Wen i go 2 da Gurudwara....

Wen i go 2 da Gurudwara and c my Guru, ive started to feel dis thing wen ever i enter the Gurus house, its da same kind of feeling dat i feel during simran. Is this the jot of the Guru? Or is it cos its a collective of ppl dat do sirman der? Or is it both?

i get that same kind of feeling probably every time i go to the gurdwara - when i dont i know something is wrong lol.... pretty hard to explain - kind of like u wanna cry or something but smile at the same time... happiness of being in the presence of guru ji i guess :D

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

When I walk into Darbar Sahib I get overwhelmed at the idea that I have been blessed with Guru Ji's darshan, the only thing I seem to be able to at the time is smile and look at Guru Ji. No matter how stressed or worked up I am before going there, everything seems to be ok when I'm with Guru Ji...

Fateh Ji,

When I walk into Darbar Sahib I get overwhelmed at the idea that I have been blessed with Guru Ji's darshan, the only thing I seem to be able to at the time is smile and look at Guru Ji. No matter how stressed or worked up I am before going there, everything seems to be ok when I'm with Guru Ji...

HANJI!..I feel like that as well!

I FEEL EXACTLY LIKE THST.....

I've been blessed with the Darshan of Guru ji.... :)

I have felt this sometimes. I personally feel the same sort of emotion also, contentment, and also a sadness. Not the kind you want to go away, sadness and happiness combined. Hard to explain.

It's a feeling of being so unworthy, yet worthy enough to be near the Guru.

Gurfateh

bhai randhir singh described a similar feeling in his autobiography maybe u shuld read that if u already havnt...when guru ji blesses u with the realisation of the truth the energy u feel is very powerful..

when u do simran its like a khanda is moving up and down tryin to break into ur dasam duaar very spiritual stuff...

Blessed are they, blessed are they, who meditate on their Dear Lord. Servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them.

Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever

p.s. that feelin gurpreet kaur has described is called bairaag

i duno really... i feel at home.

When im at the Gurdwara - its like that where u really belong. No1 can come near u or hurt u or hate u..... u can be below everyone... part of the scenery. The smell, of the Gurdwara - the colour of the red carpet... and then when ur in the main hall - its ur time then... no1 can get near u. Your at home. Distant-far feeling.

Fath.

its all good until a whole group of old bibiya start gossiping at the back of the hall :x

the reason why i like soho rd gurdwara - no one speaks - the sevadars there make sure everything is runnin properly - bless em :D

Guest kaur1699

its all good until a whole group of old bibiya start gossiping at the back of the hall :x

the reason why i like soho rd gurdwara - no one speaks - the sevadars there make sure everything is runnin properly - bless em :D

:D :bravo:

Guest Javanmard

I like gurware when there is no one around. I can do meditation and dialogue with maharaj without the whole vaja kirtan :evil: the fake and ignorant gianis :evil: the bibian's gossip :evil: and the guys talking business in the langar hall :evil:

Guest Javanmard

I like soho road gurdwara a lot. In fact it is the only gurdwara I have seen in this country that kind of respects any puratan maryada.

I just have a bit of an issue with the all too sant-ly atmosphere and the whole "baba ji said this and that" stuff when people could actually use their brains when it comes to certain issues. I have even come across a Soho Roadi who said that only Baba Ji could explain the meaning of the kara.

I like the Baba a lot but I think some of the chele (not all of them) are a bit cultish on the edges.

But overall I really like the place :D

Dhan Dhan Dhan are the true Sikhs.

You know sumtimes i refrain myself from saying too much - becasue i know out of a situation where i dont know ppl, criticisms and slandering may come up - or provoke a certain kind of thought that may do more harm than good. This is not directed at anybody.

But when u tell ppl certain things that mean the world to u and u treasure -and u randomly tell ppl it - it loses the value of the info. Say a photo 4 instance... u have a photo no1 else has its special and valuable... but if everyone else has the same photo them its like "yeah.. so." Same in terms with information - correct? Thats why you should never force or try and be over anyone elses opinion - because it may seem so right to u... but could cause someone else to think something bad about it or say something bad about it... so in some situations its better not to say anything.

My heart resides in Soho Rd Gudwara..... the atmosphere (not the ppl) but of the place feels very spiritual.... the walls shout VAHEGURU..... 4 me anyway.

You know im in such a good mood right now...... :)

What do you guys think of what i said about the photo/information analogy..... i just want to know if you understood what i meant.

thnx.

I like the Baba a lot but I think some of the chele (not all of them) are a bit cultish on the edges.

But overall I really like the place :D

Veer ji i completely agree with you there... but again veer i think thats one shardha of their murshad init...i think its all good... it may seem cultish but not really a big deal...after all guroo maryada ta chaldii aa hanna? :D ..see we got common grounds.... :D

Guest kaur1699

But when u tell ppl certain things that mean the world to u and u treasure -and u randomly tell ppl it - it loses the value of the info. Say a photo 4 instance... u have a photo no1 else has its special and valuable... but if everyone else has the same photo them its like "yeah.. so." Same in terms with information - correct? Thats why you should never force or try and be over anyone elses opinion - because it may seem so right to u... but could cause someone else to think something bad about it or say something bad about it... so in some situations its better not to say anything.

Yea I kind of agree with you there, but some things need to be shared...

My heart resides in Soho Rd Gudwara..... the atmosphere (not the ppl) but of the place feels very spiritual.... the walls shout VAHEGURU..... 4 me anyway.

Yep, I feel the same way, that place is totally amazing, as soon as you walk in you can feel an aura... The best is when you can go and have Choola after an Amrit Sanchaar, you know theres something special there when you walk into that Hall...

For anyone who has not seen GNNSJ Soho Rd...

35699831.jpg

This is a fairly old pic, its changed slightly now...

Yep, I feel the same way, that place is totally amazing, as soon as you walk in you can feel an aura... The best is when you can go and have Choola after an Amrit Sanchaar, you know theres something special there when you walk into that Hall...

For anyone who has not seen GNNSJ Soho Rd...

35699831.jpg

This is a fairly old pic, its changed slightly now...

O wow, dat Gudwara looks amazing, i never seen it b4, but i knew it was da biggest in Europe. I still wanna go der but its missions 4 he cos i live in southall. :x

Penji do u agree though if i was to share certain things - they wouldnt be respected etc.... i cud say such a simple thing about something so normal - that is actually something really big - and then ppl wud just say their opinons, and kind of destry the limelight of it and the importance.

SO say if u know of sum1 who is a really gud person - or high spiritually - and then sum1 ses sumthing bad about that person - ppl r going to remeber that 1 bad thing arnt they? Isnt it then better to not say anything at all to avoid it happening in the 1st place?

I know it is much better to share - but it is really hard to say stuff like that over on this web page - easier talking to sum1... etc....

I so hear what ur saying Kaur1699. About the atmosphere..

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

Penji do u agree though if i was to share certain things - they wouldnt be respected etc.... i cud say such a simple thing about something so normal - that is actually something really big - and then ppl wud just say their opinons, and kind of destry the limelight of it and the importance.

SO say if u know of sum1 who is a really gud person - or high spiritually - and then sum1 ses sumthing bad about that person - ppl r going to remeber that 1 bad thing arnt they? Isnt it then better to not say anything at all to avoid it happening in the 1st place?

I know it is much better to share - but it is really hard to say stuff like that over on this web page - easier talking to sum1... etc....

I so hear what ur saying Kaur1699. About the atmosphere..

Your right... Agree with you now :)