Sikh Chatrooms?!

i jus installed it too... umm its kinda confusing.. and when u log onto msn it dont show ur msn list (crap programmer )

:o Don't say nofing bad to my Biradari walle.

Ok the best solution is , that everyone Register. Then post their PALTALK ID in this thread. That way we can add everyone to our contact list and will know when they are online, so its the same thing as msn rite.

Then we can Send Everyone on the list an invitation to come online at xxx day at xxxx time and have the chat sessioon their :wink:

I personally think this program is way better than yahoo and msn. The voice chat quality is so clear. So PALTALK everyone www.paltalk.com

My Paltalk Id is SikhSangat_com Everyone add me

MSN voice chat isn't that good and text chat is ok. However yahoo voice chat and PalTalk voice chat are really good and u don't need a fast connection either.

For the next month or so i don't have any internet access or computer acess at home :(.

I hope Truthsingh & Amardeep can put some light on the applicability of follwoing idea...

Just have look at the link in the end. Itz a discussion forum also based on phpbb, so I think its implimentable to Sikhawareness as well.

Just put a glance to left hand side in that forum... there is a small chatter box where we can infact put some messages and have a chat with each other online without actually getting out of that website at all...

I think that would be cool addition to sikhawareness discussion forum as well... :D.

Regardz

http://www.ephilosopher.com/phpBB_14.html

ok well the room is up and runnin now

It has full audio and video facilities and so we can all get together there and discuss things ‘real-time’.

At the moment it is a locked room and a password is required to get in. The reason for having password access is that we do not want people entering the room who want to cause trouble, this way we will know that all the people present are members and that no one is there to cause chaos.

The room will be fully moderated by Mods; we are also looking for more Sewadars who may want to take part in the moderating process in the chat room, please get in touch with me if you are interested in that.

As for now you have to install a program to visit that chat room, go here to http://www.paltalk.com and sign up for the free service. Once you are in, click on 'groups' and then scroll down to 'religious' and from there you should be able to get into the sikhawareness room

the pass to get into the room is sikh4ever

any probs then let us know :D

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

Whenever a Mod is signed into the room it will be available for all to access, thats one of the features I suppose, the room will nt be on any list unless a Mod has signed into it

If possible, could everyone interested also post up what times you are most likely to want to join in, this way we will know when to aim to have the room open, and so at this stage we will aim to have the room open whenever we can.

The room will be fully moderated by Mods; we are also looking for more Sewadars who may want to take part in the moderating process in the chat room, please get in touch with me if you are interested in that.

Hope to see you guys there soon

Fateh Ji