What is BRICS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Most likely this will never come into fruition. These countries do not trust each other. 

The Russians don’t trust the Chinese especially when the Chinese claim the far East of Russia. It’s just the Americans pushed them together. 

On another note, although not mentioned on this forum Pakistan is the closest it’s ever been to collapse with only a couple of months of reserves left in the bank. The fair weather friends have refused to help this time. Upto 1000 Pakistani women have been married off to the Chinese to pay the bills.

What does it mean for Punjab and India? Narco Terror increasing amounts of drugs into India.

The fact that Daljit Kalsi ( arrested under the NSA) had tens of crores in his bank account and spent a considerable amount of time with Saad Bajwa in Dubai. Shows this link.

Saad Bajwa is the son of Qamar Bajwa top general in Pakistan and widely considered the man pushing drugs into Punjab. 

Off topic but still important 

31 minutes ago, Veer said:

Most likely this will never come into fruition. These countries do not trust each other. 

The Russians don’t trust the Chinese especially when the Chinese claim the far East of Russia. It’s just the Americans pushed them together. 

On another note, although not mentioned on this forum Pakistan is the closest it’s ever been to collapse with only a couple of months of reserves left in the bank. The fair weather friends have refused to help this time. Upto 1000 Pakistani women have been married off to the Chinese to pay the bills.

What does it mean for Punjab and India? Narco Terror increasing amounts of drugs into India.

The fact that Daljit Kalsi ( arrested under the NSA) had tens of crores in his bank account and spent a considerable amount of time with Saad Bajwa in Dubai. Shows this link.

Saad Bajwa is the son of Qamar Bajwa top general in Pakistan and widely considered the man pushing drugs into Punjab. 

Off topic but still important 

Yeah, but it's patently obvious now that large swathes of the globe are seeking an existence outside of the loaded, western dominated one (culturally and economically) that's been doing the rounds for a long while. How the cards will fall is anyone's guess. 

This attempt might fail but the desire won't go away and could become manifest in other ways in future. 

The west is the lesser of evils. You can have  Islamists or Communists as your other choices. 

The Chinese don’t like to fight unless they’re positive they are going to win. Their surveillance state is scary but more people are speaking up about it. Despite the tech and bravado the intensity of real war is different and nobody brings it like the Americans.  There is no history of a last stand in Chinese culture. However, never underestimate a dictators ability to mobilize all resources. They don’t answer to anyone. Human society has based on previous experience put a ceiling on countries like China and they probably have reached their peak. How long that peak will last depends. 

I could go on and on about this stuff 

1 hour ago, Veer said:

The west is the lesser of evils. You can have  Islamists or Communists as your other choices. 

The Chinese don’t like to fight unless they’re positive they are going to win. Their surveillance state is scary but more people are speaking up about it. Despite the tech and bravado the intensity of real war is different and nobody brings it like the Americans. 

Of course, they have had good practice on the indigenous and blacks over there...... 

We can all see what a successful job they did in Afghanistan too. 

There is no history of a last stand in Chinese culture. However, never underestimate a dictators ability to mobilize all resources. They don’t answer to anyone. Human society has based on previous experience put a ceiling on countries like China and they probably have reached their peak. How long that peak will last depends. 

Who gives a f**k? I think as Sikhs we have our own challenges to address. 

I could go on and on about this stuff 

I bet you could, and it would still be rubbish. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Of course, they have had good practice on the indigenous and blacks over there...... 

KhalisIslands asap. Bro. I can't even work fast enough to keep pace with the retards. 

8 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think there is a respectful way of speaking to someone sir. If you think the Sikh community is living on a separate planet and nothing else in the world should matter then you are doing your community a great disservice. 

For example, if Pakistan falls will they sell every acre to the Chinese which they already are. Will this include Sikh places of worship? 

The out of funds Pakistanis will increasingly use narco terror in Indian Punjab, does this not affect you and your community? 

37 minutes ago, Veer said:

I think there is a respectful way of speaking to someone sir. If you think the Sikh community is living on a separate planet and nothing else in the world should matter then you are doing your community a great disservice. 

For example, if Pakistan falls will they sell every acre to the Chinese which they already are. Will this include Sikh places of worship? 

The out of funds Pakistanis will increasingly use narco terror in Indian Punjab, does this not affect you and your community? 

I think you yourself seem to be pushing some pro-yankee stance, when in my opinion, Sikhs need to be addressing a bunch of issues, most importantly internal ones.  Until these are sorted out, all these other issues you've mentioned are peripheral, because failing to address them on our part leaves us considerably vulnerable and even unable to address the other external issues. 

Plus I think a lot of intelligent, conscious Sikhs are fed up to the back of the teeth with outsiders telling us what to do, what's important etc. etc.  It's just like being back in colonial times. 

4 hours ago, Veer said:

I don’t think I’ve told the Sikh community what to do. Nor given a pro yankee stand. 

Just giving a lay of the land. External issues are related to internal issues and vice versa. 

Anycase, thanks 

Look, I hear what you're saying, but (to me), logic dictates that until we resolve a lot of our long-outstanding, internal issues, we aren't really going to be in any position to start jumping into wider ones. It's as simple as that. 

I know from the colonial period (and even before that!) a lot of other communities seem to perceive us as some dim-witted, use and abuse, but run too in a dire emergency community - especially in times of war. We know that brits used certain uneducated, rural sections of the panth to do their colonial dirty work too. We know that these same people were used to ruthlessly attack their own in the post 84 period as well. 

The destruction and manipulation of the indigenous Sikh education system is now becoming more well known. It's replacement with an inferior model is also a fact. The outright systemic loot of the wealth of Panjab is also becoming better understood. The consistent erosion of Sikh values with attempts to replace this with a rural, myopic culture is also a fact. 

Our priority should be to negate and reverse the effects of these, first and foremost.  

We have our own needs too. We have our own Sikh culture too. This too needs protecting, nourishing and development - especially in light of consistent efforts to subvert this beautiful, strong culture by people who claim to be our friends, but in reality have only their own interests at heart.  

On 4/11/2023 at 2:48 AM, Veer said:

Despite the tech and bravado the intensity of real war is different and nobody brings it like the Americans.

Best Bush Mission Accomplished GIFs | Gfycat

Biden Vs Trump Joe Biden GIF - Biden Vs Trump Biden Joe Biden - Discover &  Share GIFs

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Best Bush Mission Accomplished GIFs | Gfycat

Biden Vs Trump Joe Biden GIF - Biden Vs Trump Biden Joe Biden - Discover &  Share GIFs

Yeaaahhhh as former Usaf.... I'm hoping this administration changes, we all pull outta ukraine, we all route these nazi fn masons out our governments, and hopefully the dollar vs brics will stabilize both and lead to better for all. We need a russian president. I hated Trump but we would not be in this situation at all with his orange ass. 

We need to downsize and restructure the entire government and investigate it thoroughly. 

These evil amatures gotta go. 

• 3 weeks later...