Muslim Students Harass Hindu Classmates in UK; Force Them to Convert to Islam: Report

7 hours ago, Veer said:

Nice to see some Hindus taking some of the slack for a change. Normally it's been on Sikh shoulders even though you lot outnumber us like thousands and thousands to one. lol  

55 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Nice to see some Hindus taking some of the slack for a change. Normally it's been on Sikh shoulders even though you lot outnumber us like thousands and thousands to one. lol  

Same here good to see! More political engagement a little more unity and speaking out 

I’m more happier than anyone. I’ve spent a lot of time in gurudwaras and what I appreciate is Sikh gurudwaras also addressing various issues for the community. 

absolutely nothing in Hindu temples you kinda just go in do your thing sing some bhajans and leave

Hopefully, this will change soon. In india we Hindus are charged under the places of worship act and arms act ( can’t speak politics in temples and can’t have arms)

thankfully this is being challenged again and again 

• 7 months later...