After the success of the 2022 film - The Kashmir Files its successor The Kerala Story is here 

Reportedly, thousands of non Muslim girls are missing from Kerala and other parts of India. Many of them have ended up in the Middle East in the hands of ISIS. They are trafficked as sex slaves. 

For the first time we see how Muslim women play an important role in these grooming attempts. It’s not just the males 

Obviously, Muslims have called it propaganda but those that are living with grooming gangs in the west probably know it’s true as well. 

Kashmir files angered Muslims but The Kerala Story have rattled Islamists. The film is being shown all over India and now the West. 

This film will be followed up by the Ajmer Files ( hundreds of Hindu girls groomed, raped, videotaped by Muslim males many committed suicide Congress covered it up 

C716B8F6-42F6-4E08-9EB9-FC41D068ACA7.jpeg

@Veer

why do you think Indian Govt/Hindus in the West now feel more emboldened to go against Muslims (Indian and Pak Muslims) in the West now, as seen with the events in Leicester last year, and now this movie being shown?

Have there been any tensions in Canada (are you in West or East coast) ?

In the past there has been absolutely no GOI support much like the UK government turned a blind eye to the grooming gangs. People were threatened, bought out or tagged with being Islamophobic. Perps were allowed to run free while victims jailed or threatened. 

Commies and leftists ( mostly Hindu) provided covering fire. But it’s not working anymore. Social Media is slowly starting to break the walls separating Hindus ( language, caste, ethnicity and location) with English serving as the bridge language  I now know what’s going on with Hindus on the different side of the world. 

The Modi government also has broken the back of the Islamist dominated Bollywood industry where only Muslim male actors are taken at the top with directions from Pakistan and the Middle East.  They have set up a very popular upcoming alternative  South Indian movie industry based on Hindu themes from Telegana ( RRR, Bahubali etc) you will see more and more upcoming films on native warriors. 

No tensions from our side here in Canada. The only people that are tensed are the ones that feel the narrative is shifting. 

With significant expertise in film, music, art and literature I think this will be a major medium Hindus use in the future. 

31 minutes ago, Veer said:

The Modi government also has broken the back of the Islamist dominated Bollywood industry where only Muslim male actors are taken at the top with directions from Pakistan and the Middle East.

I can't stand bollywood films, and don't know much about them. But what do you know about the above, is there any evidence? I have to say, all the pak crooks I've met LOVE bollywwod, especially how they have hindu b1tches dancing around half naked for their 'stars'.  

Ahh then you are missing 2-3 generations of Muslim actresses messing around with and marrying Hindu 

From madhubala, nargis, waheeda rehman to Katrina right down to the daughters and sisters of the mighty khans. All of them. Google it. Difference is we don’t specifically target Muslim girls but maybe we shall 

I will leave you with this. This is about the 20th case this month of a Muslim girl caught with a Hindu boy, all on video

1 hour ago, Veer said:

How are you going to stop them? Please give us some advice. 

Maybe you can't fully stop them, but creating and promoting a sh1tty culture where it's actually outright encouraged isn't going to help. That much I'm sure of.     

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think you are inflating your ego again, we all saw how a certain big mouth jaat were running around like chickens when a few gujjars started to flex it. 

These are not my words. These are the words of late bhai Kulbir Singh ji.

my point was that great Gursikhs hv predicted a Muslim army destroying india.

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Plz don’t bring jatt bashing again. It has nuthing to do with jatts. Some communities are militant/fighter in nature and some not.

bammann/baniya communities are not brave enough to fight Muslim jihadis.

Well, even if juts can fight better than these people, their small mindedness and gaddari predilection hobbles them. They'll be betraying each other in droves.  

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Well, even if juts can fight better than these people, their small mindedness and gaddari predilection hobbles them. They'll be betraying each other in droves.  

I agree present day jatts are pretty admin cut but the ones who are true sikhs and read lots of baani will be able to fight bravely due to Gur kirpa.

6 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I agree present day jatts are pretty admin cut but the ones who are true sikhs and read lots of baani will be able to fight bravely due to Gur kirpa.

You better wake up quickly!! War is very different now in case you haven't noticed drones and missiles are used a lot more these days.  

16 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

The only thing I will say is that you don't need to be some clairvoyant to see that war is on the cards. India has many sullay enemies (esp. paks), chinnay ones, jealous european ones, people internally not happy with things - most of us thought that the taliban was only taking a break from the kashmir campaigns after the us attacked their country, and that it was only ever a lull. I'm sure right now, people in afghanistan would be split, some wanting to genuinely form economic ties with india, some wanting to continue with the jihadi ways.  

Indians are likely to f**k up by trusting outsiders like europeans were trusted previously, allowing them to embed themselves, implant and foster gaddari and then derail things. But then our lot are 1000 times behind them even. 

Indians are politically everywhere now, when they don't need to be. Turkey was a good example, india helped with the earthquakes as 'dosts' but you can't trust these sullay, and even 'moderate' turks sided with paks push come to shove. But then india is making global moves, and whatever we might think of them, they have been making some smart moves, unlike our lot who seem trapped in stuck in some bhangra-paaing, feudal level, backwards, provincial thinking. 

Don’t forget the climate change thing. Most Indian cities are in water shortage. Water level going down and heat waves and crop failures and Indian Muslims breeding like crazy and here in Up having 6-8 kids from single wife. We can hv civil wars in india due to water shortages and crop failures.

India has very less oil and imports oil from other countries. That can also break india. Also read about peak oil. We hv used most of the easy good oil and we hv also reached the peak. Peak oil will be a big thing in coming decades.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Plz don’t bring jatt bashing again.

And please don't bring that 'jut bashing' nonsense out again. We aren't in colonial times with brits favouring you, and jut's poor decisions for the panth (which they seem to think they own like masands), effects all of us. 

5 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I hear you, but don't be under any illusions that a lot of our own people's failing (like promoting caste over dharam, endemic corruption, treating Mazhbhis and other vulnerable groups like second rate humans, failing to promote equality and other antiSikh practices) aren't going to lead to Waheguru ji punishing us, or just that following these fudhoo paths isn't going to weaken us to badly, that other groups will easily run over us. 

Punjabis doing Manmukh activities will be punished for their sins. But attacking Darbar Sahib, killing gursikhs and doing slandering and beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib(God on earth) are FAR FAR greater sins. I hope I live long enough to see these bhainchod sinners get punished.

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Punjabis doing Manmukh activities will be punished for their sins. But attacking Darbar Sahib, killing gursikhs and doing slandering and beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib(God on earth) are FAR FAR greater sins. I hope I live long enough to see these bhainchod sinners get punished.

Sins are sins, anyone sitting around waiting for another group to be punished for their sins, whilst their own are doing loads themselves, is bonkers in my opinion.