Restoring Pakistan Gurdware

aaronsingh

1 hour ago, aaronsingh said:

Vjkk vjkf,

recently i’ve been thinking that at the moment there are an abundant of old gurdware in pakistan which are in decay. there’s a lack of sangat to restore them. nishan singh australia has just gone to pakistan and done darshan of these gurdware. and it made me think, why isn’t anyone from abroad doing seva of these gurdware? and how should we go about with doing this seva? is there anybody interested in going to pakistan and staying there doing seva of the gurdware and doing amrit parchar. because if nobody goes, these gurdware will cease to exist

Have you tried asking puratan sampradays? Shouldn't they have taken care of these kind of issues?

Or Damdami Taksal or Budal Dal Nihang Singhs? There much closer to the Gurdwaras then abroad Sikhs.

2 hours ago, Premi said:

I like your thoughts.

Are you thinking of going there to do this Seva?

I think the safety concerns around treatment of non Muslims and the possibility that you could be killed for trying to do Parchaar makes it non feasible for most people.

And to invite the thoughts of others, is it fair to say that we wait for the self destruction of Pakistan before we take more action there?

@dalsingh101 @chatanga1?

I’m still young to do this seva. I’m still at school. But I’m hoping to do this Seva in the future with the help of Panthik Jathebandia. 
Regarding your concerns with Parchar, from watching Nishan Singh’s videos people give a lot of pyaar to Sikhs especially the buzurgs. Obviously there are security threats, but we should aim to do our seva with pyaar and respect for the locals and not compelling sikhi on them. 
This seva should start as soon as possible. There are already jathebandia who have done seva like Bhai Avtar Singh Sanghera from coventry and there’s Ranjit Nagara USA who have done seva of Chowa Sahib according to Puratan techniques

34 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Have you tried asking puratan sampradays? Shouldn't they have taken care of these kind of issues?

Or Damdami Taksal or Budal Dal Nihang Singhs? There much closer to the Gurdwaras then abroad Sikhs.

The best bet at the moment would to contact the pakistan gurdwara committee and the sgpc. as they would have the most influence and able to get these gurdware in the hands of the Panth. but Puratan Sampardava should take a hand in the seva and keep the gurdware under their command