Ghosts, do dey exist?

Ghosts definitly exist. Bhai Randheer Singh Ji has a book about them and other spirits.

If you want to see where in SGGS it is written about ghosts then just go here and enter the word 'ghosts':

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...Action=Main&S=y

BTW If anyone in Canada has a local bookstore that has Bhai Randheer Singh Ji's english books please pm me.

hi Hari,

Why not pay attention to these things? Our minds are curious. Sikh means student, everyone wants to learn. Some of us always think there is more to the world and it is this curiousity that helps us learn.

It's not like Rupz or any of us are going to start worshipping ghosts or something lol. BUT to have the knowledge that they do exist and if some of us don't do the right things then we might be turned into ghosts and roam the earth in spirit form for however long, this will keep some people on the right track.

Guest Javanmard

A ghost speakimg to another ghost: Hey I saw a human being last night!

reply of the other ghost: Stop being superstitious!!! Everyone knows that human beings are only a superstition!

:wink:

2 put it simply yes they do exist....

they are a joon within themselves....

rupz wat u must understand is that the WHOLE world is God's play...even teh stuff which seems bad to you...its all Waheguru's creation...there is no challenge to him like christinanity believes devil...there is just God as the all powerful...

dont make this into a ghost story arena...its a waste of time...concentrate on something in sikhi which will be benefit....

by doing your naam simran ALL your answers will come to you...and im not just saying that it really is true so just do something that will actually benefit you...instead of thinking about negative thoughts which will bring you negativatity, concentrate more on positive thoughts like sewa, naam, paath...that will be the only use for you...

do benthee to the sangat...we've all had phases where these things fascinate us, but go to a learned elder Gursikh and ask this question...most of them wont touch the topic with a bargepole...because once you know it exists, you dont want to think about these things...

you say sikh means 'learner'...and this isnt dorected at you but what i always find funny is that people only want to 'learn' about things which wont really help sikhi like scary stories....but when it comes to learning paath everyone says forget it!!

you say sikh means 'learner'...and this isnt dorected at you but what i always find funny is that people only want to 'learn' about things which wont really help sikhi like scary stories....but when it comes to learning paath everyone says forget it!!

I thought Rupz had a good question.

Watching television doesn't help sikhi either, should we ban that too?

But ya I agree we are very lazy people who should get our act together and learn paath. Instead we walk around and only pray to God when we have problems and no where to turn.

I think I'll give a better reply than before, for the sake of HeyDudeWhatsUp et al.

Athiests, people who believe in after-life but not in their Creator (nigure), people who are ignorant of their self (those without bibek-buddhi), those who are still attched to their miserable lives (people with regrets etc), those who die in mental darkness; these are the kinds of people who become ghosts and ghouls etc.

Basically, those who are nigure (without Guru) are more liable to becoming roaming ghosts, not knowing where to go or what to do.They are condemned by their own thought processes.

So this means, that a Sikh of Satguru Nanak Dev does not become a ghost.Satisfied?

its obviously not wrong to jap satnam...but i always understood that wen u do saasgiraas u do waheguru...i could very easily be wrong so sorry if i am...

wat about the shabad "vahiguroo gurmantar hai"

oh and hari...i dont agree that a sikh cnt b a ghost....

if a sikh does bad things involves himself in kala mantar etcc etcc den he is nt protected from being that joon...

but then again you could argue "rehitbinaa nahi sikh kehaavai" and that would make such a person not a sikh???i dno...

as a yung child i was haunted by these spirits i wud always cry....they hated me n wud do evil things AHHH lol...

but now i have bani in me i don't see them

Bhoot, pret are sh*t scared of me.I tear them apart in my...Nar-singh roop :twisted: