KHALISTAN CURRENCY

gdhaliwal23

Guest BikramjitSingh

Are these recent notes or are they the ones that were printed in the 1980's. If anyone is lucky enough to have the ones from the 1980's keep them safe as they are of great historical importance and will be highly sought after when Khalistan comes :)

LOL ...

Well, obviously ..these are not the notes printed in the 1980s..

Because one thing...I guess you wouldn't know as you folks use your lil cheap Pound in UK :P:P

But that signature at the bottom " Mary Ellen Withrow"..She was a treasurer of the United States under President Clinton.

So, therefore..these notes are done through the use of technology.! :P:)

Cuzz Obviously I don't think she is the treasure of Khalistan..that gori doesn't know a thing about Sikhi Prolly LOL

Guest Javanmard

I don't know if Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranvale would have like dto see his face on a banknote be it for Khalistan or India or Iceland.

I just find it a bit shameful how our shahids are used by some people. The last thing I would like to have is a banknote with Sant Jarnail SIngh on it and sticking it in my pocket. Imagine people using it to go buy whisky or even using it to visit prostitutes or strip bars. I mean it would surely be disgraceful.

If they start with Sant jarnail SIngh who sill it next on a banknote? Guru Gobind SIngh :shock: :shock: :shock:

God forbid :evil: :evil: :evil:

print as many banknotes as you want but don't put our shahids on them.

We may individually disagree oncertain issues regarding Sant Jarnail Sngh but the respect has to be there.

Guest Javanmard

Still you would put your credit card in pockets near parts of your body that are not very much linked with respect. What if someone pays a prostitute or buys cigarettes with a credit card with Sant Jarnail SIngh of Guru Gobind SIngh on it. I mean I am against it Khalistan or not Khalistan !!!! :evil:

Still you would put your credit card in pockets near parts of your body that are not very much linked with respect. What if someone pays a prostitute or buys cigarettes with a credit card with Sant Jarnail SIngh of Guru Gobind SIngh on it. I mean I am against it Khalistan or not Khalistan !!!! :evil:

Ha Ha God is omnipresent... so dont worry on that aspect... hez watching each and every move of ours... Ehem you know what me talking about... everything... :oops: :twisted:

it's about respect. Would you use your mother's picture for vulgar and commercial purposes?

I don't think so :shock:

Vulgar... :roll: Its more about our mentality... respect should be in our heart... Dont make that a karam kaand too...

Simple example... Sikhi Kachehra, one of the five Kakkars... now as a respect you should not wear it too... :!: :)

Ok... :roll:

There are two very simple alternatives...

1. There is no need to have photos of Gurus at all... I have never seen Jesus or Shiva on USA or Indian Currency.. that ends the contraversy... Simple !! :D

Or

2. even simpler... Amend some RehatNama and make it mendatory for every Sikh to put his purse in upper pocket in his shirt... in that way the currency would always be near your heart... and thence the respect... 8)

I my personal viewpoint there should be only embossed "Ekonkar" in Gurmukhi... :D

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

2. even simpler... Amend some RehatNama and make it mendatory for every Sikh to put his purse in upper pocket in his shirt... in that way the currency would always be near your heart... and thence the respect... 8)

And what about visitors? People from different countries etc who in essence don't know anything about our Shaheeds and history, is it going to be mandatory for them to carry money in their top pockets too?

Just as an example, look at the 'OM' symbol, its become more of a commercial thing now, you have people wearing t-shirts etc with it on them but do they know what its about? Are they treating it with the respect that it may deserve? If someone see's the "Ekonkar" on some currency and takes a fancy to it and decides to use it like the OM sign has been used, what then??

And what about visitors? People from different countries etc who in essence don't know anything about our Shaheeds and history, is it going to be mandatory for them to carry money in their top pockets too?

Just as an example, look at the 'OM' symbol, its become more of a commercial thing now, you have people wearing t-shirts etc with it on them but do they know what its about? Are they treating it with the respect that it may deserve? If someone see's the "Ekonkar" on some currency and takes a fancy to it and decides to use it like the OM sign has been used, what then?

SSA Ji

I think you have got a valid point about misuse of "Ekonkar" Symbol... but a person who is inclined to disrespect would find different ways to disrespect...

I believe respect should be by heart and not by rituals... I keep a calender with a photo of Shri Darbar Sahib Ji in my purse all the time... it never occures to me that I was disrespecting...

In Muslim counteries, which are supposed to fundamentalist to the core have, 'Hadhits' (quotes from quoran... correct if I am wrong...) embbossed on their currencies... so when they dont mind, then why should we make a fuss over it...

Humble views.

Guest Javanmard

Dear Ideal SIngh you said

I believe respect should be by heart and not by rituals...

God also gave us a body, rituals are the exterior expression of what goes on inside. Rituals only become bad when there is no "inside".

The fact that other religions allow those kind of things doesn't mean it's ok for us to do that as well.

If someone was going to fall in a well would you follow him

don't forget:it's Kaljug!

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!!

I Believe these notes will be used in Khalistan, and I don't think anyone in Khalistan will be going to the places mentioned above, because there won't be any, and in Khalistan there would be no place for people who go to such places also.

Bhull Chukk Muaff...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!!

I Believe these notes will be used in Khalistan, and I don't think anyone in Khalistan will be going to the places mentioned above, because there won't be any, and in Khalistan there would be no place for people who go to such places also.

Bhull Chukk Muaff...

wake up bro.. lets be realistic.... you think khalistan the future country may be would be full of holies...

Even now we can rarely find any bhramgyani's (real khalsa)...what makes you think there will be country full of khalsa's together living peacefully....

I can bet you half of the khalistani supporters are punjabi youths... who sing khalistan praises day and night but if someone ask them "Kesh rakh laa, khanda daie amrit shaaak laa....they walk off...that just shows their loyality to the khalsa panth :roll: :roll: ... If i hurt anyone here i m sorry but this is an naked truth... and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idealogy is good ..declaring sikh sovergeinty but making an sikh state based on rehat maryada would be such an bad idea... most sikhs couldnt even find the right rehat maryada yet...

do u want us to be butchers like talibans now??? sikhs goes to bar or club in khalistan will be executed or kicked out??????...

have you ever been to middle east??? or pakistan???? :roll: :roll: