sarbloh/shastervidiya site

They are good sites....except the slandering part... There is a fine line between slandering and stating facts...

slandering a person is discouraged in sikhi

slandering a gurmukh is def a sin in sikhi

slandering a SHAAAHEED is an maha(sin) paap in sikhi......

I hope Shastar vidiya and Sarbloh web team to eliminate slandering all together... especially to bhai fauja singh and bhai randhir singh ... i dont mind how they bash other group or people for their ignorant views... but just leave the dead gurmukhs souls alone................

Also they need to update/add damdami takshal as an 5th sampradama in sikhi alingned with udhasi, nirmalie, seva-panthis and nihangs in their website as Nihang Niddar Singh admitted damdami takshal started by guroo maharaj ji instead of an offshot from nirmalie...

Nihang Niddar Singh's message was given by username "inderjit" to "Narsingha" at sikhawareness forum

So request to all web teams for those two sites... This is an mistake and i hope you guys add 5th sampardama (Damdami Takshal) in your website soon... I myself and other takshalis are awaiting for the webmasters of these two sites to add the credible info into the sites since it was openly admitted by jathedar nihang niddar singh (UK Buddha Dal Nihangs) that Damdami takshal indeed an 5th sampradama in sikhi started by guroo sahiban.

With regards to accusations of "slander", what has been presented is Facts about Randhir Singh and Fauja Singh. Slander is character assasination based on lies and untruths. No where on the websites have we questioned the characters of Randhir Singh or Fauja Singh or their relationship with the Almighty, this is not our place to do so.

As yet NO one has come to us and proved with solid evidence that we are incorrect with what we have said with regards to Fauja Singh or Randhir Singh...not even the Akhand Kirtani Jatha who are the only group that is opposing the website and has attempted to take many steps to prevent this knowledge from being revealed.

In fact, what we have seen from the AKJ (from the likes of Jagjit Singh from Leeds, and other individuals) is slander, ie, pure lies.

The websites will be continued to be updated, and this information will be released in ever larger amounts.

PS....we have yet to hear from Uptej (Teji) Singh and other Gatka masters out there with regards to the Hadh Torh Challenge, that remains unanswered.

Narsingha,

you should put this info on your website before talkin about them...so people know..

No where on the websites have we questioned the characters of Randhir Singh or Fauja Singh or their relationship with the Almighty, this is not our place to do so.

Also may i ask whats the delay in updating/adding damdami takshal as an 5th sampradama in your website???

With regards to accusations of "slander", what has been presented is Facts about Randhir Singh and Fauja Singh. Slander is character assasination based on lies and untruths. No where on the websites have we questioned the characters of Randhir Singh or Fauja Singh or their relationship with the Almighty, this is not our place to do so.

As yet NO one has come to us and proved with solid evidence that we are incorrect with what we have said with regards to Fauja Singh or Randhir Singh...not even the Akhand Kirtani Jatha who are the only group that is opposing the website and has attempted to take many steps to prevent this knowledge from being revealed.

In fact, what we have seen from the AKJ (from the likes of Jagjit Singh from Leeds, and other individuals) is slander, ie, pure lies.

The websites will be continued to be updated, and this information will be released in ever larger amounts.

PS....we have yet to hear from Uptej (Teji) Singh and other Gatka masters out there with regards to the Hadh Torh Challenge, that remains unanswered.

Most intriguing, especially:

Sat Sri Akal:

Going to ruin your "peacefulness" here. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Alright you so-called Nihungs. I gotta job for you. You see, a Nihung is nothing if not a Sikh of the Guru. And a Sikh of the Guru cannot tolerate insult of his Master, Guru Sahib.

So...in Punjab, there is one called Bhaniarawala. He has burned Birs of Guru Granth Sahib. As that is the ultimate disrespect of the Guru Sahib, go kill him.

While you are there, kill the ones they call Tohra and Badal, and Barnala and KPS Gill.

Do this, and then and ONLY then call yourself a Nihung, a ladla of the Guru.

And don't try to pass this onto other groups (why hasn't this group or that group done anything). Nihungs are people of action and don't make excuses. They just do.

So chop chop. Enough Chakta on goats...all that practice should be put to use. Learning ShastarVidiya or whatever for 20 years is worth nothing if it is not used for its purpose...to defend the honor of Sikhism and its Guru.

Go on...

slightly off-topic, but concerning Bhaniareywala - he had a lucky escape a week or two ago, because the naujwan who went to give him his dues was unable to strike a lethal enough blow.

no doubt, if niddar and his cheley spent less time issuing challenges to gatka practitioners and practicising chatka on goats, and more time dealing with the true enemies of the panth, bhaniareywala would be long dead by now. but i guess that speaks volumes about their mentality...

its strange how nihangs are willing to beat up, or even kill someone who abuses their bana , i.e. nangs, but are mostly silent when someone burns or outright disrespects the guru granth sahib.

on a related note, anyone heard a wonderful dhadhi tape called "chak de bhaniareywaley noo" (i.e. "kill bhaniareywala" :twisted: )

... if anyone wants an mp3 version, pm me, and i'll try and sort it out.

GurFateh!

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

MS514, Gabroo and Sidak

Let's not get married away. When Waheguru ordains it any Panth da Dokhi's will get his just desserts. Let's not give Narsingha and his crew another opportunity to refer to us as Khalistani 'fanatics'.

If anything these Uk Nihang sites and Bhaniara types may well a part of Waheguru's plan to awaken Gursikhs from their slumber and defend our religion.

Jab Banai Laagio Tabeh Ros Jaagio

When the arrow hits the mark then does anger ( will to fight ) awake.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

With regards to Teji sparring with Niddar Singh at Anandpur Sahib, we are asking the AKJ and Gatka groups to provide evidence that this was the case rather than spreading rumours about the encounter. If the source of this rumour is Teji, why has he not spoken out either pro- or against this encounter?

If his knees are bad, does this mean he is still incapable of meeting Niddar Singh face to face and discussing the Vidiya rather than hiding in East London? We are virtually at his DOORSTEP and we have students from East London coming to the SLough and Cranford Akharas, so whats stopping him from turning up?

At least the Gatka Master should provide a video or perhaps a photo to prove that he beat Niddar Singh Nihang...but as yet, still, no solid evidence.

Narsingha my question/curiosity still stands...

I dont want to be part of this discussion.. i just wanted to know humbly..

why there is an delay in updating/adding damdami takshal as an 5th sampradama in your websites???

Also does anyone know inderjit personally on this website... bring him here... he will tell you real encounter he had with nihang niddar singh admitting that takshal is 5th sampradama started by guroo gobind singh ji maharaj not just an offshoot from nirmalie...

The reason i m very stressed about this issue is because... you know there is an mistake in your site.. instead of correcting it ... you still want to prefer to give all the sangat the mis-information.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear sangat ji

Yea ive heard the same about nidar saying about the 5th sampradama being the Damdami Taksal, they changed their views now, if u read what Mr Cannabis was wrigting earlier on trying to get info to back up his warpped views on the taksal saying there no historical writting saying so. If nidar is the only true Nihang in the west, then ppl need to see his dress sense - he doesnt even where the bana of the Nihangs, he only wears that to impress the poor souls that cum to learn off him. Me mama as had words with him at wolverhampton.

He eats from sun valley cafe where he used to work, its that Jhatkar?? look at Big Macs in india they serve Halaal - check out site

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....ED?OpenDocument

so all those poor souls who have been going against Guru jis wishes on meat, they even broken their own views on meat guess serves them right.:)

they ever seem to gave any one a answer regarding the Taksal or their views on Sant ji and the movement, i wonder why :)

well at least there are Gursikhs out there getting the nidaks and killers of Guru ji, may Guru ji bless them and give us the sewa too

take care

sukdev Singh Jhamka

Here is my opinion of the website.

To be quite honest, I thought the website was very reflective of what my view was of sikhi in theology. I see it as a path/relationship/commitment to god. Sikhi (which I believe is absolute truth or 'tat') extends beyond a cultural, religious, socio-political image.

What I really liked was the sources used. I have read alot of books, but it dawned on me after seeing certain things quoted that I should get my head down, do my own work and reap my benefits from that.

Dharam might be "snatan", but I don't fit sikhism into that (only because right wing fascists in india are doing that). I went back did veechar on the verse that had snatan in it, in sarbloh granth, and to be quite honest it was mentioned in passing...so I believe that was taken out of context. if something is the truth, one person disagrees and calls it "tat" and then someone comes by and calls it "snatan"... its the same essence, and a person with my mindset will view it as an attempt to twist or monopolise the truth.

I think that the cosmopolitan nature of the website is very good and very reflective of how I view the guru's and their message. unfortunately these days the gurus are depicted as saintly men with droopy eyes and a halo (when presented to kids); Warriors with a majestic presence (when depicted in pictures hanging in the gurdwara); or recluses who came into society to tell people how to be the "best" recluse (when presented in katha).

I would like to read more about bhai fouja singh. I read some transliterations of his letters from jail and his enthusiasm and devotion was inspiring. I personally don't like the way he or anyone else is depicted by "certain" groups because there are certain elements which have been used as milestones and only those elements get reflected.

Another thing, I have never met niddar singh, but I wouldn't mind meeting him. I would suggest to everyone though that unless you have met him and clicked etc, don't put him on a pedestal. I personally would not take him to be an authority on sikh history, although I do find his point of view interesting.

let me throw out one last thing, this is about the whole indian agent thing.... people who have gone against the grain are usually disliked by the masses, but what I have found (especially in sikhs) is that those who are leading the masses tend to be corrupt.

take it easy

This thread is already in progress. I'm not sure howcome moderators missed to lock this topic as it is already in progress. I'll request everyone to move on to following topic http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=1480 and post their thoughts and concerns BUT don't start another hateful thread. We don't have time to delete your personal hateful message. Use PM for that purpose.