I WAS ANGRY ABOUT WHAT THEY SAID ON AMRIT

jjj

I wsa telling these two friends thye same one which I told them about the suleman ghost. They are sikhs, one is brother and other sisiter. The brother trims his beard also. I told them how amrit is prepared for baptization on there asking and I told them that the color of the amrit changes to a bit brown .. perhaps due to the sarbloh... and this girl started saying "chee chee chee".. meaning "dirty.. " and the guy started saying that it is dirty and we should shak it in america so that its atleast clean. I was realy mad and I told them they will get MAHA-PAP for doing such nindiya !

dirt brown?? u should have told them that cos water is see thru (if they havent noticed).. u will see the colour of the metal batta underneath (grey brown)

lol@"we should shak it in america"... wat ..they gonna make amrit in a hospital on sterilised medical steel esspecially for the the raja and rani?? :twisted:

dirt brown?? u should have told them that cos water is see thru (if they havent noticed).. u will see the colour of the metal batta underneath (grey brown)

lol@"we should shak it in america"... wat ..they gonna make amrit in a hospital on sterilised medical steel esspecially for the the raja and rani?? :twisted:

SB, no it is not dirt. Ultimately the water is see through, but then when u put the patsas and start mixing with the khanda... the color of the amrit will change a bit.. maybe light.. very light brown.. or perhaps it is just due to the sarbloh of the bata or simply it looks that way.. but amrit was very sweet. I think it was the colour of the metal batta

These people did nindiya of the amrit.. I really dont like it at that time inside i was very angry at them.. but leave it , my praents told me they will ge tpunishment from Guru Ji .

:LOL: These people are funny, they just cannot look beyond superficial crap. They are worried about hygeine, when the greatest gift they can ever recieve from the Guru is in front of them :LOL:

Some of these people are wannabe, next they will be saying it's unhygenic to drink from the same baata :roll:

I hope they realise the true significance of Amrit, just pray for them if they don't listen Ji.

Gurfateh

These people will make sad faces and they will say "Oh it could have been so better if Guru Gobind Singh ji had not asked us to keep hair, just only this one kakkar." and that it is wrong because there in the SGGS no where it is asked to keep hair and then they will say that there is differnce between Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh ji .. LOL that the latter made rituals for us where as Guru Nanak asked us to avoid rituals.

They even make a sad crying face and will say "Why were we born in a sikh house and we cant enjoy life.""

They are soo pathetic !!! and sooo stupid. We die to be born as a sikh, peole like suleman die for a sikh birth.