propaganda

The truth

the truth

well done for locking the sarbloh/shastervidya topic

it really makes me laugh-

certain websites that have been started have caused alot of trouble etc

and when questions were asked no answers were given see the link for further details

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=1480

and the nihangs whet quiet for a while

then undergroundsikhi again 4 weeks later tries to start the topic again

please answer previous questions first instead of trying to portray how wonderful those websites are.

Have some sharam..... :shock:

as sikhs we say we believe in the freedom of speech......... 8)

WHAT A JOKE!!!! :roll:

These two excellent websites telling us of the true history of Sikhi have been locked!!!! :o

"Sharam Dharam Doe Chapp Khaloe, Koorr Firae Pardhaan Ve Laloo"

Do these words wring a bell? :?:

When the flame of truth is emerging many people will try to distinguish it but in the end...

"Koorr Nikhutai Nanakaa, Orrakk Sachh Rahee" :LOL:

Anyone can be a tyrant but it takes a real Marad to have an open-mind!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

For those who kept in touch with that thread, and others regarding the websites, they would have realised the certain individuals against the websites have NOTHING better to do than:

a) slandering and insulting Nihang Niddar Singh and myself (as Jagit Singh from Leeds and his motley crew have done)..and then claiming that they are humble and "gursikhs" :roll:

B) avoid the issue and keep bringing up 1984 and Khalistan (which we have said will be discussed on www.nihang.com)

c) ironically accuse us of "slandering" Fauja Singh and Randhir Singh (when all we have presented nothing but FACTS and have NEVER questioned the character or Bhagti of these individuals)

d) resorting to threats (eg, the fake "akali" from california)

e) asking questions which have already been answered on the websites or WILL be answered (but still these people lack patience and think we are "avoiding the issue")

It has also come to attention that these same individuals lack the ability to understand basic English constructs and general comprehension.

When asked for evidence (scriptural,historical, audio or video) to back up their claims, they run around in circles (see the AKJ thread in the archive dicussions) and instead resort to personal opinions or quoting out of context in order to appease their insecurity.

Arguing with such people doesnt do anyone any credit and serves to waste time, which could be better spend making a good lamb curry. :LOL:

Should the moderators feel they need to edit my posting, knock yourselves out, but remember that Truth prevails regardless....and the internet is simply a medium to present knowledge.

...real effort occurs in the real world!!!

hahah i started my post for constructive use i forgot that open was created way back :LOL:

what do you reckon of our site www.undergroundsikhi.com please slate it more ppl will hit it and download the tracks :D and see the truth in a hip hop fashion (not marayda based :twisted: :wink: ) thats for the thousands of our youngsters listen to hip hop ...oops we've got 84 tracks in there for your hardcore :LOL: karkoo fanatics :wink: and a pure mixture for women/young kids and anyone else

shastervidiya site/sarbloh have opened "pandora's box" :P opened my mind to deeper meanings of life/sikhi etc I've been abused and used by "khlistanis"/Socalled Sant ji followers in the past ....now I'm free of them and don't talk to any of them :) see there been it done it, NOW nothing to do with it

Ps; watch out in following weeks new album coming online :wink:

Mod's you can lock this post too :D

(Note: Note the above views ARE NOT that of the rapper,Malkeet Singh, but website owner..shhh,, all of those who know who I am :wink: )

Slander me Please :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

pps: keep up sikhawareness its phat

Great example Gabroo result to swearing wen u cant use calm collected discussion.......

WELL DONE :LOL:

Wen all else fails start swearing........cant handle the truth...oh well!!! :LOL:

May Akaaal Ji bless u with happiness and a clean tongue

"Nindo Nindo........." need i carry on :wink:

And as for u underground, light the fire then jump away

I like ure tactics :D

May Siri Akaal Ji bless gabroo with an open mind and a happy life ( I see his post has been deleted :LOL: !)

SIRI AKAAAAL JI SAHAI!!!

When asked for evidence (scriptural,historical, audio or video) to back up their claims, they run around in circles (see the AKJ thread in the archive dicussions) and instead resort to personal opinions or quoting out of context in order to appease their insecurity.

:LOL: Funny.

You keep asking other people for all kinds of evidences and you cannot answer even one question about your site.

I think I asked you once in the 'Love' thread, and so did another user, many times.

I asked why you referred to Guru Nanak Dev Ji as 'Akali' Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I'm still waiting for another answer which is relevant to the question, rather than more website references.

underground sikhi don't try and make yourself in to some kind of modern day martryer for the cause

no one as far as i know as ever slandered the underground sikhi site

infact i think it's cool- it's a wicked meduim to appeal to youth, it's great seva

the issue isn't even with the sarbloh/shaster websites content as alot of it makes sense

the issue is was 'why start another thread on sarbloh/shastervidya when the webmakers of those sites never repsonded to the questions posed last time a thread started' simple as that

Gurpreet Kaur, if you had read my reply to why the Gurus are referred to as "Akali" then you would have known I said it will be mentioned on the websites. I mentioned this quite a few time to your close friend Bikramjit, who seems to have left the forum after sprinkling his usual dose of insults towards myself and lalleshvari... :LOL:

...pls dont blame others simple because your impatience has taken the better of you

'The truth'.....here's something for you to think about...this whole section on sikhawareness.com has sprung up as a DIRECT results of www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org....lets not kid ourselves :LOL:

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

'The truth'.....here's something for you to think about...this whole section on sikhawareness.com has sprung up as a DIRECT results of www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org....lets not kid ourselves :LOL:

This Sikh Martial Arts/Nihangs section of this site has been here right from day 1 of this forum, its not something that was added at a later date, as to the reason for it being here, we are all here to learn...