Suspension of the internet and telecom services in Panjab & Arrest of Bhai Amritpal Singh Ji

https://www.livemint.com/news/punjab-mobile-sms-services-suspended-action-arrest-khalistani-separatist-waris-punjab-de-chief-amritpal-singh-11679134328624.html

Punjab internet, SMS services suspended as cops mobilise to arrest ‘Waris Punjab De’ chief Amritpal Singh

2 min read . Updated: 18 Mar 2023, 04:01 PM ISTLivemint

All mobile internet services, all SMS services, and all dongle services provided on mobile networks, except the voice call, in the territorial jurisdiction of Punjab have been suspended as the police mobilise to arrest ‘Waris Punjab De’ chief and Khalistan sympathiser Amritpal Singh. All the mobile internet and messaging services have been suspended till 12 noon tomorrow, 19 March, in the interest of public safety, the Punjab government said in a statement on Saturday.

According to the reports, mobile internet services have been restricted in several districts of Punjab as the state police launches action against ‘Waris Punjab De’ chief Amritpal Singh and his aides.

Amripal's cavalcade was reportedly intercepted by police in Mehatpur village in Jalandhar district on Saturday. Though he managed to escape, six of his supporters were learned to have been detained.

Meanwhile, a video of Amritpal Singh surrounded by his supporters has emerged on the social media. In the video, Amritpal Singh is seen in a vehicle and one of his aides could be heard saying policemen were after 'Bhai saab' (Amritpal).

Last month, Amritpal and his supporters, some of them brandishing swords and guns, broke through barricades and barged into the Ajnala Police Station on the outskirts of the Amritsar city, and clashed with police for the release of one of Amritpal's aide.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/internet-services-in-punjab-to-remain-suspended-till-monday-noon-489433

2023_3$largeimg_523121593.jpg

• Premi changed the title to Suspension of the internet and telecom services in Panjab & Arrest of Bhai Amritpal Singh Ji

I have watched over the last 6 months and I would like to add my observation some of you may not agree. 

However, I feel Amritpal jumped the gun and was used by whomever was pushing him. It takes decades to build a solid movement and many times the original founders die long before the movement shows full results. He had neither the strength or even the mass appeal to pull it off yet. Toning down the rhetoric could have helped. 

He and his followers, backers misjudged thinking this movement will be like the farmers movement and the government will withdraw but repealing a law is not the same as threatening territorial sovereignty. 

Even the thousands that are suddenly supporting him now are not really into supporting him but have to gain brownie points.

The Hindu can tolerate a lot including ridicule, violence and intimidation but when it comes to territorial integrity he’s a whole different beast. Out goes the caste, ethnic, party  and language differences can quickly become scorched earth. 

As for his location I believe the government has him but is showing fake videos of him walking around in Haryana with an umbrella covering his face with a bag of food in his hand. Either going to kill him or locked up forever. 

Videos of some people attacking embassies or assaulting Indians overseas over the last few years have been circulating for an while.

Expect the government to stick it to these people. 

Thanks 

10 hours ago, Veer said:

I have watched over the last 6 months and I would like to add my observation some of you may not agree. 

However, I feel Amritpal jumped the gun and was used by whomever was pushing him. It takes decades to build a solid movement and many times the original founders die long before the movement shows full results. He had neither the strength or even the mass appeal to pull it off yet. Toning down the rhetoric could have helped. 

He and his followers, backers misjudged thinking this movement will be like the farmers movement and the government will withdraw but repealing a law is not the same as threatening territorial sovereignty. 

Even the thousands that are suddenly supporting him now are not really into supporting him but have to gain brownie points.

The Hindu can tolerate a lot including ridicule, violence and intimidation but when it comes to territorial integrity he’s a whole different beast. Out goes the caste, ethnic, party  and language differences can quickly become scorched earth. 

As for his location I believe the government has him but is showing fake videos of him walking around in Haryana with an umbrella covering his face with a bag of food in his hand. Either going to kill him or locked up forever. 

Videos of some people attacking embassies or assaulting Indians overseas over the last few years have been circulating for an while.

Expect the government to stick it to these people. 

Thanks 

I find it strange that all of a sudden, we have what suspiciously feels like coordinated media output showing 'attacks' on mandirs in aussieland, and 'attacks' on embassies in the us and uk? 

It is reminiscent of the media campaign by indira in the run up to 1984. These things are usually done to mentally condition the masses against a minority prior to some f**ked up shyte taking place. 

The 'street' instincts in me are throwing up a lot of red flags too. This could be what it appears to be on the surface, but a guy going to dubai (a muslim country) as a mona from what I currently understand  (anyone know what work he was doing there?), and then coming back all fired up, and (to my perception) blatantly adopting the physical style of Sant Bhindranwale ji - it doesn't seem to add up? In one respect, it's almost like a 'gift on a plate' for the govt. back home, in terms of a 'bogeyman' to frighten the masses? 

@HSD

What do you make of all this? 

I don’t know if they are against Sikhism per se because they have killed quite a few Hindu leaders as well over the years. 

Prabhkaran and his demand for a separate state including south India was brought down by the SL government with logistical help from the Indian government led by the Gandhi’s and Manmohan Singh.

The ultra militant Ranvir Sena was annihilated by the Manmohan Singh government after it pushed the line by killing thousands of civilians, judges, police officers. The current head Samsher Singh Sandhu has been warned or meet the same fate.

The naxalites are uber enemies of the current government and are  mostly Hindu. Their leaders have been killed or jailed by the BJP. Same with bajrang dal completely destroyed by the BJP itself. All leaders dead or in jail.

Hindu leader leader below called bhindranwale and shahbeg singh as heroes. Jailed for years by the BJP

Out of all these the most dangerous was the man below. The son of poor brahmin parents he reached as the head of the maoists. At his peak Kishanjee controlled several states and hundreds of districts. His attacks stunned the Nation and killed 40-50 soldiers at a time. Until Manmohan Singh finally put him down by having him ambushed and then brutally tortured to death. 

It’s not always about religion but more about challenging the state 

DC7B1D0F-42BC-454E-AEEC-846AD638A5C0.jpeg

On 3/24/2023 at 3:00 PM, Ragmaala said:

I think Amritpal Singh is either already captured or will be encountered soon after shaving off his hair near some border, on the excuse of trying to cross border.

Just like they disappeared the body of Sant Ji, and no one knew he was Shaheed until much later . 

Why do you think that? He only took Amrit a few months ago. Agree it's possible he's already captured. 

I agree that the outcome will be very interesting and it seems unlikely he would be a free man again. 

@Veer

who is 

The current head Samsher Singh Sandhu

? I thought he was a famous Panjabi songwriter; google doesn't tell me otherwise....

3 hours ago, Premi said:

Why do you think that? He only took Amrit a few months ago. Agree it's possible he's already captured. 

I agree that the outcome will be very interesting and it seems unlikely he would be a free man again. 

@Veer

who is 

? I thought he was a famous Panjabi songwriter; google doesn't tell me otherwise....

They will forcefully do beadbi of his kes to destroy the will of Sikh people. 
i pray that i am wrong 🙏🏽

Hello,

I don’t want to derail the thread but Samsher Bahudur Singh Sandhu is the current head of the Ranvir Sena but keeps a low profile and there hasn’t been any attacks attributed to him in more than a decade.

Phoolan Devi of Bandit Queen fame was assassinated by Sher singh Rana and as retaliation the head of Ranvir Sena Brahmeshwar Singh was killed.

Anycase, I believe the old man with bald hair at the front is Samsher Bahadur Singh Sandhu lighting a diva in remembrance  of Brahmeshwar Singh. 

F75DE2AF-579C-48B3-B4DB-3A4FC4CF89BD.jpeg

On 3/23/2023 at 7:30 PM, Veer said:

The Hindu can tolerate a lot including ridicule, violence and intimidation but when it comes to territorial integrity he’s a whole different beast. Out goes the caste, ethnic, party  and language differences can quickly become scorched earth

You mean the land saved by Sikhs twice?

That we didn't want to seperate or seperate from but due to necessity after rape and murder and opression are forced to desire freedom from these things?

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You mean the land saved by Sikhs twice?

That we didn't want to seperate or seperate from but due to necessity after rape and murder and opression are forced to desire freedom from these things?

Hmm but it’s more complex than that. People have been living on these lands for thousands of years before you came along. And have defended from Huns, Scythians, Indo-Greeks, Alexander the Great and more. Unfortunately, history doesn’t start from 526 years ago. 

It’s my theory that india, Pakistan and even the future khalistan will be similar in terms of corruption, human rights, economy etc..

The reason is simple: You can change the dress and religion but the stock is the same. 

Hence, the vast majority of Sikhs and Punjabis don’t want a separate state. It’s like the Akhand Bharat of Hindutva an illusion to scare the crap out of the Ghazwa e Hind Pakistanis. Hindutva don’t want hundreds of millions of more Muslims in Akhand Bharat. 

Rest assured if Amritpal Singh and company was picked up it was done with the help of the top Sikh leadership and its institutions. It’s called outside support. Publicly you call for his return / inquiries but privately you wanted him gone. 

6 hours ago, Veer said:

Hmm but it’s more complex than that. People have been living on these lands for thousands of years before you came along. And have defended from Huns, Scythians, Indo-Greeks, Alexander the Great and more. Unfortunately, history doesn’t start from 526 years ago. 

It’s my theory that india, Pakistan and even the future khalistan will be similar in terms of corruption, human rights, economy etc..

The reason is simple: You can change the dress and religion but the stock is the same. 

Hence, the vast majority of Sikhs and Punjabis don’t want a separate state. It’s like the Akhand Bharat of Hindutva an illusion to scare the crap out of the Ghazwa e Hind Pakistanis. Hindutva don’t want hundreds of millions of more Muslims in Akhand Bharat. 

Rest assured if Amritpal Singh and company was picked up it was done with the help of the top Sikh leadership and its institutions. It’s called outside support. Publicly you call for his return / inquiries but privately you wanted him gone. 

Sikhs originated physically in what is now india and pakistan. We aren't foreign bro. The problem is hindustan isnt dharmistan. 

Everybody needs to calm down a bit. People are being used on all sides. Various agendas at play.

People trying to cause chaos so they can apply for refugee status

News media trying to raise their ratings

Political parties looking to 2024 election

Some funding being exchanged 

Social media trying to gather followers

In the second video gaurav Arya doesn’t say Sikhs but khalistanis. You can watch the original still. He clarifies this in todays new video but he does say something about bulldozers, property being confiscated and he’s spoken to the person in charge (HM?) and it’s coming. 

To the guy abusing some Gujarati the Sikh community has done a commendable job in condemning whatever he’s doing. 

You guys are fretting it could be Amritpal was a government agent designed as a light source to attract the moths. They are all sitting somewhere laughing away (highly unlikely) but possible.

It won’t be the first time there are some famous examples