Pastor program to convert Sikhs in UK

4 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

From basics of Sikhi channel.

While Sikhs are sleeping missionaries are putting programs all around the world to convert you.  While our babas are saying everything is the same but are shocked when these kind of events happen.

Facts but we have oral tradition they should all become us. We just keep it private. 

When you correct Keetab with Gurbani it actually fixes christianity. Everywhere they're off doctrinely is a misinterpretation and you can use the Keetab to protect the Paanth when you know enough about christian apologetics. All their arguments validate Sikhi. 

But currently this approach is wrecking all muslims, jews and christians that dare step to Gurmat. 

Tldr. The thing that saves Sikhi from christians is making Jesus Satgur level, even better Avtar of Har. 

Where Gurbani corrects christianity is what is rightousness, what is salvation, who is it for, what is heaven and hell, how long, what yugh it is, cannabis use, how to handle homosexuals, and hypocrisy...history...

We're qualified to teach them Christ Dharam and the best way to do it is the trinitarian approach. 

For example I wrecked Tovia Singers protege when all others failed. He left clubhouse for 10 days. Sikhs are on top of c house apologetics. 

We stay in Kirtan rooms mainly being legit. 

Otherwise arguing loudly with each ither in punjabi while sticking to ourselves.

While I basically wreck a few thousand abrahamics and atheists on the 1sies. 

The app mods have learned to love me. I don't get banned any more and my comments are often pinned in the chats not by the room mods but the app mods. 

It's been successful parchar. 

If the Keetab is true loosely, which Guru Ji says it is... I'ma put it like this...the only thing the Keetab does is use multigenerational prophecy to prove Yeshua was Har Avtar and he came in flesh to change the Karmic laws of this Kalyugh. 

So why aren't Sikhs christians? Well a lot of the understanding they took from that experience was wrong and their history is of the devil.  

But what the Keetab says is God came in flesh. 

How can Christ be real and christians so bad? Easy, they don't have his Dharam. 

Heres some quick points. Sorry I'm at work. Bhai Santokh Singh comes to Kalyugh because God is in the flesh here. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj says call me God go to hell?

So who's Bhai Santokh Singh talking about?

A Satgur has the attribute of making other Satgur...so who's the first 1?

Exegesis of Gurbani and Keetab with respect to Gurbani proves the Trinity. 

When Jesus departs he says he's gonna send who? The paracletos? Another comforter? The spirit of Truth? Note because this Spirit is related to the Holy Spirit abrahanics belive blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is unforgivable. Right wrong on indifferent, for their emotions and for possible karmic implications I don't argue that stiffly just use it as a ...perky point. 

What I do is turn it on them and make them explain why does Jesus have to leave to send this Spirit? Why is it called another? What makes it differerent from Holy Spirit? What's it been up to? Oh..no answers...maybe don't condemn Sikhs then. 

In Judges his unknown name at the time is wondrous? Huh where I heard a wondrous Naam?

In reveltaion he comes with who? With what tattoed on his thigh?

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh. 

And if you were aware, or read all the posts from SS and then here. You'll see I absolutely accept Gurbani. Reduced Jesus to a unitarian state, influenced by bhi dictrine which I didn't know also, but when I tried to exegite Dasam Granth? As well as tried to make it match the rest of Gurbani and our world view? It turns out Gurbani validates Christ. That's the way all the Gurbani doesn't contradict. 

I thwarted successfully that dude that came to SS and told us about this match. But I beat him because he was inarticulate not because I was correct. 

And if we spoke today we would not agree still. But he's right. Gurbani validates Christ. 

There was another video we all laughed at. A good Singh, Sardar, simply explaining that he's a Sikh but Jesus is real. Dude is right. 

What should concern us more than them converting our weaker members, is making sure we don't follow in their footsteps and become a powerful, cult, imperial, evil version of ourselves. 

Especially taken over by wasps who openly have a cult in london we don't speak of. 

Buncha white women administering Amrit. Whole uk Paanth? 🦗 🦗

And another thing that makes us more impervious to conversion by Christians is when we don't like a bunch of Sims who've been colonized parrot parts of their doctrines that are not in line with Gurmat. When we act like a bunch of cookie cutter beta copies of them we're not going to really retain our members are we? When working entirely authentic to our purpose will have more than enough people. 

Bos stance on cannabis, and the way we run churches not Gurudware for instance comes to mind. 

There's a particular room on chouse. The christians in it. Solid as they get. Understanding of the word? On point. Militant. Attack all other religions. Drag en into debates. Beat em. They make rooms condemning every major faith. Never Sikhs. They're aggressive. I'm like a sheep dog with the sheep in that group. Proper exegesis of Gurbani, and proper attitude, protect the Paanth. They don't even come for us. Because of our historic reputation and the fact I know and show Gurbani and enough keetab. 

The best messianic rabbi on c house? Owns a printed volume set of Guru Granth Sahib Ji now. 

If you don't attack Christ but only christians, you can convert them. Or at least earn their respect and friendship.  

Here's an example of a christian apologist argument

"

Brother, 

It hardly matters who wrote the Qur'an because it still fails any form of textual criticism.

The Qur'an cannot fulfill any of the criterian of the Historical Method, namely;

1) Early attestation

2) Independent, multiple and enemy attestation

3) Criterion of embarrassment

4) Criterion of coherence

5) Criterion of archaeological evidence

The Bible passes these standards with flying colours, but the Qur'an fails miserably on each account. This is why no non-muslim historical scholars (religious or non-religious) views the Qur'an as an authentic & historically accurate medieval document.

"

Sikhi? Passes all those better than christianity. 

Here's another based on that history once validated. 

Liar, lunatic or Lord?

Was Jesus a liar? No. 

Lunatic? No.

Oh shoot. Let there be no confusion they killed him for saying I'm God come to help your az as prophesized. 

Well Guru Saibhan?

Liar? No

Lunatic? No

Indistinguishable from the Lord? Oh ..shoot..

Have I said Guru Gobind Singh is God? Yeah a bunch...he just said that's not so..so then...who? Ohhhh

Adopted Son of God. Basically identical to an only begotten.