24 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Punjabis doing Manmukh activities will be punished for their sins. But attacking Darbar Sahib, killing gursikhs and doing slandering and beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib(God on earth) are FAR FAR greater sins. I hope I live long enough to see these bhainchod sinners get punished.

What's worse, outright attacking another group from outside, or deviously infiltrating it and attacking it, and trying to derail/destroy it from inside? Both are attacks on this panth. You could argue the second is even worse than the first  

15 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

dr. Surinder Singh was a high avastha gursikh. Other Gurmukhs hv also predicted that an army from Kabul will cause havoc in India and will kill countless people.

https://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,28391,28428

In any case, I hope that they Taliban and all such parties stay confined to Afghanistan and leave us (rest of the world) alone. But this is wishful thinking. These fellows are not going to sit idle and will certainly try to take over Pakistan and eventually India. Many of our Mahapurakhs have predicted that prior to Khalsa Raj, an army from Kabul side will take over Delhi and the fight that will ensue will lead to Khalsa Raj. Dr Surinder Singh jee used to say that when the army from Kabul will march to Delhi, they will commit incredible massacres along the GT road. Countless will die.

If you look at Dr Surinder Singh jee's and many other such predicitions, and then examine the Gazwa-e-Hind prediction that Muslims are waiting for, it seems likely that something of this sort will happen. Another fact that makes this likely to happen is that the Indian army is now mostly Baaniya and non-combat quoms who will run away at the first sight of tough Pashtun and Baloch army. Guru Sahib Kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh

https://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,1980

21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think you are inflating your ego again, we all saw how a certain big mouth jaat were running around like chickens when a few gujjars started to flex it. 

But I do think that indians as a whole now are possibly going through some egomaniac thing because they are finally getting world recognition through modi's strategies. You are right in that they haven't been battle tested at all. But then our lot aren't what they used to be either by the looks of it. We should also maybe acknowledge that the old PM Manmohan SIngh's policies might have come to fruition now, and that some of the things we are seeing today are the result of this.

Apnay rural Panjabis seem like petty nobodies in the face of all this right now.   

Nah, the vast majority of the army is still from the so called martial kaums - Sikhs, jatts, Rajputs, Gurkhas, Marathas, dogras, yadavs etc probably up to 75 percent maybe more 

The only people that are not represented are the gujjus they have been heavily criticized for this 

any shortcomings are being made up by better training with monthly training with phoren armies and technology 

45 minutes ago, Veer said:

Nah, the vast majority of the army is still from the so called martial kaums - Sikhs, jatts, Rajputs, Gurkhas, Marathas, dogras, yadavs etc probably up to 75 percent maybe more 

The only people that are not represented are the gujjus they have been heavily criticized for this 

any shortcomings are being made up by better training with monthly training with phoren armies and technology 

Didn’t Guru Nanak Dev Ji say that kshatriya Hindus hv lost their fighting ability?

38 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Didn’t Guru Nanak Dev Ji say that kshatriya Hindus hv lost their fighting ability?

Yes, time to time Hindus create new granths and panths, movements to remind society of dharmyudh and restablish dharmic duties. 

That’s why we are alive still and babylon, Rome, Greeks, Middle East, Africa and a dozen others are in the museum 

1 hour ago, Veer said:

Let me qualify my statement about gujjus. I think the IA is about 2 mil strong maybe? With active, reserve and paramilitary there are only an odd 600 gujaratis from what I’ve read 

They can fund it maybe throw up a few good leaders but won’t help defend it 

Already starting to get rattled ?  Hahah 

In other news:

G20 held in Srinagar despite dire threats

NIA team leaving for the UK ( first time on foreign soil wonder what’s going on) 

Lots of other interesting news but I don’t want to derail the thread 

1 minute ago, Veer said:

NIA team leaving for the UK

What is NIA?

15 minutes ago, Veer said:

followed by Punjab Files 

Will there be lots of bhangra and drinking? lol

No, seriously, what will it be about? 

43 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Will there be lots of bhangra and drinking? lol

No, seriously, what will it be about? 

No, lol

Focus on the 84 riots, drugs and conversions. Based on unreleased classified government documents 

The who, what and where- follow the money trail 

12 minutes ago, Veer said:

No, lol

Focus on the 84 riots, drugs and conversions. Based on unreleased classified government documents 

The who, what and where- follow the money trail 

Who's directing it? 

3 minutes ago, Veer said:

The last I heard was the same guy from kashmir files Vivek Ranjan. 

Are these documentaries?

• 4 weeks later...