Help one at a time program.

So I was listening to the Nazir speak, they love us by the way...thankful for that minority, and one of them had a good idea. Reminded me of the each five reach five program we discussed. 

Their idea is you pick a person. Help them thoroughly and when they graduate you help another. It's a simple way for greeb jathas to still have a huge impact in Daya and Daswandh. 

Worst case scenario you help someone and they don't give back. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So I was listening to the Nazir speak, they love us by the way...thankful for that minority, and one of them had a good idea. Reminded me of the each five reach five program we discussed. 

Their idea is you pick a person. Help them thoroughly and when they graduate you help another. It's a simple way for greeb jathas to still have a huge impact in Daya and Daswandh. 

Worst case scenario you help someone and they don't give back. Oh well. 

I learned something today - the Nazirites. 

Isn't the idea/concept already in place, in the traditional family model ? I mean parents are supposed to look after a child when theyare young, and  the child does the same for them, and so on...

4 hours ago, Premi said:

I learned something today - the Nazirites. 

Isn't the idea/concept already in place, in the traditional family model ? I mean parents are supposed to look after a child when theyare young, and  the child does the same for them, and so on...

This would be a porgram where lets say a Jatha picks one homeless person. They help them sober up gradually, clean up, they give them a cell phone, a trailer to sleep in, and help them get their vital documents, benefits, and part time work lined up. A new apt, after 9 months or so when they graduate and have their own phone etc, you take and sterilize all that and do it again. 

Or say a work program than helps one family immigrate to another country one family at a time and keeps using the same investment property as the landing point over and over.