Help Please: Please provide list of full Banis to be recited each day

Guru_Ka_Daas

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oof. Dating sites are narcissistic feeding grounds. 

Use a vichola of some fashion. 

I tried a vichola also the problem with vichola is even they do not know what women do on a daily basis in their personal life. Then I found out through some communication that the girl has several boyfriends hence I stopped there as well. Search still going though :) 

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You shouldn't be involved in picking really. That's called dating. 

My last marriage really scared me bhaji - it was very dangerous, that's why I am picky now. I really need to make sure whichever women I marry that she is honest, does not have guys as friends, and doesn't like travel much and is homely type. Too many things happening which shouldn't happen 

2 minutes ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

My last marriage really scared me bhaji - it was very dangerous, that's why I am picky now. I really need to make sure whichever women I marry that she is honest, does not have guys as friends, and doesn't like travel much and is homely type. Too many things happening which shouldn't happen 

I feel you on that entirely. I use the term vichola loosely. Have a woman you trust find you a woman she really knows the dirt on. 

Also. Prenup makes sense to me now. 

Nothing wrong with brahmcharya. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I feel you on that entirely. I use the term vichola loosely. Have a woman you trust find you a woman she really knows the dirt on. 

Also. Prenup makes sense to me now. 

Nothing wrong with brahmcharya. 

how do i get rid of ghost bhaji? please tell a powerful prayer and steps. My ex in laws sent a evil entity

3 hours ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

how do i get rid of ghost bhaji? please tell a powerful prayer and steps. My ex in laws sent a evil entity

Brahm Kvach. Chaupai Sahib. Train with wooden weapons inside your house and fight the shadows and most importantly with full feeling utter Jo bole so nihal Sat Sri Akallll! With the intention of summoning Shaheed Singhs. And let them rip. I've literally had dark magic workers cry out that their altars were being absolutely decimated and tortured for attacking me. 

You can also ask for direct intercession of Vaheguru. 

A ghost is astral causal only. You have the profound ownership of matter. When you go on attack they have much to fear from you alone let alone with help. They capitalize on the fear in the mind without which they are impotent largely. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Brahm Kvach. Chaupai Sahib. Train with wooden weapons inside your house and fight the shadows and most importantly with full feeling utter Jo bole so nihal Sat Sri Akallll! With the intention of summoning Shaheed Singhs. And let them rip. I've literally had dark magic workers cry out that their altars were being absolutely decimated and tortured for attacking me. 

You can also ask for direct intercession of Vaheguru. 

A ghost is astral causal only. You have the profound ownership of matter. When you go on attack they have much to fear from you alone let alone with help. They capitalize on the fear in the mind without which they are impotent largely. 

Should Brahm Kavach be recited during day or night time? I do read all 5 Banis each day, including Rehras Sahib and Kirtan Sohila. Should that be sufficient? Or should I recite Sukhmani Sahib also along with all other banis? It's very strange. Where do you live bhaji?

15 hours ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

Please make sure that you have Gurbani (like Sri Shastar Naam Mala, Sri Braham Kavach, etc) playing on a device in your room at all times, especially when you are sleeping or not at home.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Please make sure that you have Gurbani (like Sri Shastar Naam Mala, Sri Braham Kavach, etc) playing on a device in your room at all times, especially when you are sleeping or not at home.

Bhul chuk maaf

Please provide a device which I can get for it? I have on autoplay Sukhmani Sahib and Waheguru Simran

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

How do you know that you are affected by a Ghost bro?

Bhul chuk maaf

A handprint keeps on appearing on my bath towel over and over no one comes to my house and it does not match my handprint. The towel is on the rod and on backside there is no wall - yet the handprint pressure has went all the way on back side....

25 minutes ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

A handprint keeps on appearing on my bath towel over and over no one comes to my house and it does not match my handprint. The towel is on the rod and on backside there is no wall - yet the handprint pressure has went all the way on back side....

Did you take a picture of it? Any other possible scientific reasons?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 1/1/2023 at 6:12 PM, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ke Fateh!

GurFateh! to all my Sikh brothers and sisters. Your brother needs help please. Please put in list of FULL Banis to be recited each day including extra bonuses. Example: Japji Sahib - Morning Time....... does one need to be a Amritshak in order to do all the Banis? I need full list of Banis from Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Shri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji, and any / or all Granths in case if I have missed. Remember please list extra bonus Bani's which a person can recite as well in a day - thank you ji and Happy New Year to everyone may it bring prosperity, peace, joy and all good things forever and ever. 

Are you Keshdhari bro?

Have you ever done Jaap of a specific shabad many times in the past?

Bhul chuk maaf