Muslim Students Harass Hindu Classmates in UK; Force Them to Convert to Islam: Report

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Interesting question.

I think some elements of what you might call 'gangsta' lyrics were prevalent in Panjabi folk music before the black NWA stuff, I'm talking about stuff about Jugga and Jeona Maur. Kuldeep Manak nailed that typed of stuff for my generation. I've listened to black gangsta stuff myself when younger (NWA, Ice Cube, Ice T etc.) and it never turned me into a wannabe fudhu. 

I've actually not seen what you are referring to above but presume it is some Canadian nonsense?  And please, don't post any examples here. Please!  

I'll tell you from personal experience, you give it large in London, you better be careful. The wrong 14 year old would off you, and they wouldn't need a gun.  

Hahaha 🤣 are you getting mad bro! Haha alright chill hah end of topic you guys do what you guys want and let others do what’s best for them nah? Haha 

Sorry bro sometimes I mix all native religions as part of the same family when these are different dharms in actuality different points of view 

You have to do it your own way and we have to do it our way. But rest assured paki power in the UK is going to get seriously dented in all areas. 

30 minutes ago, Veer said:

You have to do it your own way and we have to do it our way. But rest assured paki power in the UK is going to get seriously dented in all areas. 

What makes you say that? 

14 minutes ago, Veer said:

I see a heavy infiltration into media, politics, academia and other areas.

Plus, there  are some economic “ deals” and “ contracts” that the UK desperately wants from the GOI  

I agree, but I also expect some of these people will collude with brits to try and make Sikh lives difficult too, especially active Sikhs, or Sikhs who challenge the established narratives from these groups.  

Yeah, unfortunately 

but also includes the deportation and/or keeping an eye on certain “woke” Hindus in academia and the return of certain Hindu businessmen that have fled 

As I mentioned in my first post  it’s all about money it buys everything media, political patronage and street power 

I see you want to continue the discussion even though I don’t want to 

3 major wars with the Marathas, several at sea with the Dutch, Portuguese and British before they ever got to Punjab. But since you want to play numbers. 

How come you as Sikhs a nation of 25 million can’t overthrow an ill trained  corrupt group of 20,000 police officers? 

The answer is more complex then that I hope you know 

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

No it isn't. We've been infiltrated by people who have more of a sense of loyalty to their caste and nonSikh culture over the welfare of the panth. But we're working on that. Plus those people you speak of are fully supported and covered up by a corrupt legal system and successive governments. 

Exactly! same issue we had whilst fighting the moghuls and the British internal enemies people who open the gates of the fort 

numbers don’t always show the complexity of the situation 

people talk about Aurangzeb and the moghuls but did you know the vast majority of top generals, soldiers, administrators under Aurangzeb were actually Hindus 

People talk about the British but did you know the vast majority of soldiers, admin, generals were native?  

So please understand the complexity and the nuances 

on paper Punjab police is 20,000 strong so it looks good for the Sikh panth and independence but there is more behind 20,000 

Good stuff this is what I like to see! There is some amazing things going on all under the radar especially with the UK and India.

Chinese students are bright also but they have limited English skills and are widely considered to be tools of the communist party or even spies. 

Hence, you won’t see them running big business or in sensitive positions. I’m talking about the China born students. 

The benefits of valuing education, being multilingual and cross culturally competent!

It all started probably with srinavasan ramanuja, the man who knew infinity. 

Must listen to story and film! 

12 hours ago, Veer said:

Must listen to story and film

Does it have people spontaneously starting to sing and dance in it? If so, I'll give it a miss. 

Ahh it’s actually an intriguing Hollywood film. 

It follows the life of Ramanuja ( I believe Calcutta born scientist or mathematician) in the early 1900s. I believe he was a dropout or too poor to go to school but had a unique quality. He said while he sleeps the goddess gives him numbers in his dreams. He just writes them down. 

He sends those formulas and numbers to Cambridge I believe. At first they laughed then realized he just discovered something huge. 

0ECEB7CC-AACB-4400-8001-3905F215AD08.jpeg