "ਕਉਣ ਕਰਮ ਕਉਣ ਨਿਹਕਰਮਾ?" (ਮਾਝ ਮਃ ੫) ੪. ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਥਾਂ ਕਰ ਮੇਂ (ਹੱਥ ਵਿੱਚ) ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਭੀ ਕਰਮ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਆਇਆ ਹੈ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਮੁਖਖੀਰੰ ੫. ਅ਼ਮਲ. ਕਰਣੀ. "ਮਨਸਾ ਕਰਿ ਸਿਮਰੰਤੁ ਤੁਝੈ x x x ਬਾਚਾ ਕਰਿ ਸਿਮਰੰਤੁ ਤੁਝੈ x x x ਕਰਮ ਕਰਿ ਤੁਅ ਦਰਸ ਪਰਸ." (ਸਵੈਯੇ ਮਃ ੪. ਕੇ)#੬. ਅ਼. [کرم] ਉਦਾਰਤਾ। ੭. ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ. ਮਿਹਰਬਾਨੀ. "ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਖਿਲੇਹੁ ਆਪਨ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਮ." (ਸੁਖਮਨੀ) "ਆਵਣ ਜਾਣ ਰਖੇ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਮ." (ਗਉ ਮਃ ੫) "ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਏਦੂ ਊਪਰਿ ਕਰਮ ਨਹੀਂ." (ਰਾਮ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੧)

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

The word "Karam" has many meanings. Karam can refer to actions in previous lives. It can refer to actions in this life. It can refer to grace of Sri Waheguru jee. It can refer to good deeds and so on. 

Please see below (from Mahan Kosh):

ਕਰਮ - karama - करम

ਸੰ. ਕ੍ਰਮ. ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ- ਡਿੰਗ. ਕ਼ਦਮ. ਡਗ. ਡੇਢ ਗਜ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਣ. ਤਿੰਨ ਹੱਥ ਦੀ ਲੰਬਾਈ. "ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪਿਰੰਮ ਕੈ ਗਨਉ ਏਕ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਮ." (ਚਉਬੋਲੇ ਮਃ ੫) ੨. ਸੰ. ਕਰ੍‍ਮ. ਕੰਮ. ਕਾਮ. ਜੋ ਕਰਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਵੇ ਸੋ ਕਰਮ. "ਕਰਮ ਕਰਤ ਹੋਵੈ ਨਿਹਕਰਮ." (ਸੁਖਮਨੀ)#ਵਿਦ੍ਵਾਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਕਰਮ ਦੇ ਤਿੰਨ ਭੇਦ ਥਾਪੇ ਹਨ-#(ੳ) ਕ੍ਰਿਯਮਾਣ, ਜੋ ਹੁਣ ਕੀਤੇ ਜਾ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ.#(ਅ) ਪ੍ਰਾਰਬਧ, ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਇਹ ਵਰਤਮਾਨ ਦੇਹ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ.#(ੲ) ਸੰਚਿਤ, ਉਹ ਜੋ ਜਨਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਬਾਕੀ ਚਲੇ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਭੋਗ ਅਜੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਭੋਗਿਆ। ੩. ਵਿ कर्भिन ਕਰਮੀ. ਕਰਮ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ. "ਕਉਣ ਕਰਮ ਕਉਣ ਨਿਹਕਰਮਾ?" (ਮਾਝ ਮਃ ੫) ੪. ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਥਾਂ ਕਰ ਮੇਂ (ਹੱਥ ਵਿੱਚ) ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਭੀ ਕਰਮ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਆਇਆ ਹੈ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਮੁਖਖੀਰੰ ੫. ਅ਼ਮਲ. ਕਰਣੀ. "ਮਨਸਾ ਕਰਿ ਸਿਮਰੰਤੁ ਤੁਝੈ x x x ਬਾਚਾ ਕਰਿ ਸਿਮਰੰਤੁ ਤੁਝੈ x x x ਕਰਮ ਕਰਿ ਤੁਅ ਦਰਸ ਪਰਸ." (ਸਵੈਯੇ ਮਃ ੪. ਕੇ)#੬. ਅ਼. [کرم] ਉਦਾਰਤਾ। ੭. ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ. ਮਿਹਰਬਾਨੀ. "ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਖਿਲੇਹੁ ਆਪਨ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਮ." (ਸੁਖਮਨੀ) "ਆਵਣ ਜਾਣ ਰਖੇ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਮ." (ਗਉ ਮਃ ੫) "ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਏਦੂ ਊਪਰਿ ਕਰਮ ਨਹੀਂ." (ਰਾਮ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੧)

Bhul chuk maaf

Excellent. Westerners tend to generalize it as this immediate good gets good, bad gets bad, this lifetime, in a material human way, and so rather than reward slash punishment, I think it comes closer to "learning from Vaheguru", or "curriculum from Vaheguru" in that way in english. And it changes based on the Karams this life and is based on Karams from past lives. 

50 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Came and went online. Reference to it is documented here and ss for years, but we've not re encountered it yet.

The upside to being a foreign convert who only obtained Gurmat through study is all my concepts are based on that, not hear se. 

I look forward to renfinding it. 

Also please be on the lookout for a Sakhi about 7 Tamil Kings, seven handfulls of cannabis, and a deal about 7000 of the 96cror Akali being given militarily to Shaheed with Kalis forces. 

Those two Sakhi I encountered legitimately, have referenced since I did, simply can't find again. Apprecaite you 

The Tamil deal was Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

About not finding Gurmat online. I state again, have you noticed how many sites are down, have their backups on archive org blanked and how few search results are populating these days? This is not the www as we knew it, its a sub domain. 

I reiterate a simple proof for anyone who used to do web design is search for images and see how few there are. 

For the rest of us, just remember how many page results google used to populate and compare based on memory. 

*Adjusts tinfoil gol dastar*

*Crinkle* *Crinkle*

On 7/14/2022 at 9:26 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

What about the kabba turning

Bro it was metaphorical not literal. The point being that Slavemaster Profit Muhammad said God only exists in the direction of Mecca.

Guru Sahib exposed that lie by stating that there is no direction towards which we as humans turn where God's light is not present.

On 7/14/2022 at 9:49 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Guru Gobind Singh Ji actually covered this in Sakhi.

When asked if the black slaves were being sold because they had bad Karam.

And he said quite the opposite that slaves are higher than kings and queens. 

Well said bro. That is the essence of Sikhi. Every other religion has the poor and oppressed and slaves as the lowest theologically.

Sikhi is the only Truth that flat outs says that those who suffer such as the enslaved are higher than any so-called Royalty.

On 7/14/2022 at 9:53 AM, Inderpal1994 said:

The Sakhi referred to by Gurjant Singh Ji above (which is obviously true) is in line with Gurmat and should be apparent to our Bibek Buddhi even without a source.

For example, the sakhi of Bhai Lalo Ji pretty much is the equivalent of the same thing and we should all know that the Sikhs killed in repeated Genocides did not get massacred because of their so-called "maareh karam" in previous lives but were clearly the highest of the high as Shaheeds of higher status and relevance than any Muslim Emperor.

On 7/14/2022 at 12:17 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

The Tamil deal was Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

I believe you might be referring to Raja Shibnabh from Sri Lanka who became Sikhs and many Deccan (southern) Bhat's who accompanied Dhan Dhan Guri Nanak Dev Ji apparently came to Sikhi as a consequence. Sadly despite, even Bhai Sahib Singh of the Panj Piare being from a Dravidian area (Bidar in Karnataka) the overall number of Dravidian Sikhs is low in percentage terms but has the potential to increase exponentially if we do more sewa and parchaar south of Sri Hazur Sahib.

On 7/13/2022 at 8:13 AM, shastarSingh said:

Similarly, brahmgyani can easily cure even the most deadliest disease of a person but they do that in rare cases only.

According to you brahmgyanis can cure diseases in rare cases.

Doctors  and researchers have found cures for diseases that have saved hundreds of millions of lives.  Who has a bigger impact?  Doctors or Brahmgyanies?

Can you name any antidote for a disease that brahmgyanies have developed? If not why haven't they taken the practical steps of finding antidotes through their research?

1 hour ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

According to you brahmgyanis can cure diseases in rare cases.

Doctors  and researchers have found cures for diseases that have saved hundreds of millions of lives.  Who has a bigger impact?  Doctors or Brahmgyanies?

Can you name any antidote for a disease that brahmgyanies have developed? If not why haven't they taken the practical steps of finding antidotes through their research?

What reduces more illness though? Living life according to a brahmgyanis advice or western civilization? 

I've cured a disease that western medicine wasn't working on with meditation. A lot of people are alive where medical science stopped and God picked up. 

Remember to take the number of lives saved by medical science and subtract the deaths. How many people brahmgyanis kill?

Did the dr save a life or prolong it? A brahmgyani can save a life. 

Salute to real drs performing nedical science but it's not as cut and dry as all that. They call it medical practice for a reason. 

You will be surprised how much of our disease, problems etc either stem from our past life, or than from our current state of consciousness. Through the state of consciousness we are in we could either manifest health, or we can manifest diseases.

And, I do agree with Satgur Parsaad one can be saved from his illness etc. The more I fall deep into dharmic gyan, the more I see illusions. I see man live by lower level conscious. And, no I am not a gursikh, or some sant baba, I'm just your average dude who listen to music while I'm at work.

On 7/20/2022 at 9:51 PM, Inderpal1994 said:

You will be surprised how much of our disease, problems etc either stem from our past life,

Bottom line is were the repeated Genocides of Sikhs caused by their own evil karmic actions in past lives?

Did the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs only target those Sikhs with evil past lives who lived mainly on one side of a border drawn by the racist British Empire?

9 hours ago, Singh2022 said:

Bottom line is were the repeated Genocides of Sikhs caused by their own evil karmic actions in past lives?

Maybe. However karma is not that simple. As humans in general we should be aware that anywhere, anytime and anyone could or would attack us, as either individuals, a collective group, or as a human being. 

Considering Sikhs as well as other minorities are at the hands of either evil government, or extremists. It would be no surprise that we would be a target to them. Either through coercive or through force to get us to submit to them an their ideology. 

Keeping this is mind, and from history, this is why Satguru gave us the hukam to be shastardhari, and not to just remains passive. We have forsaken this life to become "happy go lucky, I follow the status quo" Sikhs. However I do not dismiss that maybe karma had an influence, but as I mentioned its about the now and how conscious we are has a individual, collective group and as a human. This is Kaliyug. Its like driving a car recklessly and than dying in a accident, was it hukam or was it you. 

10 hours ago, Singh2022 said:

Did the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs only target those Sikhs with evil past lives who lived mainly on one side of a border drawn by the racist British Empire?

My friend in a world divided, but religion, politics, and many other beliefs or values that separate us, what do you think? 

Now, I am not fully learned on this moment in history, but I want to ask were these Sikhs shastardhari, did they have gyan warfare, tactics or did they align themselves to who ever made them feel "special". 

I would also like to add, and ask you too look at this panth today. 

Like we sit here and quarrel over the more dumbest topics or than quarrel over our mat above the guru's mat. Or than we follow the 10 millions sant baba's who have played an influence on the current state of the kaum. 

I am not against mahapurakhs or sant's, Sadhus, yogis etc. I'm just saying look at the state of panth, and see how easily we fall towards them and what they say. 

Jhatka, and meat is an example of the panth and the state its in. They can make no excuse on why we are in the condition that we are in.