Help Please: Please provide list of full Banis to be recited each day

Guru_Ka_Daas

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ke Fateh!

GurFateh! to all my Sikh brothers and sisters. Your brother needs help please. Please put in list of FULL Banis to be recited each day including extra bonuses. Example: Japji Sahib - Morning Time....... does one need to be a Amritshak in order to do all the Banis? I need full list of Banis from Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji, and any / or all Granths in case if I have missed. Remember please list extra bonus Bani's which a person can recite as well in a day - thank you ji and Happy New Year to everyone may it bring prosperity, peace, joy and all good things forever and ever. 

51 minutes ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ke Fateh!

GurFateh! to all my Sikh brothers and sisters. Your brother needs help please. Please put in list of FULL Banis to be recited each day including extra bonuses. Example: Japji Sahib - Morning Time....... does one need to be a Amritshak in order to do all the Banis? I need full list of Banis from Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji, and any / or all Granths in case if I have missed. Remember please list extra bonus Bani's which a person can recite as well in a day - thank you ji and Happy New Year to everyone may it bring prosperity, peace, joy and all good things forever and ever. 

Amen. God bless friend. 

Nitnem by Dr. Kulwant Singh, with Punjabi & Eng transla & PT.pdf

FOREWORD

The current Nit-Nem (the Scriptures for routine recitation) approved by the Panth (The Sikh-

World) comprises of the five Scriptures. The first of these is Jappu, also called Jappu ji Sahib,

or Jappu Nisaan. Others are Jaapu Sahib, Savayae, Rahras, and Kirtan Sohela.

Jappu ji Sahib – The Holy Sikh Book: Siri Guru Granth Sahib, starts with this Hymn

composed by Guru Nanak, the first Sikh Guru. This spans the first 8 pages of the Holy Book

and is named "Jappu," respectfully called "Jappu jee Saahib." "Jappu" means, “recite.” Jappu

jee Saahib is an important part of a Sikh's daily prayer. The collection of scriptures called, "Nit-

Nem," meaning Daily-Prayer, are often compiled separately in a small booklet. All Nit-Nem

Gutkaas (Booklets) start with Jappu jee Saahib and contain other hymns as well. The

description of Jappu jee Saahib that follows, has been taken with a few immaterial changes

here and there, from "The Encyclopedia of Sikhism," by Harbans Singh, published in 1996 by

the Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab, India.

“. Jappu ji is the most riveting Sikh prayer recited by the devout, early in the morning.

The composition is not assigned to any particular raga or musical measure, as is the rest of the

Scriptural text. Jappu ji is universally accepted to be the composition of Guru Nanak, the

founding prophet of Sikhism, although, unlike other scriptural hymns and compositions, it

remains anonymous without being credited individually to any of the Gurus… Preceded by

what is called Mul Mantra, the basic statement of creed, the Jappu comprises of an introductory

sloka and 38 stanzas traditionally called paurees and a concluding sloka… The entire

composition including the Mool Mantra, two slokas and the thirty-eight paurees form the

sacred Morning Prayer Jappu ji Sahib, is also called Jappu Nisaanu. It serves as a prologue to

the Scripture and encapsulates Guru Nanak's creed and philosophy, as a whole. "The message

of the Jappu is abiding in nature and universal in application. It describes the nature of the

Ultimate Reality and the way to comprehend it, and is not tied to any particular religious

system. In a word, it defines Sikhism, the religious view of Guru Nanak.”

Jaapu Sahib – It is a different Scripture from “Jappu” of Guru Nanak. Jaapu has been

composed by the Tenth Master Guru Gobind Singh. It has 199 stanzas in different styles of the

poetry, contains different Names of God, and so is meditation on Him. The Scripture is rich

with the words from different languages like Sanskrit, Persian, Bihari, and even Arabic.

Savayaas – It has 10 Shabads – Hymns. It is composition of the 10th Master - Guru Gobind

Singh, and is in his style.

Rahraas – It has Hymns by different Gurus, and portions from other Banis (Scriptures) like

“Anand Sahib,” by 3rd Guru, and “Chaupaee,” etc. by Guru Gobind Singh.

Keertan Sohelaa – This also is a mixed Bani i.e. not by a single Guru. It has five Hymns. As a

daily routine, a Sikh is required to recite these five Banis (Scriptures) every day. If nothing

more, most of them recite Jappu ji Sahib every morning and some add to it Rahraas in the

evening. Many recite more than these five prescribed Banis. Whatever one can do is great, but

should keep on trying to achieve the optimum.

Extra Banis

Many recite more than the above currently prescribed five Banis – Scriptures. Some of these

are mentioned below, and have also been given in this book –

Shabad Hajaa-rae – This is recited in the morning, mostly after Jappu ji Sahib.

Anand Sahib – Previously, before the change in the prescribed Banis, almost everyone recited

it, and still many do so. Its full script – complete version has 40 Paurees – steps.

Starting five Paurees – Steps, plus 40th Pauree of Anand Sahib is also called Anand

Sahib or Chhota Anand Sahib. This is sung at the end of almost all the celebrations. This also is

a part of Rahraas, as well.

Chaupai – “Hamree karo hath dae rachhaa...” This also is a part of Rahraas. This is the

Chaupai which is recited by most of the people. It is specially recited in the hard times. In the

1984 mass anti Sikh riots, it was daily recited by almost every Sikh.

Chaupai – “Pranvo Aad. Aekan: kaaraa...”

Sukhmani Sahib – This is a very long Bani, and is not given in the present book. It takes about

one to one and a half hours to recite. A good lot of the people recite it daily, mostly in the

morning. Besides Jappu ji Sahib, this Bani is also very popular amongst the non-Sikhs. This is

considered the peace-giving Scripture.

Ardaas – It is invocation and is given at the end of the book. It is a supplication and not a Bani

– Scripture.

Quick aside on this from about the book.

"The Sikh faith worships only God, and believes that He is Never Born"

Ajooni means not a jooni it doesn't mean God can't take birth. It means they aren't subject to 8.4 million Joon cycle of delusion. 

Ithias and Sakhi to back this sentiment would be the appearance of The Angel of Lord at the foundation laying of Harminder Sahib as well as the stasis Bhai Santokh Singh went into to make it to Kalyug where God takes flesh. 

God does as they please. 

Now Akal there are references to not entering Kal. There are however other Naam for Vaheguru that do. 

Somewhat similar themas from the last Yugh, from the Yoruba detail how a timeless God and a time God are 1. 

Olofi or Olofin is the name given to one of the three manifestations of the Supreme God in the yoruba religion. Olofi is the ruler of the Earth.[8] The Supreme God has three manifestations: Olodumare, the Creator; Olorun, ruler of the heavens; and Olofi, who is the conduit between Orún (Heaven) and Ayé (Earth).

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Thank you Gurjant brother for the information. But this is only partial Bani's which you have listed. I did see the Nitnem PDF document but this document does not include all Banis which I needed from Shri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, and other Granths....such as Shastar Naam Mala, and Brahm Kavach etc. Also, I am interested to know about you. In the end you said, "Amen". Are you Christian or Catholic? Are you new to Sikhi? 

44 minutes ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

Thank you Gurjant brother for the information. But this is only partial Bani's which you have listed. I did see the Nitnem PDF document but this document does not include all Banis which I needed from Shri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, and other Granths....such as Shastar Naam Mala, and Brahm Kavach etc. Also, I am interested to know about you. In the end you said, "Amen". Are you Christian or Catholic? Are you new to Sikhi? 

I've converted to Sikhi, however Dasam Granth lead me back to Christ in a way. I was born catholic and left it unable to stomach the evil and hypocrisy. 

So I started a wide study of all things and wound up the Guru's most wretched Sikh. 

I was most recently a hermeticist looking for gnosis and Sikhi is where all the Gnosis is. 

The indian christians hate me the most followed by the whysupremacist ones. Meh it's kinda a tie. 

The indians one fear me because I can debate people back into Sikhi pretty effortlessly. The language they chose in translating really lends itself to it. 

Ikongkar Satgur Prasad will get you kicked right out a karela christian room in a heartbeat. 

The fake racist christians hate me for pointing out their hypocrisy and weird unbiblical doctrines. 

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Would love to hear more about yourself @Guru_Ka_Daas

I was born in America, parents from Punjab India. I have been myself been studying religions throughout my life. My life has not been easy though from day I was born I've been experiencing obstacles, betrayals, sadness and disappointments through out my life. That's why I am trying to become more spiritual with Guru Sahibs and deciding to increase my prayers. Although it seems like no matter how much I pray and try to stay positive only negative things happen with me - so I am not sure if it's my past Karma from previous births? Because in this birth I am certain did nothing wrong, but I have to tolerate my struggles I guess. I've just accepted my fate / destiny. Do you know by any chance all other Banis what day of time should be recited such as Day time or night time or afternoon for Shastar Naam mala, Braham Kavach etc. 

1 hour ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

I was born in America, parents from Punjab India. I have been myself been studying religions throughout my life. My life has not been easy though from day I was born I've been experiencing obstacles, betrayals, sadness and disappointments through out my life. That's why I am trying to become more spiritual with Guru Sahibs and deciding to increase my prayers. Although it seems like no matter how much I pray and try to stay positive only negative things happen with me - so I am not sure if it's my past Karma from previous births? Because in this birth I am certain did nothing wrong, but I have to tolerate my struggles I guess. I've just accepted my fate / destiny. Do you know by any chance all other Banis what day of time should be recited such as Day time or night time or afternoon for Shastar Naam mala, Braham Kavach etc. 

Somebody here does. I'll look into but I am busy and distracted. 

I hear you on life bro. Ever consider that if you were always a threat to kalyug, more so than others, you'd be on hardmode from the get? And every way you grow and move into more righteous power you become more hated?

The saint is uncomfortable in Kalyug. And the Gurus Sikh is behind enemy lines here. A fearless vangaurd for what's to come. 

Remember Karam is learning. You could get a rough life as reward for nothing but goodness. Because that's the kind of life that mints the true coin of the Shabad. 

If Kalyug hates you and everyone been revealing their lack of integrity? Your a valuable asset to Guruji and paying the price to be a real threat to adharam. 

10 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And remember Gurbani is war in some ways. The assault on you might not change just because you wage it more, but how you feel when assaulted should change. 

Thanks brother you are kind and compassionate. Is this the best way to contact you? Do you have Instagram, Facebook, or WhatsApp? I sometimes wonder though that the most important things which is a necessity in life - does that mean I am just not destined to get? Such as marriage....I've been betrayed by my partner and looking for a true one is very nearly impossible to find because homely women is very hard to find. Very sad. 

1 hour ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

Thanks brother you are kind and compassionate. Is this the best way to contact you? Do you have Instagram, Facebook, or WhatsApp? I sometimes wonder though that the most important things which is a necessity in life - does that mean I am just not destined to get? Such as marriage....I've been betrayed by my partner and looking for a true one is very nearly impossible to find because homely women is very hard to find. Very sad. 

Here is good. I also use jami messenger which is encrypted...woohoo... and have google too. 

Jami account is dharamyudh

And google is dharam_yudh_society@gmail.com

The most important thing in life is Mukte and Sanjog ...Seva...Shaheed maybe...not marriage.

Are you more or less likely to have no attachment to this place with a wife?

As a paanth do we promote Grishte Jeevan? Of course. Does that have to do with mukte? Newp. 

Gurbani says you have to give all that up to go where we're going. 

To the Husband Lord. 

And you may yet be blessed in Anand Karaj as well. 

And yes....the relationship scene this Kalyug is the gutter full of lying cheating backstabbing manipulative horrible people. That's why even Anand Karaj is Seva. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Here is good. I also use jami messenger which is encrypted...woohoo... and have google too. 

Jami account is dharamyudh

And google is dharam_yudh_society@gmail.com

The most important thing in life is Mukte and Sanjog ...Seva...Shaheed maybe...not marriage.

Are you more or less likely to have no attachment to this place with a wife?

As a paanth do we promote Grishte Jeevan? Of course. Does that have to do with mukte? Newp. 

Gurbani says you have to give all that up to go where we're going. 

To the Husband Lord. 

And you may yet be blessed in Anand Karaj as well. 

And yes....the relationship scene this Kalyug is the gutter full of lying cheating backstabbing manipulative horrible people. That's why even Anand Karaj is Seva. 

Beautiful thoughts bhaji, I am a normal guy very simple I do not demand anything from a marriage partner but only love and honesty. But she is with someone else hence we ended up in divorce. There are other things also but I think Gurbani might help me in understanding this life and how to handle situations. Where do you live? I am in Centreville, Virginia USA. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If you get your daily life solid, well rounded, full of Gurmat, including martial arts and some public Seva or teaching or program where you lead or help lead and you're married soon.

How's your education? Not critical just curious.  

My education is good, I am Software Engineer no smoke no drink. I am simple person looking for simple life partner. 

3 minutes ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

Beautiful thoughts bhaji, I am a normal guy very simple I do not demand anything from a marriage partner but only love and honesty. But she is with someone else hence we ended up in divorce. There are other things also but I think Gurbani might help me in understanding this life and how to handle situations. Where do you live? I am in Centreville, Virginia USA. 

Oh divorced. That happens bro. Cheating sucks. I'm on the west coast. 

....mulligan. New wife. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro you're golden. You want help finding Rishte? What's up? What's holding you back? Trust issues?

I am on dating sites, I do talk with women but most women are club goers, drinkers, not really homely type women - this is what problem I am running into. Also it seems 99.9% of the time my trust gets broken, betrayal etc. 

1 minute ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

I am on dating sites, I do talk with women but most women are club goers, drinkers, not really homely type women - this is what problem I am running into. Also it seems 99.9% of the time my trust gets broken, betrayal etc. 

Oof. Dating sites are narcissistic feeding grounds. 

Use a vichola of some fashion.