Two Words>>:::"Thank You":::<<

lil_princess

hey!

i just wanted to say that many people don't know those two words that well. We should all say THANK YOU to everyone and anyone who helps you out. So i would like to say Thank you to everyone on this site and to everyone who has replied to my questions and comments! THANKS! And also i think we should all stop asking "GOD" about what we want in our lives, instead thank "GOD" for what "GOD" has done to everyone. Have you noticed not a lot of desi people use that word? We should all use this in our VOCABULARY! anyways thanks again

one!

Ps. say thank you to your mom and dad once in while... they may say thank you back some day :)!

I’d like to say “Thank You†for posting this message..

Hanji, it is very true that we all say thank you ..in a time of appreciation…

The thing is our older generation isn’t much aware of it ..as they have all been raised in Eastern Land..so when you get that age ..its harder for individuals to adapt words. ….

Even today…rarely is thank you used in India …the thing is ..even “Thanwad†isn’t even used…

Although, I think there isn’t a day that passes that an individual doesn’t say “Thank You†..in Western Land… …It has become a part of our every day lives…whether its grocery shopping, talking to someone, ordering food, to fueling your car……

It only takes two words ( Thank You) to make someone’s day…..

LOL @ Saying thank you to parents..Umma Seems a bit hard when you got pure desi parents..Hella difficult and go up to .them and say “thank you†… Although, I’ve never tried it..

But for now, I think it even makes sense to thank our selves for who we are as individuals!..

"How are you?" is another word(s) to keep in mind..!

Even today…rarely is thank you used in India …the thing is ..even “Thanwad†isn’t even used…

Although, I think there isn’t a day that passes that an individual doesn’t say “Thank You†..in Western Land… …It has become a part of our every day lives…whether its grocery shopping, talking to someone, ordering food, to fueling your car……

!

Kya yaar.. Isme India kaha se beech mein aa gaya...!! Where and When did u observe this?? :?

Guest BikramjitSingh

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala..Tere Bhane SURBAT da BHULLA!

:D

I think Gurpreet Kaur was referring to her Sikh bros and Sisters on this forum. Unless you know of any non-Sikhs on this forum then please let us know. As far as I know no one has actually declared themselves to be non-Sikhs, at least not the ones helped Gurpreet Kaur :)

GurFateh

Bikramjit

I think Gurpreet Kaur was referring to her Sikh bros and Sisters on this forum. Unless you know of any non-Sikhs on this forum then please let us know. As far as I know no one has actually declared themselves to be non-Sikhs, at least not the ones helped Gurpreet Kaur :)

GurFateh

Bikramjit

erm oops

wrong quote at the wrong time :oops2:

yes thats me :stupid:

GurFateh

Bikramjit

lol!!! I was just kidding dost. anyway, all i meant though, was that there are more than 700+ users on this site .. and not all post.. some just read.. May be..... nahi kya? Thnaks them too!!!

and Mr. Singh's .. it was certainly not the wrong quote at wrong time .. it was just right.. and for sure.. u r not stupid.. You are Great!!!