Akaal Purakh lives within the belly?

ghaT ghaT varatai audhar majhaare ||

He pervades each and every heart, and is contained within the belly.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Raag Maaroo - ang 1026

Looking from the above tuk, we see Satguru ji state's that Parmatma reside within each and every heart, this I am aware. But Parmatma resides within the belly?

Can this be further elaborated?

What does this tuk mean?

5 hours ago, Inderpal1994 said:

Looking from the above tuk, we see Satguru ji state's that Parmatma reside within each and every heart, this I am aware. But Parmatma resides within the belly?

What does this tuk mean?

Many translations are given and can be given by different people, which may and may not be accurate.

In the verse above presented by you, I personally think the translation given is not correct, and is quite a manmukh view.

Gurbani regarding this topic says: Sach Khand vaseh Nirankar.

That´s it.

Sach Khand is the abode of the True Emperor Akal Purukh.

To say, He pervades every heart and then say also in the belly...is quite silly.

Now, if by Ghat if it means the soul, then it it would be correct, for here heart could be a metaphoric term used to describe something related to life, for as we know as long as the heart keeps pumping/beating, means there is life in that body.

Similarly, as long as the soul is within the body, it means that body is alive, for the soul is an particle of that Infinite Ocean of Truth Consciousness, namely Satnam.

But from here as seen above, to the point to say, He is contained in the belly, sorry to say, but it is quite a capital nonsense.

People may say things, let them say, but thankfully to Him, He has given us also some amount of budh and vivek, so for god´s sake, let us make use of  it a bit.

2 hours ago, SunnySingh said:

Many translations are given and can be given by different people, which may and may not be accurate.

In the verse above presented by you, I personally think the translation given is not correct, and is quite a manmukh view.

Gurbani regarding this topic says: Sach Khand vaseh Nirankar.

That´s it.

Sach Khand is the abode of the True Emperor Akal Purukh.

To say, He pervades every heart and then say also in the belly...is quite silly.

Now, if by Ghat if it means the soul, then it it would be correct, for here heart could be a metaphoric term used to describe something related to life, for as we know as long as the heart keeps pumping/beating, means there is life in that body.

Similarly, as long as the soul is within the body, it means that body is alive, for the soul is an particle of that Infinite Ocean of Truth Consciousness, namely Satnam.

But from here as seen above, to the point to say, He is contained in the belly, sorry to say, but it is quite a capital nonsense.

People may say things, let them say, but thankfully to Him, He has given us also some amount of budh and vivek, so for god´s sake, let us make use of  it a bit.

From a kinesthetic releasing point of view, all the attachments and aversions can be felt in the belly and released from there, provided the head is removed. In a way that's like uncovering God in your belly. Heh. 

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

From a kinesthetic releasing point of view, all the attachments and aversions can be felt in the belly and released from there, provided the head is removed. In a way that's like uncovering God in your belly. Heh. 

Do you mind elaborating further?

42 minutes ago, Inderpal1994 said:

Do you mind elaborating further?

Sure bro. Sit for a minute. Relax. Get comfy. Let your breathing be natural.

Now I want you to ask yourself... what's good about death?

And watch what happens to the tension, the feelings, in your belly and your chest, your pulse. Say yes to all that energy and open a magic door over it and imagine Vaheguru taking it as you say Vaheguru. Notice you get excited?

Now ask... what's bad about death, and notice the muscle tension all over, especially in yhe feeling centers of the belly and the chest change? And you open up a door over that feeling, say yes to it, you have to say yes Guru Ji, and say Vaheguru and let it go. 

That's a basic crash course in kinesthetic releasing. 

The fact is 100 of the desires of this life and past are stored in the body this way. The body is the resulting form of the limitations you have. Your karam of thoughts and desires, attachments and aversions to things for ...8.4 million lives or more so far. 

Think about when a person makes you ubconfortable in your gut? Or when you have a fear? All of it is mirrored in the bio feedback mechine that is the carcass. 

In order to release from the belly or chest you have to let go of the head. And allow yourself to release. The energy wants to leave and be resolved, we clutch it. And you can feel that clutching all over. .

Best way ...only way after years of releasing I found, was to surrender my head to Guru Ji, and let my ego and desires die together. 

I was very stubborn so this head removal has been slow and with a saw lol. 

But my head is clear enough now, when releasing and doing Naam Simran or Mool Mantar I can open up all sorts of channels and get the Bani to Jaap from the deep center. Sometimes. I have to warm up into it. 

I was blessed with great healing recently doing this type of combined releasing, Aikido, and most important Gurbani. Prayer of myself and more importantly others. 

Broad topic to cover. But ...

1. The root of all suffering and seperation is desire. Elimate that, eliminate all else, Buddhism in one line. 

2. Desire manifests attachment and aversion. 

3. If you look at the attachment or aversion what it is, it comes down to wanting approval, control, or safety, and can be released. 

These desires result in the 8 basic emotions apathy, grief, fear, lust, anger, pride being the lower 6 and courageousness and acceptance being the higher 2 we move into in order to release to achieve Peace which is to have no emotions. Just Peace, Joy and eternal states beyond. 

So our Karam is the accumulated thinking, worrying, doing, and wanting we've done since the seperation. Because before seperation we have no desires or thoughts of being seperate. 

All people work through this slowly..millions upon millions of years. By releasing you can do many lifetimes of real living in a single life and by releasing to Satguru and applying the panacea of Naam magnifies this process and removes the barriers while keeping close to God. 

I think it can help to learn to release, because we are releasing fully to Satguru through Sikhi and without a warm up like releasing or being schooled I think people could parrot Gurbani a while before feeling what's happening. 

Three ways to release.

1. Releasing is done by kinesthetically being aware and releasing always or whenever. Pairs great with Naam all day. 

2. One can sit with a situation and stop the stuck cycle. Take a problem you have. Ask yourself the answer. You don't have it, or the computer you are would simply tell you. So instead of thinking, worrying, doing, and beating yourself for not knowing you use the butt system. You sit your ass down. Stop thinking about the issue, stop wanting the answer, stop beating yourself up and you let go of wanting to know what to do..you do this like a workout by asking yourself "Can you let go of wanting the answer some more?" "Can you say yes to the stuck feeling and let it go?" "Can you let Guru Ji take that feeling and handle it for you?" "And say yes to the feeling more...and more ..and let go"

3. Or you can take anything and ask yourself what's good about x? Is that wanting approval, safety, or control? Can you say yes to that and let it go? What's bad about ? And go back and forth. Then you squeeze the lemon which is wgere you nake it extreme "what if I could never do x?" And release. "What if I had to do x constantly and couldn't stop?"

It takes brief reading and a good coach to release best at first, then the exercises become self driven. 

You have Sikhi. That's the Truth on the Truth. I just think it helps Sikhs to know they're super releasing. 

Basic 3 releases are kinesthetic, stuck cycle, and attachment and aversions. 

Lester also uses the Mantar "I AM" or just "I" over and over and release anything added on top as fake. Not I am male ..not I am anything.  You get as far as I or I am and stop and repeat that. And release all else. That Mantar answers the question, the one and only real question, "Who am I?"

And when everything is gone except I only God remains. 

i to I to 1.

By cutting the head off the i and realizing I is 1. 

abundance-course-workbook.pdf

Note this was Dharam marketed to americans, after Lester had his epiphany.  If you listen to his complete works he admits that he enticed people into releasing for their own spiritual good by marketing the abundance aspect that made prosperity gospel so big here. 

The trick is when you promise people anything they want by releasing... it's true...but when you release desires you stop wanting what you thought and shift paths. 

This particular product was that of a student of his, one of his best. Now deceased so I provide this for free to the Sangat in spirit of Lester as a friend. 

Print it out bro. It's worth going through once or more. 

• 3 weeks later...

Akaal Purakh lives within the belly?

SSA Bro,

regarding the title of your present thread found the following verse of First Patshahee from the Gurbani, in which it tells us, where we should look for the true Lord Waheguru Akal Purukh

ਗਗਨ ਗੰਭੀਰੁ ਗਗਨੰਤਰਿ ਵਾਸੁ ॥

Gagan Ganbheer Gagananthar Vaas ||

गगन ग्मभीरु गगनंतरि वासु ॥

The Profound Lord dwells in the sky of the mind, the Tenth Gate;

Raag Raamkali Dakhni Guru Nanak Dev

Guru Sahiban clearly points out, where we should take our attention in meditation if only we pretend to find Akal Purukh.

There are different energy centres through out our body starting, and Sach Khand is the highest plane of Consciousness far beyond mind and maya, that is why it is called also Paarbrahm.

Where Paar means beyond and brahm means, illusion, maya, koor ....

While all the lower chakras and the energy of Kundalini, are very much at the lower locations.

Through chakras, Kundalini is awakened, the serpent energy, ridhis and sidhis are obtained but the jeev atma, is very much in the perishable creation.

But, Guru Sahiban  and Bhagat Jan through Gurmat, as per Bani, teach us to directly focus at the forehead and ascend upward, crossing the astral and causal planes, which are part and parcel of Brahm, and by holding on to the Jot of Shabad Guru, cross to Parbraham region, and from there on go on ascending in His company and finally reach our origin, Sach Khand, the true and eternal abode of Waheguru Akal Purukh.

As seen in the verse above, Guru Jee clearly says that the Lord dwells in the sky of the mind, means, the upper space/location in our head, but definitely not in the belly.

It is with the mind we think, so just as when we want to recall something, our hands move towards and touch our heads, and not about touching our chest, belly, or feet ....

This is just a way of explaining, that the way/path for searching God without and dangers of lower energies, is safer and for sure within and upwards as per Gurmat.

Illustration of the lower chakras and the ruling deities in them.

Hindu 7 Chakras

1. Muladhara

It is also called as the root chakra and is located at the base of the spine. This chakra is the birth of human mindfulness. When the energy gathers at that point it is also called as Kundali. Muladhara.

The Hindu god associated with it is Lord Ganesha.

2. Swadhisthana

It is known as the Sacral Chakra and is positioned under the navel.
This sacral chakra is located in the loins, and is related to sentiments, sexual pleasures and creativity. 

The Hindu God for to this chakra is Lord Vishnu.

3. Manipura

Manipura is also known as Solar Plexus Chakra and is placed at the base of the chest bone. This chakra is linked to metabolism, liveliness, change and digestion.

The Hindu God in control of this chakra is Maharudra Shiva.

4. Anahata

It is also known as the Heart Chakra and is positioned at the center of the chest.

The Hindu God related to this deity is Ishvara

5. Vishuddha

It is known as the Throat Chakra and is positioned at the throat above the larynx.

The Hindu God related is Sadashiva

6. Ajna

It is also known as the Third Eye Chakra and is placed at front part of the forehead in between eyebrows.

The Hindu God related is Ardhanarishvara –a genderless form of Lord Shiva and Parvati, also popularly known to be Devi and Shakti.

7. Sahasrara

It is also known as the Crown Chakra and is positioned at the top of the head. It is the source of the uppermost intellect or prajnanam. placed at the tip of the head.

The Hindu God related is Lord Shiva. And the goddess is Yakiniyamba. She is represented holding weapons in the faces of all the colors of the chakras and resides in Shukla.

*We can clearly see in the above elaboration, that all the energy forces are deities ruling in those centers.

Nowhere can ever anyone say, Akal Purukh is to be found there, simply because Sach Khand, the abode of eternal and absolute Truth, is much much farther and still much higher, where no deities rulers of the lower chakras, can ever reach..... thus not found either.

While on the other side, Gurbani says: Sach Khand vaseh Nirankar.

We as sikhs, our aim should be only to look and search for our true Origin, which is none other than Waheguru and Sach Khand, with the only means of devotion and love to the Shabad Guru.

I really feel pity, when I see so many teachers of different paths/ ways/sciences/yoga/pranayama, drawing our attention away from what Guru Sahiban tell is in the Bani, and lead us to other undercovered destinations, except that which should lead us to Akal Purukh.

We are all weak, we easily get fascinated and attracted towards these paths, and think we are spiritually achieveing something.

No doubt, we are spiritually reaching some levels... but sadly, towards other inferior levels, but not Sach Khand, and as seen, almost nobody is that much alert or consciouss about the core teachings of Gurmat, we keep on telling others to do this or that, as if that was all what spiritualiy is about... almost nobody cares for Nam, which Guru Sahiban in each and every Ang remind us of only devoting ourselves to IT, with all our mind and body.

Instead of looking for diamonds(Waheguru), we are idiotically satisfied and looking for shells(lower energies).... what else can be expected from the poor fellows .... it is indeed sad, but the bitter truth.

*Note:

Lastly I would like to say, that with this my post, my intention is not of hurting anybody, for everyone is free to do whatsover one wants with one´s life, but as a sikh brother and a low disciple of Guru Jee, my only intention is to draw nearer our attention to what Gurmat tells us, teaches us through each and every Ang;  alas... if only we paid careful attention to what we read and listen in Gurbani.

There are many countless powers, deities, creations upon creations within us, but, the only Power to which we should pay attention, is the one that of Satnam, Sachee Bani, Anhad Bani, with the devotion of Nam Simran.

Ik Oankar Satnam   Satgur Parsad Jap.

Moreover, that is why Guru Jee says:

ਧਨੁ ਵਿਰਲੀ ਸਚੁ ਸੰਚਿਆ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਿਆਰਿ ॥

Dhhan Viralee Sach Sanchiaa Niramal Naam Piaar ||

धनु विरली सचु संचिआ निरमलु नामु पिआरि ॥

How rare are those who gather the wealth of Truth, and love the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord.

SSA.

On 7/21/2022 at 10:00 AM, Inderpal1994 said:

What does this tuk mean?

That's where Christians say the soul is. The Spirit is in Dasam Duar. Or near it.